www.wmdolls.com

MALE DOLL ACCESSORIES

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Re: MALE DOLL ACCESSORIES

Post by chasedoll »

NEW WIG SITE TO SHARE:

This one looks decent. Many of the wigs are for women, but some styles could work well on a guy too. Prices are high.

http://www.wilshirewigs.com

CHASE / BENJAMIN (coming soon)

Kealan
Ex-Member

Post by Kealan »

I have to agree with you Keegan. IT would be better to PM you so this thread doesn't get sloppy and untidy. Plus, we can always have a chat about it in another thread in the topic area. Makes good sense to keep it organised. Well done!

Kealan :silly:

TRCP
Ex-Member

Post by TRCP »

Hello Moderator Man!

These links are pretty cool!!! Way cool little man! 8)

I'm liking the Nirvana wigs a lot! Damn, good styles and prices! :thumbs_up:
Glad you posted the references! :thumbs_up:

Yea, saw some of those cheap costume wigs and they SUCK :thumbs_down: and not in a good way! :haha2: :twisted:
Why would anyone would put crap hair on their doll. Hell, you spend enough money for a good used car for one of these babies and it'd be like shitting in their throat hole and spreading crap all over their face, then turning around and saying: "Oh, how beautiful!" :poop2: :haha2: Damn, $40-$50 or more bucks isn't bad for fairly decent hair; why shit on a doll that you spend a lot of money on? Whoa, that's messed up!!!! :crazyeyes:

Got some Nirvana wigs on order and should be here on Tuesday. So do you like get a commission for linking to them? :P
Got mine from Wigs.us.com. I would've had to wait weeks before I got them from Internationalwig.com, but Wigs-US has all the wigs on the website in stock and they ship these bad boys out when they get the order!
How damn awesome is that?

Laters,

TRCP

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

Hiya Gents!

Here are a few more links I thought might be of interest.

For Kilts of the HIGHEST QUALITY, go to:

http://www.highlandstore.com/

Fancy A Sport Kit? Go to:

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/football.aspx

HIGHEST QUALITY Leather? S&M? Bondage? Go to:

https://spartacusleathers.com/mens

BOOTS ANYONE? Go To:

http://www.drmartens.com/ProductList.asp?Type=Boot

Hope all of you find these useful.

Cheers,

~Celtic~ :new-alien:

DianeM
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DianeM »

I'm still a little unclear on real dolls. Are male read dolls for women or gay men?

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

DianeM wrote:I'm still a little unclear on real dolls. Are male read dolls for women or gay men?
Both. They are for anyone. Anyone can buy one who has enough money to. :plaidskirt:

yellowsubmarine
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by yellowsubmarine »

Hi Celtic!

I have to say, we must have similar tastes - I think guys in kilts are sexy! Wool or Utilikit - don't care!

http://nielsg.com/science-of-kilts

Double hawt if they have a few tats, nothing but a white wifebeater on top, and Dr.Martens on! The things I would do.... :twisted:

(I admit: I do tease my husband by asking him if I can color his black and white 3/4th sleeve tat with my highlighters - he still won't let me - even when I offer to turn the Death in his tat into Skeletor for him with my purple highlighter! :whistle: )

I always liked heritageofscotland.com, the men in my family have stuck with them over the years since they always deliver great fit and quality, even if they are a little pricy. Only once did anyone in our family order from another company: my great uncle tried to save money and buy a cheaper one from someone else - his kilt came back made of an obvious cheap polyester blend instead of the wool he ordered and with PURPLE - of all colors - in place of the blue in the tartan! AND they 'disappeared' after his order arrived!

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Please see my websites too, www.cloudclimax.com and www.cloudclimax.co.uk
I have customs and wigs will be coming soon for male dolls too.
Best Regards
Paul
Cloud Climax

Idollatry7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Idollatry7 »

Thank you for this Topic. Excellent links.
I consider the Penis, tongue and eyes also Accessories. I hope my question fits in here.
I'm a brand new male doll owner. The penis, the doll arrived with is not ideal. I have a Silicone "Tracy's Dog Pure Silicone Realistic" penis. The doll is TPE material, accessory, Silicone... I heard rumors these materials are not kind to one another? Trying to avoid mistakes... Thank you!

Draven
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Draven »

Thanks for posting these, they have some pretty good options.

liam82

Post by liam82 »

I would like to see my male doll with facial hair - but not always - is it safe to use spirit cum to apply a false mustache or beard...seems most of the adhesive types are like something you would wear on halloween. I'm looking for something that looks good and those are around but require spirit gum to apply.

Annye

Post by Annye »

Thanks @Keegan for sharing the links..

INFORMATIONS