www.wmdolls.com

CHASE - UPDATES - NEW

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CHASE - UPDATES - NEW

Post by Keegan »

Let's see his rocket!!!

~Keegan
It's when you treat people like freaks that you become one yourself.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose!

mewzoey1234
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mewzoey1234 »

Keegan wrote:Let's see his rocket!!!

~Keegan
LOL you will when it flys out :D
500 points in gantz? If I had that many points I'd have a G-suit already right?

dannybgood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dannybgood »

I prefer the short dark hair :-) xoxox

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Post by chasedoll »

Keegan wrote:Let's see his rocket!!!

~Keegan
HEY KEEGAN and guys,

Sorry but camera battery is dead again. I will post some more pics as soon as the battery charges up.

PEACE,

C&B

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Post by chasedoll »

Hey KEEGAN,

I bought CHASE some really COOL summer clothes today. I will post some new pics in the next few days.

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Hey Chase!!!

Can't wait t see ChaseDoll ready for summer!!

He's looking awesome!!!

~Keegan

TRCP
Ex-Member

Post by TRCP »

Hello Peeps!!!

Just thought I'd mention that I am waiting on a Body A with Head B that I ordered several weeks ago and the wait seems like forever! :( But it will be great when he gets here.

I have a question to Chasedoll:

What are those black marks under its arms?

Is it the lighting? It looks sort of strange. Could you maybe do some pictures with his arms up so I can see what the underarms look like? I would be really happy if you did! Thank you in advance! And your doll looks pretty cool. I like the blue eyes.

TRCP

Grenouille

Post by Grenouille »

It's only hairs don't worry. :thumbs_up:

Chase looks in fit and I'm eager to see your lovabledolls male doll too.

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Hey TRCP!!!

Welcome to the Doll Froum!!!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

~Keegan

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Post by chasedoll »

HEY TRCP,

Welcome, good to have you here!!

It's nice to see new male doll owners! Trust me, YOU'RE GONNA LOVE HIM!! Absolutely BEAUTIFULL DOLLS! The pictures that I take never NOT do justice to how awesome these body A's look up close. THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER than they look in my pictures!!

I am anxious to see what body A looks like with a Head B from someone that actually owns one. Can you take and share some pics with us when your boy arrives?

OK, to your question. The black spots under CHASES'S arms are armpit hair.

Abyss did not recommend that I attach the pit hair permanently. So I took Keegan's Advice, thanks Keegan!!, and I ordered 2-sided wig tape to attach the armpit hair to CHASE.

The wig tape should peel off if I can replace them. These hair patches are available from Abyss for around $50 per patch, I think.

I just love the armpit hair upclose and personal on CHASE. Nice finishing touch. I love guys with nice pit hair!

I can not take pics of the armpits with CHASE'S arms up yet cuz I'm still waiting on the wig tape to arrive. When I get the tape, I am gonna wanna show off those hot hairy pits and I will take pics.

Thanks for the nice complements. Can you share with us some details on you doll?:
eye color, skin tone, hair stubble, facial hair, penis size(s), etc.

Thanks Buddy!!

If you come up with anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask, one of us here will surely be able to help you out!

Take Care

PEACE!

chasedoll

mewzoey1234
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mewzoey1234 »

cool :D
500 points in gantz? If I had that many points I'd have a G-suit already right?

TRCP
Ex-Member

Post by TRCP »

Hello Chasedoll

I hope you don’t mind, but I sort of want to keep the details a secret to build up the suspense. I will do the customary crate pics when he arrives so everyone on this forum can see him so I don’t want to give any details at this point. But, I will say that you are right about Amanda from Realdoll. She was a great help and made all of this smooth sailing! :D Hopefully the wait won't be too much longer now.

By the way, I was glad you cleared up the "underarm spots" issue. I had thought that maybe it was hollow under there. :? That would have been too weird and I would have been really disappointed. Glad this is cleared up. :)

TRCP

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Post by chasedoll »

Hey TRCP!!

Whatever you decide is COOL with me. :) :) It will make us all a little more excited to see your new boy.

I gotta remind you that NO PICTURE can ever replicate how AMAZING this body A looks when you are right there in the room together.

I wish you the best and while the wait in number of days seems eternal, it really goes fast, he'll be home before ya know it. Check out the "ultra-realistic" attachments, they really are far superior to the standard. They've gone down in price since I bought mine.

I am ordering 2 more in the next couple of days. I have medium and large, I wanna get the flacid and small ones too.

Keep us posted when you get your shipping notice.

PEACE!!

TRCP
Ex-Member

Post by TRCP »

Hello Chasedoll:

Yippers, I wanna keep up the suspense up and not give anything away. :twisted:

It’s good to know that some may be excited to see my doll. That’s cool! I know I've never been good at awaiting and it seems like forever!!!!! :P

I’ve seen a lot of male doll pictures. Of course, they were mostly yours! :razz: But, it will be fantastic to experience my doll first hand. I have no doubt that pictures don't do them justice! I'll give a full on report when he arrives down to the finest detail, well, once I've had some fun and after I'm revived by the EMT’s as I’m sure I’ll pass out after opening up that long awaited crate! :lol: Quick, somebody call 911! :lol:

This wait is killing me! :microwave: :haha2:

By the way, once you get notice that the doll's gone into production, how long does it take to be delivered? I’m going nuts! How long did you wait once you were notified? Oh yea, I read somewhere that production times were being trimmed down even more! Man, that’s cool! I hope might be one of the lucky ones that gets this new trimmed down time frame! That would be awesome! Not that I'm hinting at RD or anything (bullshit! I'm hinting)! :wink: But if they're paying attention, that would be cool! :wink: Hugs hugs kiss kiss, RD! :haha2: (Am I being obvious?) LOL Still gotta wait...yea, I know! 8)

Yea, those “ultra-ralistic” attachments are what I went for. What did you pay for them? I’ll give you a little clue about my doll here.... I’m not a size queen (shhhhh :wink: ), so I didn’t get the large or the extra large; so, take a wild guess on the ones I wanted, 'casue it's not a stretch. NO WAY!!! :lol: I prefer to top anyway, but if I feel like bottoming and that's would be about as often as a blue moon or the next time Haley’s Comet does a fly by! Anyway, all kidding aside, I don’t want anything up my lovely little chocolate starfish...well maybe a tongue or two or three, hell, I love my hole licked and that gets me climbing the walls! :twisted: Who am I tryin' to fool! Hey, no offence to people that like takin' a big cock up the ass, but for me, NO WAY MAN! BIG OUCH! No, BIG PAINFUL OUCH!!! :haha2:

Thanks for your questions and 411 on your attachments of choice. Totally cool!

TRCP

chasedoll
Doll
Doll

Post by chasedoll »

Hey TRCP, Buddy,

Your post and questions are definitely cool. I can't wait to respond for sure. But it's late here. I will definitely get back to you tomorrrow. Have a great night!

PEACE!

INFORMATIONS