www.wmdolls.com

Male/ Twink type torso doll UPDATE ...sort of

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Humper

Post by Humper »

placeboy wrote: 1rst. Is it bad to have magnets near your genitals??? I've looked online but have not gotten any straight answers. And though I might be using magnets around that area, they wont be directly in contact with your flesh. More hidden in the silicone.
Not that I've ever heard of! Maybe large electro-magnets for an extended period. I can't imagine the doll would have those!
placeboy wrote: 2nd. The eyes.........does it matter if they close???
If they do not close then does it matter if they move side to side or up and down.
Personal opinion: closing eyes would be a lot more trouble than they're worth. I would not care for them.
placeboy wrote: 3rd the Back/Body Does it matter that he bends at the waist? Does it matter if he bends side to side?
Again, it would not matter to me. I'd rather have a less costly, sturdy guy.
placeboy wrote: 4th. The head. I figured out a way to make the head turn and moved up and down.
Same opinion as bending at the waist. Better to have a strong head and body than movement (which could cause mechanical problems/breakage).
placeboy wrote: I will not being doing an oral cavity..... maybe one day but not now. I don't see it as important, or AM I TOTALLY WRONG ON THAT ONE???
I would personally love oral! However, a beautiful, non-b.j. face is better than one of those functional ones with the horrid "oh" expression.

Best of luck with the maquette! I would love to see it.

H.

emptyspace

2 more cents

Post by emptyspace »

Hi,
I don't know if this thread is dead or not, but In case the original poster is still subscribing / checking it: I think the sketch looks great. I am interested in a torso for a reasonable price, 1k or less would be fantastic. I am looking for something for me and my fiance to use. We are late 20s, so a younger face wouldn't suit our needs. Something youthful is ok, but I am thinking mid 20s to mid 30s. The body is good though. My personal taste would be fit, but not body builder fit. Without a head would be fine for me, if you had this option for less money, I would opt for it. Options for penis size are important, as she would prefer something in a medium size, 7 or 8 inches. I hope this works out, and that you find a market for it.

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 2 more cents

Post by placeboy »

emptyspace wrote:Hi,
I don't know if this thread is dead or not, but In case the original poster is still subscribing / checking it: I think the sketch looks great. I am interested in a torso for a reasonable price, 1k or less would be fantastic. I am looking for something for me and my fiance to use. We are late 20s, so a younger face wouldn't suit our needs. Something youthful is ok, but I am thinking mid 20s to mid 30s. The body is good though. My personal taste would be fit, but not body builder fit. Without a head would be fine for me, if you had this option for less money, I would opt for it. Options for penis size are important, as she would prefer something in a medium size, 7 or 8 inches. I hope this works out, and that you find a market for it.
Almost finished with the maquette, as far as cost goes I think it may be a little more than a grand. But I also may just sell the head separately to cut cost. Most of the cost is the plastic and internal parts. the silicone is expensive but I'm trying see if there is something I can use for the insides to cut cost and weight. I am still going to try this out.

I won't be doing the whole give me your money to reserve your spot. I know I'm a good enough artist (I sculpt better than I draw) to get people interested in the product. I'm hoping more people respond to this thread so I know in fact that it is worth while. I have also looked into the full doll. Arms legs and all. The cost is really the internal workings for the doll. I'll let the other companies worry about that for now. My start up cost is all on my own. I won't be fishing for out side money from you guys. I have a stable job for the next three years at least.

I got some cool ideas for just the torso. I've also looked into the easy cleaning and have two ideas so we'll see how that works out on the maquette after molded and reproduced in silicone. I will be using platinum silicone. Just cause that's what I'm comfortable with.

I still have to speak to a lawyer about covering my ass. I'm hoping to knock some socks off but we will see.

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

I love the concept image! I'd prefer the arms to end at the elbow, or even maybe have a full-length arm option, but that's just my opinion. Good luck with your project!!!
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

8)

Humper

Re: 2 more cents

Post by Humper »

placeboy wrote: I will be using platinum silicone. Just cause that's what I'm comfortable with.
This sounds fine. Have you thought about Latex to lower the cost? Just curious.

H.

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by placeboy »

A quick update. Though I'm past this stage, I did say I was going to post in progress pics of the maquette. I will be using Plasticine to sculpt the actual Torso. I find I can get better detail and have less trouble if I sculpt smaller things with super sculpey. As I type I have order about $150 dollars worth of plasticine and $50 in pink sculpting foam. I have already figured out the skeleton. that was my 1rst step. I still haven't found anything for a head base and connector.

Anyway if you have questions just ask.

qwerty77

Post by qwerty77 »

LOVE IT, though maybe a more Westernized face version would entice to buy

TheCelticPrince
Ex-Member

Post by TheCelticPrince »

Hey Placeboy!

Anymore news on the torso development? It is exciting to see where you are since your last post! Make the dream real! Can't wait to see how he's coming along! By the way, I really like the face you drew for him! Very cool!

Dreadful1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dreadful1 »

placeboy wrote:here is the 1rst pic of what I hope to one day accomplish as a sellable male doll torso.

If you build it, they will cu.. come.
Make it a full doll and I'll order 2! Beautiful work.

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

Anything been happening with this project lately? Or has it lost steam? Looked like it was off to a good start.
Bless me Father, for i have SINned

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Re:

Post by AlyDolly »

placeboy wrote:here is the 1rst pic of what I hope to one day accomplish as a sellable male doll torso.
He kinda remnds me of a male Bratz doll .

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Male/ Twink type torso doll UPDATE ...sort of

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

Looks nice so far.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

INFORMATIONS