www.wmdolls.com

I'd love to know your thoughts ....

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

I'd love to know your thoughts ....

Post by Bell-wants »

I asked this the other day but I don't see it on here, so I'll ask again.

Can I leave clothes on a TPE doll all the time?

What should I put down on my bed for him to lay in ... most of the time?

When can I start posting photos? I think I've already had several of my posts posted.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I'd love to know your thoughts ....

Post by adelea »

You can leave clothes on all the time - just make sure they arent too tight, and dont stain! I leave my girls in lingerie all the time, and in dresses some of the time. The stuff I leave on a long time is generally white/pink - though, I have found some black stockings that dont stain, so they have been wearing those for a while now too.

I have a memory foam mattress topper over half the bed (I dont like sleeping on one) under the sheets. On top of that, I have the girls lying on a white microfibre sheet - and on top of the girls, there is another microfibre sheet (the one that one of them came with). The sheets serve two purposes - remove contact with the coloured bed clothes, and to stop oils leeching into the bed clothes.

You can post pictures after 5 approved posts, so you should be there already!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Lighter colored clothes will be fine, but the darker colors (especially black) are more prone to staining over time. So if dressing him in black, use a light colored body suit or stocking under the clothes. Otherwise, limit how long he stays in black.
As for what to put down on your bed, the same will apply to bed sheets. Although bed sheets won't stain as quickly as tight fitting clothes, it is still something to keep in mind.
But if you use white sheets exclusively, then you can't go wrong. :thumbs_up:
Also, you should be able to post photos now. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Thanks for your replies. I usually get emails telling me when I get them, but I got nothing, so I'm sorry for not replying right away. As for the photos ... I'll give it a try. It will be a photo of the TPE doll I'm in love with. Ok ... so I pushed the browse button and added the file ... then I clicked on the add the file and then clicked on place inline . So if it shows up then great.
favorite sex doll 2.jpg
favorite sex doll 2.jpg (22.74 KiB) Viewed 2374 times

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Ooohooo... I did it. I'd really like to get this doll. I just worry about odor and moving it around, etc.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I keep Larry dressed 99 percent of the time. He wears white footless nylon tights that I got from Walmart under his boxers and pants. If he is going to wear a darker shirt, he has a see thru white long sleeved shirt that I can put under the dark clothes. Of course if he is in in his black suit his white long sleeved dress shirt does the trick too.
When I lay Larry on my bed, I put his white blanket underneath him as I have black sheets and darker comforters/blankets. He seems to be as happy as a clam and it's cute how his butt sinks into the memory foam. When he is sitting in his chair, he has a pillow under his butt and one behind his back and then his blanket inbetween him and the pillows.
I also have a makeshift cot for him, in which I put his pillows and blanket on a rectangular folding table. However, I need to get something to put underneath the center of the table as his weight has started to make it bow slightly.
Larry is about 5 foot 2 inches and weighs a hefty 90 pounds, however it isn't impossible to move him, just a bit difficult at times. I usually lift him in the bridal carry and try not to carry him too far (his chair is literally right next to my bed).
When your new man arrives, it will take a little bit of time to get used to him and get in a routine of what works when moving/dressing/loving/etc him, but you will get it.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Keep my gals fully clothed top to bottom 24/7. No ill effects, though my dolls are standing most of the time and I do change outfits quite often.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Mine are left clothes all the time, just make sure they are lighter or non staining clothes. I leave mine standing against the wall with pillows placed at the small of their backs right now in the master bedroom closet until my "doll room" is finished. Lol

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Thanks ya'll for answering my questions. It's very helpful.

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

I have used an air mattress to lay Luca in when I change the bed sheets, or just for “storage.” Works well. He usually just wears loose boxers or nothing at all. I will dress him for photos, but do not leave it on ;)
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Thanks ShadowCat. That's good to know.

Jaylinworst
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jaylinworst »

Indigo stays dressed all the time. I keep her in a soft cotton night gown or some pajamas. I use to keep panties on her, but the color kept coming off on her skin. I like her camando more for easy access anyway.

INFORMATIONS