www.wmdolls.com

CHASE - UPDATES - NEW

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Re: CHASE - UPDATES - NEW

Post by chasedoll »

TRCP wrote:By the way, once you get notice that the doll's gone into production, how long does it take to be delivered? I’m going nuts! How long did you wait once you were notified? Oh yea, I read somewhere that production times were being trimmed down even more! Man, that’s cool! I hope might be one of the lucky ones that gets this new trimmed down time frame! That would be awesome!

Yea, those “ultra-ralistic” attachments are what I went for. What did you pay for them?

TRCP
Hey TRCP, answers to your questions,

1. From the time I got the e-mail from Amanda stating that my boy was sent to the time that the truck rolled up to my door = 4 business days.
2. I paid $250 a piece for 2 of them. They are now $199 as I saw on RealDoll's website. I'm gonna get a few more for that price. They are very NICE.

TRCP
Ex-Member

Post by TRCP »

1. From the time I got the e-mail from Amanda stating that my boy was sent to the time that the truck rolled up to my door = 4 business days.
2. I paid $250 a piece for 2 of them. They are now $199 as I saw on RealDoll's website. I'm gonna get a few more for that price. They are very NICE.
Hello Chasedoll:

Thanks for the reply.

Cool! So I should have 1 or two days day left from the start of my doll’s production to delivery! Very cool! RD must be wrong that once it leaves the factory that it takes a week to be delivered and they must have them ready made. I wonder why they have all these lead times if they deliver it within four business days from the time the doll goes into full production? So, what's this 10 to 12 week business? Are they being deceptive? You're very lucky you've had a good turn around time! :D Someone mentioned that it takes a few weeks once the doll is poured to the completion of the doll and then about another week to 10 days to arrive at the home of the proud owner. WOW! I'm so glad my wait will be over in a day or two. RD is really cool! :D Had I known this in the beginning, I would've ordered sooner. I had no idea the lead times were so short. And here I have been worrying for the past six weeks for nothing. :cry: I'd be really disappointed and distrustful now if he does'nt arrive by Wednesday at the latest. I am so happy! Thank you!!!! :D :D :D

$250 a piece? That seems like a bit much in my opinion. I've only seen $199 on their website. Maybe there's something I missed along the line. I’m sure if you like them I'll like mine too!

How exciting is all of this????!!!!

My day's made that I now know it only takes four business days from start to finish and delivery! RD has my business forever! :D :D :D

Later,

TRCP

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Hey TRCP!!!

I think maybe ChaseDoll misunderstood your questions.

Each doll is custom made to order, and takes MORE than 4 days to complete.

It takes about 6 six weeks from the time you are NOTIFIED that your doll as gone into PRODUCTION. Then another 5-7 days to recieve your doll once you've been notified that it has been shipped.

Then the shipping company will contact you to arrange a time for delivery. You must be there to sign for it.

It's probably better to contact Amanda at Abyss amanda@realdoll.com if you have any other questions about lead times, which are usually 10-12 weeks.

Hope this clears things up for you.

~Keegan
It's when you treat people like freaks that you become one yourself.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose!

TRCP
Ex-Member

Post by TRCP »

Keegan wrote: I think maybe ChaseDoll misunderstood your questions.

Each doll is custom made to order, and takes MORE than 4 days to complete.

It takes about 6 six weeks from the time you are NOTIFIED that your doll as gone into PRODUCTION. Then another 5-7 days to recieve your doll once you've been notified that it has been shipped.

Then the shipping company will contact you to arrange a time for delivery. You must be there to sign for it.

~Keegan
Hello Keegan:

I like your avatar! Is that brown haired boy a faun? Reminds me of the goat boy in Narnia! :D Not that I'm into goat boys or farm animals, but in his case I'd make an exception! :lol: I love his eyes! And his lips! SEXY! SEXY! SEXY!

Thanks for clearing stuff up on production and delivery!!! :D Man, I was really excited and was emailing everyone that he’d be here next week! I feel kinda stupid now! 8O I’d wondered if that might be a mistake, but I guess I let the excitement get its way with me. So sad now! :cry:

Seems like you’re right and I should've asked RD themselves. :oops: :oops: I thought my question was clear about from production to delivery. Since you seem to be a mod and all, I guess I should say I’m sorry to you! Soooo, sorry there Mr. Man (at least I hope you’re a man, but with your avatar, I think I got it right!). Hope you don't think I'm kissing your ass? No way!!! And if you want me too, it better be cute as hell and smooth and tight!!!! :P

Ok, I’m goin' to go and bury my head in the sand since I feel so foolish for my post! Boo Hoo!!! LOL :cry: :haha2: Naw, it's all good! :razz:

Thanks man! 8) Very cool to set me straight, but not in the wrong way “straight”! :haha2:

Later,

TRCP

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Post by chasedoll »

Sorry guys,

I thought I was pretty clear in my response, but apparently I was not. The dolls are custom made. It will take 10-12 weeks before you get your product.

