www.wmdolls.com

Looking to buy my first doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
bananachan

Looking to buy my first doll

Post by bananachan »

Hello everyone,

I live in the Netherlands and am looking to buy my first doll. After navigating trough a lot of scammy websites i found this forum and the aproved vendor/manufacturer list.

I found this anime-ish looking doll i really like and think is really cute. I am not into big muscles and he has the same body type as me.
This is the doll i am talking about: http://www.afdoll.net/sale-11528205-rea ... play.html#

Due to him looking skinny and feminine i am a bit concerned as his perceived age. Do you guys think he would be ID'd as an adult?

Hoping to post more on this subforum when i receive a doll : :D

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Looking to buy my first doll

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDF banan!

If I can ask you to take a moment to read through our New Member Welcome Page which just outlines a few basic things for new members.

As far as I am personally concerned he looks ok to me...male dolls don't seem to suffer the same issues as some female dolls so there shouldn't be any issues. Keep us updated if you go ahead with the purchase :)

Mavi

delta440
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Looking to buy my first doll

Post by delta440 »

Please update with the purchase, the site it seems you would be ordering from the link provided, looks to have more affordable prices, I would love to know that the service they have is a scam, etc. It would be nice to be able to purchase a doll new or slightly used that doesn't cost me the price of a new/ used car 2,400 to 8,000$

INFORMATIONS