www.wmdolls.com

Male/ Twink type torso doll UPDATE ...sort of

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Male/ Twink type torso doll UPDATE ...sort of

Post by placeboy »

How many here would actually buy one if it was produced for say under 1 grand

cchpounder
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: male torso doll

Post by cchpounder »

I would order one tomorrow...are you talking torso with head to?

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by placeboy »

yes with the head maybe?

Humper

Post by Humper »

Hmmmm .... with a good face and a nice butt ... sure, I'd order one!

H.

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by placeboy »

I'd be more interested in sculpting a twink than a hunk. Would that work for you guys. And yes if I did a head it be cute. Would not move/ not move much. Maybe side to side If I found a way to do that.

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by placeboy »

here is the 1rst pic of what I hope to one day accomplish as a sellable male doll torso.

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

Looks good. In this concept, are the leg stumps intended to be cast in that closed position, or are they going to be independent and free to spread and move?

I dont know if this is the case or not, but i was under the impression that to buy a RD appendage, you would need to own one of their dolls currently. I could be wrong, does anyone know for sure? Wouldnt want to see you get too far into the process and find out it wasnt possible.

I like where your thoughts are going though!
Bless me Father, for i have SINned

hooks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hooks »

Hell yes, but please, make the stumps round and the leg stumps real short. Yup, he will look like an amputee and I will try to find him some prosthetic arms with hooks to wear....DELICIOUS.

korey
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

about male concept doll

Post by korey »

Twink is ok,or any regular body type is fine, he just doesnt have to be perfect .You know what I mean. Guy dolls with realistic normal type bodies. thats cool. Im not putting down the built guys here , Its just I for one dont even fantisize about those type guys. Im into average regular guys .

Humper

Post by Humper »

What be picky? I think the body looks great. I tend to like guys older and tougher ... but having seen how female dolls can be modified to suit one's taste, I would have little trouble making a male one look rougher (i.e., beard and wig).

Best of luck!

H.

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by placeboy »

GreyGull wrote:Looks good. In this concept, are the leg stumps intended to be cast in that closed position, or are they going to be independent and free to spread and move?

I dont know if this is the case or not, but i was under the impression that to buy a RD appendage, you would need to own one of their dolls currently. I could be wrong, does anyone know for sure? Wouldnt want to see you get too far into the process and find out it wasnt possible.

I like where your thoughts are going though!
yeah from the history of dolls and the positions they are sculpted in, I will be sculpting in a similar position to what the boy toy torso toll is sculpted in. So legs will close because of weight. And i got a few ideas i won't show for easy cleaning. The skeleton I've almost worked out. I think i will do rounded stump with the ability to later add on arms and legs sold as accessories.

But so far there doesn't seem to be much interest. So I'm weary of spending the dough it's gonna take to make a prototype. I'll cost me about 3 grand.

As far buying a separate penis from RD you can buy them on their web site with out buying a doll. i will when the time comes to test what works.

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: about male concept doll

Post by placeboy »

korey wrote:Twink is ok,or any regular body type is fine, he just doesnt have to be perfect .You know what I mean. Guy dolls with realistic normal type bodies. thats cool. Im not putting down the built guys here , Its just I for one dont even fantisize about those type guys. Im into average regular guys .
if you want imperfect you can try the lovable doll male doll to look forward to. He has and average build look to me. not to muscular and not to thin. I'm shooting for twink because no one is making one and I know there is a high demand for twinks.

There is another body type I'm looking into. Which will cost Little more but will be cool to see produced. It's more of an average body with some junk in the trunk. 1rst and foremost I have to see if I actually get sales for my first and then move on from there.

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by placeboy »

Humper wrote:What be picky? I think the body looks great. I tend to like guys older and tougher ... but having seen how female dolls can be modified to suit one's taste, I would have little trouble making a male one look rougher (i.e., beard and wig).

Best of luck!

H.
The head will be separate!!! I don't know if I'm going to do an oral opening. But i was thinking about make high end heads with facial hair. The problem is they are time consuming. you could always buy real dolls new stronger body guy and make him look rougher.

Humper

Post by Humper »

placeboy wrote:The head will be separate!!! I don't know if I'm going to do an oral opening. But i was thinking about make high end heads with facial hair. The problem is they are time consuming. you could always buy real dolls new stronger body guy and make him look rougher.
Yes, except a torso would be more affordable. :-)

You're creating what may be a "mid-range" priced item. There is nothing in the male-doll world like that! All there seems to be are beautiful, but expensive, silicon full-bodies and (sigh) the vinyl misfits.

If you had one young face and just one more mature face (even without facial hair), that might give the flexibility to please two crowds. Also, from what little I know about women's tastes in men/male dolls, like me they tend to go for the tougher types.

At any rate, you seem to be making what many of us here have hoped for.

H.

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by placeboy »

I see allot of people have viewed this thread but few have actually voiced opinions on it.

So I need to ask a few questions.

1rst. Is it bad to have magnets near your genitals??? I've looked online but have not gotten any straight answers. And though I might be using magnets around that area, they wont be directly in contact with your flesh. More hidden in the silicone.

2nd. The eyes.........does it matter if they close???
If they do not close then does it matter if they move side to side or up and down.
If there are lids then does it matter that they would be plastic and not as realistic as the flesh surrounding them. The plastic would also not match the color of the skin exactly.

3rd the Back/Body Does it matter that he bends at the waist? Does it matter if he bends side to side?

4th. The head. I figured out a way to make the head turn and moved up and down. The questions is the weight if the head. it seems to be a lot on my part. I'm trying to come up with some sort of light weight internal housing for the head so it won't be so heavy. Does the weight of the head matter at all?????
I will not being doing an oral cavity..... maybe one day but not now. I don't see it as important, or AM I TOTALLY WRONG ON THAT ONE???

I will be sculpting a maquette soon. I will post pictures of the sculpt in progress, finished, and the molded replica in silicone. though it will be small it will give you guys and girls and Idea of what I can do as far as sculpting.

INFORMATIONS