www.wmdolls.com

The male "Teddy Babes" doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
DanishDollLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The male

Post by DanishDollLover »

that could be cool of eighth wonder will make a teddy male doll

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Still no male doll?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re:

Post by Szalinski »

Perry wrote:Gaymiataman,

It has to be frustrating.

Your original post is almost 2 years old now. It is an excellent post.<snip!>.
And still no response. Sounds about right for 8th Wonder... :whistle:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

When you stop and think about it, it's absolutely ludicrous that this company doesn't have the vision to move forward with this. Although I don't desire a male doll, personally, I can certainly see the benefits of one being manufactured by TB.
There are a bajillion dildos, vibrators and penis toys on the market now. In fact, they outnumber the pussy and ass toys. The niche of anal toys and toys geared toward prostate and perinium stimulation is skyrocketing.

It is myopic for a company such as this to not see the benefit of a less than 1k male doll hitting the market. It's almost as if they're making a statement to gays and women, "Hey, we don't want your money."

What the F????

And from a dollator and pro forum point of view....
Gee.....how to make dolls more mainstream and gain more acceptance?
Gosh ..I wonder?
Mayyyyyyyybe if you got the other half of the population interested, and marketed a viable, good looking, useable male doll AT A GOOD PRICE POINT....

WHAT DO TWO THIRDS OF THE WOMEN IN AMERICA ALONE HAVE?
A BLUE DOLPHIN OR EQUIVALENT VIBRATOR.

WHAT DO NEARLY ALL WOMEN LOVE TO DO?

CUDDLE. CUDDLE! CUDDLE!

DUH!!!!
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

BTW: I'm not seeking a male doll myself.
There was a new female member from NZ looking for a male doll.
Just thought i'd poke around and see what was available to her and why these are'nt being made.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Humper

Post by Humper »

I have posted before about the need for a Teddy Babes male: great for both women and men! I even e-mailed the company (generally, very helpful people) and requested a custom-build male. I was, of course, willing to pay plenty for one. Sigh ... no luck.

H.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Re:

Post by Lemminkainen »

Szalinski wrote:And still no response. Sounds about right for 8th Wonder... :whistle:
Yep. I concur.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I can see one problem with the idea of a male TB, at least for women: The (in)famous 'wet spot' would be much more difficult to clean...
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

LWhisperer wrote:When you stop and think about it, it's absolutely ludicrous that this company doesn't have the vision to move forward with this. Although I don't desire a male doll, personally, I can certainly see the benefits of one being manufactured by TB.
There are a bajillion dildos, vibrators and penis toys on the market now. In fact, they outnumber the pussy and ass toys. The niche of anal toys and toys geared toward prostate and perinium stimulation is skyrocketing.

It is myopic for a company such as this to not see the benefit of a less than 1k male doll hitting the market. It's almost as if they're making a statement to gays and women, "Hey, we don't want your money."

What the F????

And from a dollator and pro forum point of view....
Gee.....how to make dolls more mainstream and gain more acceptance?
Gosh ..I wonder?
Mayyyyyyyybe if you got the other half of the population interested, and marketed a viable, good looking, useable male doll AT A GOOD PRICE POINT....

WHAT DO TWO THIRDS OF THE WOMEN IN AMERICA ALONE HAVE?
A BLUE DOLPHIN OR EQUIVALENT VIBRATOR.

WHAT DO NEARLY ALL WOMEN LOVE TO DO?

CUDDLE. CUDDLE! CUDDLE!

DUH!!!!
Is anybody really surprised at this? Has everyone forgotten the trouble I had getting them to remake a doll already listed on their website, despite all their empty promises? It wasn't until almost two years after I got Lala from Midiman (four years total) that they started making Diana's again.
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS