www.wmdolls.com

Change of plan for now....

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Change of plan for now....

Post by Bell-wants »

I already have a mannequin, just standing there, fixed up to look like an X boyfriend. But I wanted something that feels more real. But with all that I've read, I'm a little concerned as to whether I can handle the maintenance. It's breaking my heart because I really fell in love with one of them that I saw online. So, while I continue pondering whether to buy him I've bought another mannequin that does more then just stand there. He has flexible parts so I can at least have him sit next to me or stand if I need his spot for other things. When I can start posting I'll include photos.

Thanks for all your help thus far. I will continue reading and trying to decide whether I should get the TBE hunk I can't get my mind off of.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Change of plan for now....

Post by RJ357 »

Sounds interesting.

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Of course, with a mannequin one doesn't have the dick options so I'm going to see if a dildo with a suction cup might suffice. LOL Hey, I may be old but I'm still human. And I'm going to be even older tomorrow ... the day the men landed on the moon. I bought the new mannequin for my Birthday Present. Then I must figure out how to dress him ... if I will even bother. LOL.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Maintenance on TPE dolls really isn't that bad. Wash, powder, oil occasionally, that's about it. For me, caring for something I really like is not a chore at all and the best part of doll ownership. I wouldn't be too concerned about that, but do be mindful of the weight. Male TPE dolls are damn heavy.

Good solution a posable mannequin though. May not feel the part, but certainly has the right look. ...and have hole saw can attach accessories! Then again, there's always strap-ons! :mrgreen:

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Dang I forgot about strap-ons. If one of my suction cup dillies doesn't suck the way its supposed to suck I'll have to get a strap-on.

As for maintenance ... well, it's not just that. I hear they smell funny, and can cause bad allergic reactions in some (I'm a sensitive critter) , and they leak, and you can't use certain colors of clothes or the doll will turn that color ... and the list goes on. Sorta freaked me out. As for the weight ... I think this mannequin is going to weigh about the same as the TPE I'm in love with ... but at least I can remove his arms and legs to move him instead of worrying about tearing the TPE flesh on my lover while dragging him around.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Bell-wants wrote:Dang I forgot about strap-ons. If one of my suction cup dillies doesn't suck the way its supposed to suck I'll have to get a strap-on.

As for maintenance ... well, it's not just that. I hear they smell funny, and can cause bad allergic reactions in some (I'm a sensitive critter) , and they leak, and you can't use certain colors of clothes or the doll will turn that color ... and the list goes on. Sorta freaked me out. As for the weight ... I think this mannequin is going to weigh about the same as the TPE I'm in love with ... but at least I can remove his arms and legs to move him instead of worrying about tearing the TPE flesh on my lover while dragging him around.
Can you find one in silicone?
Silicone is 100% hypoallergenic, doesn't stink, leaks little to no oil.
If you get a clothing stain on silicone, it goes away on its own in about 2 weeks. I speak from experience on that one.
Silicone is much easier to maintain and repair than TPE, and usually built better as well.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

I realize how much better the silicone is ... unfortunately I've been unable to find one that looks anything like the TPE I'm in love with. Then too they have a very small amount to chose from. I don't like the Asian look or the ones that look like young boys instead of men ... like the one called Leo if I remember correctly. Same problem with the TPE's but there are more to chose from. And then there's the cost difference.

INFORMATIONS