You will get an e-mail from Abyss when your doll is sent out for delivery. You will have to return the call from the local shipping company who receives the delivery. This local shipping company will call you to schedule delivery.

At that point, you make an appointment date to receive your delivery. You will have to be present, obviously, to sign for your crate.

After receiving that shipping notification e-mail from Amanda, THEN YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE EXPECTING TO RECEIVE YOUR DOLL WITHIN 4 to 5 BUINESS DAYS, at least this has been my experience.

Let me know if I can help in any other way.

PEACE
chasedoll

TRCP
Ex-Member

Post by TRCP »

Hello Chasedoll:

Thanks for answering the questions I had but it was sort of late don't ya think? :wink:
And, all ya really said was what was posted by the mod to make things clear. :razz :P
It's all good in the hood little man! No probs at all!

Yea, Keegan set it straight for me. I gotta tell ya that I felt foolish, but, figure it's
better for me to just ask RD these things as there was way too much confusion from
someone who actually has their doll home and went through the process; not once but
twice. Sorry man, but that's how I feel about it. I just learned a valuable lesson.
No hard feelings. :D

Thought I'd give a tiny bit more information on my doll. How cool is that? Anyway, his name
will be...(tada, fanfair, trumpets and a drum roll...OK and some fireworks too :P)

LIAM EACHAN!!!!

Now how cool is that? Yea, they are my favorite names and that's what I'm calling him!

Laters my peeps,

TRCP

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Post by chasedoll »

Dude, I'm here to help and answer questions. If you need anything else, let me know.

PEACE

chasedoll

TRCP
Ex-Member

Post by TRCP »

chasedoll wrote:Dude, I'm here to help and answer questions. If you need anything else, let me know.

PEACE

chasedoll

Hello Chasedoll:

It's all good little man! :wink: No Probs! :D
But, I've been reading though a lot, and I do mean
a lot, of threads and I think I'll stick to asking long time
senior peeps, admins and RD about their products. :wink:

Like I said, it's all good in the hood little man! No Probs at
all. :P

When ya gonna show more of your doll? OR,
do we ask for pictures or what? Not sure how it
works. Still working on that! :D

Laters,

TRCP

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Post by chasedoll »

TRCP wrote:
chasedoll wrote:Dude, I'm here to help and answer questions. If you need anything else, let me know.

PEACE

chasedoll

Hello Chasedoll:

It's all good little man! :wink: No Probs! :D
But, I've been reading though a lot, and I do mean
a lot, of threads and I think I'll stick to asking long time
senior peeps, admins and RD about their products. :wink:

Like I said, it's all good in the hood little man! No Probs at
all. :P

When ya gonna show more of your doll? OR,
do we ask for pictures or what? Not sure how it
works. Still working on that! :D

Laters,

TRCP
HEY TRCP,

Use the resources you trust most dude. :D

Looking forward to seeing your boy when he gets home!

I'm taking a little "hiatus / vacation". I will be back to post some pics of CHASE shortly

PEACE!

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

That's some nice detail!!! :D :D :D

~Keegan

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Hey Chase!!!

Thanx for the closeup of ChaseDoll's face!!!

I was curious to see how the hair eyebrows looked!!!

~Keegan

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Post by chasedoll »

Hey Keegan,

The real hair eyebrows really add to the detail of CHASE'S face.

I would say go ahead and get the real eyebrows. I think they are $150 extra.

Makes a huge difference face to face with the doll. Pictures do NO justice, as I have said before.

PEACE

Blueboi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Blueboi »

HI,

Love Chase...he is hot. Where did you get him and which head/body is he?

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Post by chasedoll »

Blueboi wrote:HI,

Love Chase...he is hot. Where did you get him and which head/body is he?
Hey Blueboi,

CHASE is so freakin hot, trust me, I'm the owner, not the designer. All the credit goes to Matt at Real Doll (realdoll.com)

CHASE is a REAL DOLL 2 Michael Face BODY 1 from abyss creations. I added a few options.

Keep in touch!

PEACE!!!

CHASE

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

8-18-2010 - NEW PENIS ATTACHMENTS for CHASE

Post by chasedoll »

Here we are sharing 1 of the 2 new penis attachments that CHASE received today from RealDoll / Abyss.

They are truly AMAZING in appearance and feel.

The "ultrarealistic LIMP / FLACID"

On the left side is the new one from Real Doll.

The new LIMP / FLACID attachment lost the shine and gloss that the original one showed, great improvement Abyss, KUDOS!!!

On the right side is the previous LIMP / FLACID Penis from Real Doll. Way too shiny, which is why I ordered the new one. Very NICE IMPROVEMENT!!!

You will notice that the unnatural shine on the former attachment has been eliminated in the design of the new ultrarealistic LIMP / FLACID attachment.

The new ultrarealistic LIMP / FLACID attachment looks and feels SO SWEET!!

Check Out The Pics

PEACE!!!

I hope to post up some pictures of the second new attachment for CHASE within the next few days!

INFORMATIONS