www.wmdolls.com

are they as life like as the female Real Doll ?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
auto78900

are they as life like as the female Real Doll ?

Post by auto78900 »

I need to know.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Welcome to TDF, auto...

Well, based on the photos of Abyss' original male doll that I have seen, I would say they are just as life-like as their female RD's.

Supposedly, Abyss is going to come out with a new and improved male RD soon and it will be even better than their original model.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Even more lifelike than the female I would say. I had both the RD female body 4 and the Male Charlie and I would say Charlie was much more realistic. The RD hands on the Body 4 don't look realistic, they are too "puffy" for the body which is toned so to have those puffy hands and fingers is kind of odd. The male had perfectly cast hands and feet..I think they were actual cast of either Matt or Real Doll Doctor so very realistic.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

well except for one small difference ..... well not a small difference actually !!

words taken from the movie "bird cage ")

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

auto78900

Re:

Post by auto78900 »

technoguy wrote:Welcome to TDF, auto...

Well, based on the photos of Abyss' original male doll that I have seen, I would say they are just as life-like as their female RD's.

Supposedly, Abyss is going to come out with a new and improved male RD soon and it will be even better than their original model.

technoguy
do you have the link please for the photos of Abyss' original male doll ?

ShadowCat

Re:

Post by ShadowCat »

jazzman wrote:Even more lifelike than the female I would say. I had both the RD female body 4 and the Male Charlie and I would say Charlie was much more realistic. The RD hands on the Body 4 don't look realistic, they are too "puffy" for the body which is toned so to have those puffy hands and fingers is kind of odd. The male had perfectly cast hands and feet..I think they were actual cast of either Matt or Real Doll Doctor so very realistic.
I always wondered if the male hands were casts of Matt's. . . that would be so cool.

RD's are definitely lifelike. With the males, there are two body types. Body A is more masculine with better defined chest, arms and legs, but also weighs more. I have an RD2 body B. He has definition in his chest, but his arms and legs are a bit more "feminine." (but I like him that way and he weighs less).

Feel free to check out my album, Aki has the "Nate" face. Browse some of the other threads here- there are photos of the RD Charlie and RD2 body A around :)
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

ShadowCat

Re: are they as life like as the female Real Doll ?

Post by ShadowCat »

I just noticed this thread was started in 2008. . . 8O
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

jallyjames

Re: are they as life like as the female Real Doll ?

Post by jallyjames »

The male had flawlessly cast hands and feet..I think they were actual cast of either Matt or genuine Doll Doctor so very realistic.

INFORMATIONS