www.wmdolls.com

A stinky subject

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: A stinky subject

Post by gonestill77 »

Bell-wants wrote:Where do I find the DS section on the forum gonestill77? I'm new and stupid at the moment.
Don't feel like trying to give directions.
Here ya go.....

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=143

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Thanks gonestill77 I've been to that one. It only shows photos of Herman and Leo and gives spec's but no price or a few other things I wanna know. That's ok. Herman and Leo don't turn me on.

delta440
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by delta440 »

I want a leo or herman but right now the price is unaffordable, I can easly cover the price for the irontech charles etc but the leo/ herman oof i dont have 3.5 to 4k$ to drop on one so welp

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

What site did you go to? I couldn't get a price at DS Doll site. And I didn't see any other males except Herman and Leo. Enlighten me.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Bell-wants wrote:You guys are lucky with the bizillion different types of girl dolls you have to pick from. I can't even find a silicone male doll. Only a very few TPE dolls and most look like little boys instead of men. Sooooo since I'm outta luck there, how about the odor I have to contend with? Is it better on the silicone one too?
First, I need to admit I have a sensory processing disorder. Everything has an odor to me. Silicone has an odor to me, but it's not bad. I should probably buy a TPE doll just for comparison. I've read comments silicone is odor free. That's simply not true. It smells like silicone ;)

I wanted to add a comment about the mold resistance of silicone vs. TPE. TPE is much more likely to grow mold due to its porous nature. TPE has millions of little holes and it can't be sterilized. A lazy doll owner should stick with silicone.

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

I'm sensitive to odors so I'll probably be offended by either kind Robert Lloyd. I heard TPE is more noticeable. Thanks for telling me about the mold. So how often would one need to be washed to keep it from molding?

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Bell-wants wrote:I'm sensitive to odors so I'll probably be offended by either kind Robert Lloyd. I heard TPE is more noticeable. Thanks for telling me about the mold. So how often would one need to be washed to keep it from molding?
If you are purchasing a male silicone doll then you your likelihood of mold growth will drop significantly because you have external parts to clean. Gonestill's cleaning routine was designed for female dolls. A female doll's moist interior needs proper cleaning and drying--preferably after each use. Cleaning your male silicone doll is, of course, ten times easier. You should clean your doll every time you use it. However, if you are occasionally lazy (not that I ever am :)) silicone is definitely a little forgiving in this regard.

Here is a quote from the United States Center for Disease Control:
https://www.cdc.gov/mold/stachy.htm

"Molds are very common in buildings and homes and will grow anywhere indoors where there is moisture."

Allow me to repeat that. Mold will grow anywhere indoors where there is moisture. That should scare you into good cleaning practices. If your cleaning is less than perfect mold can take much deeper root in the TPE doll than a silicone doll.

I've always liked this article about porous vs. non porous sex toys:
https://carasutra.com/2018/11/sex-toy-m ... hthalates/

If you think about things microscopically, silicone is much more hygienic than TPE.
TPE has the advantage of perhaps being softer and more cuddly overall. However, Sanhui makes soft breasts and other doll makers have gel inserts too. The softer the silicone doll the less durable it is. I'd rather have a softer doll all over that needed regular replacing than a rigid one I didn't want to touch.

This subject regularly seems to stir up a lot of heated arguments and I think they are unnecessary. I absolutely love the sculpts of the Piper Dolls in TPE. They are beautiful and I love the seamless neck. I'm thinking about purchasing the JM 105 because it has a seamless neck like the Piper Dolls, it's small and easy to handle at 105 cm, and it's silicone. I'm not sure how cuddly the JM 105 is, but she sure looks amazing.

A lot of discussion is made about how so many more beautiful sculpts are available in TPE than silicone. The right artistic teams can create the same quality sculpts in silicone as we see in TPE. It may take more work upfront and it may be more expensive, but it can be done. In the United States we have an idiom called being an "armchair quarterback." It means I sit on my couch with pizza and wings watching sports on television. While I'm fattening up my body I let the athletes on television know everything they are doing wrong while they are taking a physical beating playing the game. That's what I just did here about dolls, isn't it? :)

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Thank you Robert Lloyd. You said that I should clean my doll every time I use it. Does this meaning cleaning the whole doll or just the parts I use. And how does one clean all of it? Do you put it in a tub or shower or what?

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Bell-wants wrote:Thank you Robert Lloyd. You said that I should clean my doll every time I use it. Does this meaning cleaning the whole doll or just the parts I use. And how does one clean all of it? Do you put it in a tub or shower or what?
Gonestill has a great thread where he shows he bought a $10 bucket from Wal-Mart and cleans the doll while she sits on the bucket. You really only need to clean the sex parts every time. There are many threads about cleaning the entire doll. Maintenance is another area where silicone is so much easier than TPE (and I really hope I don't stir up a fight--it's just the truth). And I've always said I prefer silicone to TPE and a real girl to silicone because the real girl cleans herself afterward ;)

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Well, some girls will clean themselves afterwards. I'd prefer that my guy did it. LOL. Anyway ... I'd rather have silicone for sure it's just that I can't find one I'm attracted to. I'd put a photo of the TPE one I like but I'm too new to add photos yet. I just worry about some of the things I'm reading about TPE ... and not just from you. You guys sure are lucky to have such a HUGE amount of dolls to chose from. Some even turn my head and I'm not in the least into chicks.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Bell-wants wrote:Well, some girls will clean themselves afterwards.
Gross and too much information! ;)
I just worry about some of the things I'm reading about TPE ... and not just from you.
I really think TPE became popular because Real Dolls were $4,000 to $5,000 dolls and TPE dolls could be sold for under $1,000. Real Dolls were simply too expensive for many. Today there are several quality silicone dolls for under $2,000. With silicone dolls getting less expensive and TPE prices inching up the cost factor is becoming less of a factor.

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

I've noticed the prices. They just need to give us more to chose from. There are too many that look like young boys instead of men. I've always dated younger, and prefer younger ... but not THAT young. And Asians have never turned me on for some reason. And where are the mustaches, and goatees? Like I said ... you guys are lucky. With the way it's going ... I'll probably end up with another mannequin. One with moveable joints this time. Then odor, weight, and mold won't be an issue.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Have you looked at the male Real Doll?

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Yep. Yuk.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Oh...I think we still live in a world at times where only men are viewed as horndogs and women aren't supposed to have sexual desire. Thats why the sex doll industry is 99% for men

INFORMATIONS