www.wmdolls.com

The male "Teddy Babes" doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
gaymiataman
Apprentice
Apprentice

The male "Teddy Babes" doll

Post by gaymiataman »

I am moving part of a discussion from the forum "Dolls in General" concerning "New PLUSH Love Doll --"Teddy Babes"!!!!" to this area so that we can get more feedback from those of us who actually want a male doll. As a quick recap, here is my original post:

From gaymiataman: Also a question for TeddyBabes. You stated that there would not be anal entry in the dolls. Would this be true of the male version when it comes out also? And do you have any time frame when you might start production of the male line? Hey, us gay guys have to have a "teddy babe" too!

And this is there response:

From TeddyBabes: Hi, gaymiataman. Yes, if we do a male Teddy Babe, then the entry point
will be an anal one. We don't have any time frame for a male Teddy
Babe, however; and our design still needs some tweeking. the real
challenge is how to render the penis, whether it should be made of
push with a wire in it to make it stand erect, or whether there
should just be a plush 'sheath' than can accomodate a dildo. If
you have any ideas about this, we'd love to hear from you.

end of the recap.

So here is my comments on what I would like to see.

Here is my $.02 on the subject of the penis on the Teddy Babe Male Doll.
By moving it to this forum, I think we will get more response from those
who are actually looking for a male doll (both the men and women).

First I will cover what I would like to see, then I will cover how I
think it could be done. Now I am not a doll creator or even a good sewer,
so you may find my ideas un-implementable.

I think that the doll should come with 2 interchangeable penises mounted with suction cup bases. One limp and one erect. I know that the Male Realdoll first shipped this way. This way, any dildo with the suction cup base would work with the doll. One of the problems with having the interchangeable penises like the RealDolls have, is that if you want one in a different size/shape/color, only they can make it. By having it work with the standard sized suction cup dildos already in production, the customer can use any other dildo.

The limp one: I consider the limp one as important the erect one because it is better for sleeping with. This one would be made from the same material as the doll. You could ever try different stuffing's to make it as real as possible. And even put a small soft rubber ball in each testicle to make them as real as possible too. Also, you could offer 3 different sizes. Perhaps a 3", 5" and 7" model (I actually like seeing a guy with a large limp penis but that's just my preference). Offering 3 sizes here is important because these would only be available through you. (I don't know of any company offering limp penis dildos except for RealDoll and they are only for their dolls). Also, if your sewers are talented (and it appears that they are), you could even offer uncut penises. The only hard part here (no pun intended) is mounting the suction cup base to the cloth penis.

The erect one: Lets face it. Seeing where this dildo will be used, if it is made of cloth, it will get very messy. And if it is not rigid enough, it will not work at all. So why re-invent the wheel when there are so many already out on the market. By going with the suction cup base, any dildo with a suction cup would work. So, you could find a standard size, and make a 'sock' for it using the same material as the dolls's skin. This sock would cover the penis and balls and would have an elastic band at the bottom of the shaft. Simply include a note stating to maintain the cleanliness of the cloth penis cover, simply remove before insertion. This way it would match the skin color of the doll if they just want to look at it, and still will stay clean when the doll is in use. Then who cares about the color of it. It won't be visible anyway. By doing it this way, you provide one erect penis, and then the customer can buy any dildo they want (in any size, shape, color, etc) and it will work with your doll (but of course these other ones won't have the matching sock).

Now, how do you make such a mountable device: Just under the skin, you place a (for lack of a better word) girdle made from strong, yet flexible, material. This will run around the mid section very low to just above the legs. In the front right where the penis would attach, you place a small round piece of smooth plastic approximately 3" in diameter. The plastic would be glued to the girdle to keep if from shifting and also sewn to the girdle for extra strength. This plastic is what the suction cup base of the dildos would stick to. By having the plastic attached to the girdle, when the penis pulls on the skin, the whole mid section of the doll would move, not the the couple of inches of skin in the front. Then on the skin that covers the plastic, you would make a small 'button hole' except this hole would be round with an elastic closure. When the elastic is closed, it would resemble a butt hole (bad analogy but I hope you get my meaning). Then to change penises, you simply expand the elastic penis hole to reveal the plastic holder, and remove the suction cup base, and place the new one on it. Then the elastic closes again between the suction cup base and the dildo.

Now to cover the part where the penis meets the body, this could be done with some pubic hair. Just position the hair so that it is around the top of penis about 1" above the center of penis hole (when the elastic is closed). Or possible attach some of the hair to both the top of the limp penis and the top of the erect sock. This may also work.

If this seems confusing and you need clarifactions on some of this just let me know. :-)

Randy

Humper

Finally!

Post by Humper »

Finally some discussion on male Teddy Babes!

You ideas seem very smart, Randy. I hope the designers read them.

Also, I would like to put in my two cents worth concerning more general aspects. Some of these are probably things that many people who have wanted a male doll would like done by the manufacturers:

1) Make sure that the product is designed by someone who is attracted to men. Please! Preferably both a straight woman and a gay man should have input.

2) Give the doll a nice face ... masculine, good-looking.

3) Make sure the body shape is right: wide shoulders, narrow hips. This includes a decent MALE behind (i.e., small).

4) The body size is not all that important, I think, if proportioned correctly. I would hope that a male Teddy Babe would be a little larger than a female -- maybe 5 feet or slightly taller.

5) Ask for feed-back from this forum! We constitute, I think, typical buyers.

