www.wmdolls.com

Male Realdoll 'Nate'

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Male Realdoll 'Nate'

Post by tchon »

Hi ShadowCat and charon77,

Congratulations on your orders! I hope the wait time will not be too long, and your Nates arrive sound and safe. :)
charon77 wrote:I have since discovered that there are light blue eyes available from the Real Doll range although they don't appear on the order form.
Maybe you can contact Abyss about that. They need a bit of lead time to handle orders and it should be possible to change something like the eye color even after the order has been placed, unless that change request comes in that late that it is shortly before the doll is shipped.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Thanks tchon! Is that a "Teddy" dude in your avatar??
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Mariam
Doll
Doll

Post by Mariam »

ShadowCat wrote:Is that a "Teddy" dude in your avatar??
Um, kinda, but not really. Actually tchon did some heavy photoshopping to make himself looking a bit more pretty; looking at what he had to start with he did a not so bad job :P
Aside of that there are not Teddy Babe boys, unfortunately, except for one "transgendered" one by Renate, where I currently cannot even find the pictures. :(

(Um, and yes, I know this thread is about 'Nate'-dolls, so sorry for getting a bit off topic, I just had to ;))

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Mariam wrote: Um, kinda, but not really. Actually tchon did some heavy photoshopping to make himself looking a bit more pretty; looking at what he had to start with he did a not so bad job :P
Aside of that there are not Teddy Babe boys, unfortunately, except for one "transgendered" one by Renate, where I currently cannot even find the pictures. :(

(Um, and yes, I know this thread is about 'Nate'-dolls, so sorry for getting a bit off topic, I just had to ;))
okay, I didn't think there were any Teddy guys. I was totally fooled though!
(we can go back to the topic now :mrgreen: )
BJD's: 2 Males by Loong Soul, 4 Males by Ringdoll, 1 Male by Dolk
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

INFORMATIONS