www.wmdolls.com

Least expensive male doll?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Clementine

Least expensive male doll?

Post by Clementine »

HI. I was wondering if anyone could help me know if there are male dolls out there that
are under 899.00 I was looking at Tyler rocks but I kinda don't like the way his body looks. I mean the vinyl blow ups look funny. He's the only one I find cute. I prefer cloth like t hose anime fabric dolls or teddybabes or silicone. But there is not much of a choice that I know of as far as male dolls. Thank you for reading.

Poradicus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Least expensive male doll?

Post by Poradicus »

Clementine wrote:HI. I was wondering if anyone could help me know if there are male dolls out there that
are under 899.00 I was looking at Tyler rocks but I kinda don't like the way his body looks. I mean the vinyl blow ups look funny. He's the only one I find cute. I prefer cloth like t hose anime fabric dolls or teddybabes or silicone. But there is not much of a choice that I know of as far as male dolls. Thank you for reading.
If you really want a male doll you can see if the vendors will work with you to get one. Some offer payment plans until you finish paying it off. Male dolls are very scarce, and few put them on sale which can be rare. TDF approved vendors can help you achieve getting your male doll you always wanted.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

In 2007 I had paid each about 14€ + shipping for PVC inflatable male dolls (Trigger Travis, Gorgeous Gavin). The bodys are small but can be nicely made muscular by heat stretching (using a hairdryer).

PVC heat stretching (make arms bigger/smoother etc.)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =7&t=12937

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I was going to try and help, but just noticed the OP has not been back since this one and only post.

Last visited: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:00 pm
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yeah, saw that too, but figured someone else might be interested. :wink:

INFORMATIONS