6) And ... you have a wide open market! The male Realdoll is expensive and has a rather unfriendly face. All the other male dolls I know of are low-quality inflatables. There is a big gap here. In addition, because of the nature of Teddy Babes, they can be used also for display. With the right clothing (sailor, wrestler, business suit, ?), a male Teddy Babe might be nice to keep on the bed or the couch.

I hope this gets some discussion going. The male-doll world has been way too empty!

Humper.

TeddyBabes
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TeddyBabes »

gaymiataman & Humper,

Thanks so much for your recommendations. We have noted all of them and will definitely take them to heart. We will also keep you posted if/when we decide to move forward with a male Teddy Babe.

Thanks again

DTJ
Dave T. Jones
Teddy Babes
www.teddy-babes.com

moss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by moss »

last post here 2006 :(

no developments ?

quote from post above
1) Make sure that the product is designed by someone who is attracted to men. Please! Preferably both a straight woman and a gay man should have input.

i am a heterosexual female
i think a male teddybabe might be my doll of choice

idea :
the suction cup arrangement seems a little complicated
how about a strap on .. with the 'belt' the same color/ material as the doll ?

Slim
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Slim »

Hi moss,

Such a doll has already been designed and is pending development... But if she he will ever be created depends on consumer demand! So everyone who wants a Teddy Babe male doll should write them an email info@teddy-babes.com and request one! The more requests they will get they more likely a Teddy Babe male doll will become. But after the release of their new Babes they we’re a bit overwhelmed. So a new male doll is probably not going to happen anytime soon.

Regards,
Slim

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I've been flirting online with a girl lately (and I'm planning to see her ASAP), and since she doesn't like sleeping alone, I suggested she could use a plush doll version of me. ;-)

Well, I've been thinking about sewing my own plush dolls for almost three years now, and I still hope I can find the time to do so some time in the near future.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

gaymiataman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gaymiataman »

$700.00

Well I have sent my email to teddy-babes requesting a male doll. I'm ready to buy if their ready to build! :-)

$700.00

Seems like a catch 22. There won't be much demand for a product that is not made, and they won't make it without much demand. I think they need to make one batch so that they have a product, and then advertise it (I suggest Playgirl) to see what the demand is really like. I suggest Playgirl only because both straight women and gay guys read it (or at least look at the pictures). :-)

$700.00

Notice that I keep waving $700.00? A little enticement. ;-)

Randy

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

Gaymiataman,

It has to be frustrating.

Your original post is almost 2 years old now. It is an excellent post.

I sew. And I make dolls. I understand what you're asking and it is doable.

You've got me to thinking here. Not sure how I can help, but I certainly wanted to encourage you to pursue this. Any interest in learning to sew and take something on yourself? Your thinking is well organized, I think you have a clear idea of the project and just need the skills to do development on your own. Plus you have the sense for what is needed.

Stay in touch. PM me if you want. And keep this topic alive.

I wonder what our female members might think of this. You might want to post or PM Stacy718 and get her to weigh in here. She's smart...and good.

moss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by moss »

Hi Slim

thanks for your prompt reply & email link to teddybabes

i have sent 'em a mail expressing my desire to buy
and belief in the success of such a product

keeping my legs crossed till they reply lol :lol:
<em>Moss is my fantasy lover's name : not a doll yet <br>luff<br>xMx </em><br>

Humper

Male Teddy Babes

Post by Humper »

I have also e-mailed Teddy Babes (maybe for the 3rd time) concerning a male doll. With enough "petitions" maybe they'll do it! Any chance a generic call to e-mail Teddy Babes would belong in the regular Male Dolls forum?

If I had any sewing and/or art skills, I'd have made my own male doll by now (and maybe given the design over to a professional company to produce).

Sigh.

Where are all the (buy-your-own) men?

H.

Kealan
Ex-Member

Re: The male

Post by Kealan »

With the release TEDDY BABE DELUXE (which are beautiful by the way); I can't help but wonder why they don't have a cuddly MALE counterpart? I would LOVE TO HAVE ONE! I have a Teddy Babe and I love her to bits and she is the best cuddler in the world, but I would so very much like to have a Male Teddy Babe Boy in the deluxe addition for my collection! How awesome would that be?

So if Eighth Wonder is listening... they are wanted!!!!!

Kealan

Renate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Renate »

I don't know how, but Blaire managed to find one :P

Ren<3
Attachments
29.JPG
29.JPG (207.6 KiB) Viewed 10362 times
26.JPG
26.JPG (209.59 KiB) Viewed 10362 times
11.JPG
11.JPG (247.86 KiB) Viewed 10362 times
♥♥♥Check Out My Blog! Juicy♥Splatter Doll Photography♥♥♥

Celtic

Post by Celtic »

Renate wrote:I don't know how, but Blaire managed to find one :P

Ren<3

Hi Ren!!!

You did a lovely job on creating your male Teddy Babe!!! He's so cute! :wink: :thumbs_up: :wink:

Did you manage to make him a willie as well and how did you do it!

He's amazing!!!!

~Celtic~ :new-alien:

DanishDollLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DanishDollLover »

Renate

where have you buyed your teddy male doll from i would like to have one too me looks sooo sexy and i think my cindya would like to meet him when i buy one of the male dolls

fuji

Post by fuji »

DanishDollLover wrote:Renate

where have you buyed your teddy male doll from i would like to have one too me looks sooo sexy and i think my cindya would like to meet him when i buy one of the male dolls
I think that she has made it herself! She's not only a very good photographer, she also excels in manual stuff like that! She's... an Artist! But you can do the same yourself! Buy a Teddy Babe, and make your own modifications on it! As all is sewed, it's not really complicated. It'll just take you some time... :wink:

INFORMATIONS