realsexdoll.com

New newbie

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Flash Squirrel
Apprentice
Apprentice

New newbie

Post by Flash Squirrel »

Hi All, I'm brand new here. Location New Zealand.

50's, divorced twice. Had about enough of organic women just for the time being.

After some due diligence, which included lurking about here, listening, and learning, I took the plunge and ordered Anli http://www.sexdoll.co.nz/product/silico ... nli-165cm/ from http://www.sexdoll.co.nz . As far as I can tell this is a local mirror of sexdoll.co.uk .

Well, she arrived today, taking about a week to travel from China and about two weeks to get through NZ Customs. $300 on top of the $1,600 (NZ) price tag, for duty and GST. She's officially listed as a 'tool' for Customs purposes. I had to have a chuckle about that.

My research indicates that she's an Ovdoll model, though the pamphlet that came with her in the box says Entity Doll. Any info anyone can share on either will be greatly appreciated. I had read some discouraging things about Ovdoll, but the endorsement from Silicone Wives swayed me.

Anyway, she came out of the box very much true to label. Lacking the promised lube (fortunately I have some), but otherwise she looks like the pics, and stacks up against the advertising. Boobs are a bit more firm than I was expecting, but that might change as she warms up.

She's in the spare room just now, wrapped in a fleecy electric blanket on the middle heat setting, with a doona over the top. It's late Autumn here and the shipping warehouse was obviously very cold. They sent a USB vagina heater with her, keeping a very close eye on it, the heating seems to be neither consistent nor predictable.

Any advice or tips anyone can send my way will be happily received. I will keep you posted and put up a few pics once I'm allowed.

:-)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: New newbie

Post by Slew »

Hi Flash Squirrel. >>> Welcome <<<

Congrats on your sponsorship of a cute doll. :thumbs_up:
Flash Squirrel wrote:She's in the spare room just now, wrapped in a fleecy electric blanket on the middle heat setting, with a doona over the top. It's late Autumn here and the shipping warehouse was obviously very cold.
It sounds like you have a solid understanding of what a doll might want from you, so you probably don't need too much advice. Just ask us if you have any specific areas of concern.

SquezzeMe

Post by SquezzeMe »

Welcome flash. would love to see photos when you can. Good looking lady you got there, I also got my gal yesterday and can't wait to spoil her. My Esra went thru inspections as well. I can only imagine want the customs officers thought when they open the box, I bet they played with her boobs! HAHAHA I would lol. Again welcome to TDF!
"I see,said the blind man."

Flash Squirrel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Flash Squirrel »

Thanks folks.

This might be a weird question or two; is it common/understandable to look at that face, and think, I want to be gentle with this creature, and also, I can imagine kissing her?

I know she's made of rubber. I know those eyes aren't real. But my word, they seem to look so deep.

Planning on getting acquainted tonight, but alongside that is the thought that one more day and it's the weekend, and that might be more special.

Am I alone?

Braced for incoming :?

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Flash Squirrel wrote:Thanks folks.

This might be a weird question or two; is it common/understandable to look at that face, and think, I want to be gentle with this creature, and also, I can imagine kissing her?

I know she's made of rubber. I know those eyes aren't real. But my word, they seem to look so deep.

Planning on getting acquainted tonight, but alongside that is the thought that one more day and it's the weekend, and that might be more special.

Am I alone?

Braced for incoming :?
I don't think that is uncommon at all, I look at my April that way.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Welcome.

Newbie here as well. Just North of 50

Divorced. Don't want a partner at this time. Too burned out emotionally for any of that. The two dolls I have provide the physical companionship component. That's all I want right now.

It's all fantasy in the end and the doll is meant to enhance the fantasy so it appears it is working for you. Yeah, the doll's eyes do look lifelike on one of my dolls and add a component of realism. The other one, they look somewhat realistic but a bit more lifeless and doll-like....

:lol: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I always think of my girls as I do anyone else, I take care of them, thinking about how the chair feels to them, tucking them into bed..ha haha
I even find myself talking to them as I leave or enter a room.
Their eyes are a window to their souls I guess.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Flash Squirrel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Flash Squirrel »

Couldn't wait for the weekend. Positioning will take a bit of practice, but it's a whole lot more real than I imagined it would be.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WECLOME!
Flash Squirrel wrote:Thanks folks.

Oh yes. Perfectly normal. These ladies are extraordinary works of art and come alive as a person as a mere onlooker cannot imagine.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Flash Squirrel wrote:is it common/understandable to look at that face, and think, I want to be gentle with this creature, and also, I can imagine kissing her?
You have a healthy imagination and an inclination toward courtship. Welcome to the club. :thumbs_up: :wink:

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Flash Squirrel wrote: is it common/understandable to look at that face, and think, I want to be gentle with this creature, and also, I can imagine kissing her?
Many folks around here have the same feelings towards their doll as they would for any flesh and blood RG that they fell for. It's not unusual at all and just look at her, it's completely understandable!

Congrats and welcome to TDF, Happy Honeymoon!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

Flash Squirrel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Flash Squirrel »

Oh she's a stunner, no two ways about that, but from your avatar I'm guessing we have similar tastes? :-)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Flash Squirrel wrote:Oh she's a stunner, no two ways about that, but from your avatar I'm guessing we have similar tastes? :-)
Yes, it's a stunning horseshoe isn't it? :razz: Oh, I guess you probably meant HotDiggity's avatar.. yes, she's very pretty. :wink:

Flash Squirrel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Flash Squirrel »

Haha yep I did. Though in fairness it is a very attractive horseshoe, as horseshoes go.

tdn1638
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tdn1638 »

Flash Squirrel wrote:Hi All, I'm brand new here. Location New Zealand.

50's, divorced twice. Had about enough of organic women just for the time being.

After some due diligence, which included lurking about here, listening, and learning, I took the plunge and ordered Anli http://www.sexdoll.co.nz/product/silico ... nli-165cm/ from http://www.sexdoll.co.nz . As far as I can tell this is a local mirror of sexdoll.co.uk .

Well, she arrived today, taking about a week to travel from China and about two weeks to get through NZ Customs. $300 on top of the $1,600 (NZ) price tag, for duty and GST. She's officially listed as a 'tool' for Customs purposes. I had to have a chuckle about that.

My research indicates that she's an Ovdoll model, though the pamphlet that came with her in the box says Entity Doll. Any info anyone can share on either will be greatly appreciated. I had read some discouraging things about Ovdoll, but the endorsement from Silicone Wives swayed me.

Anyway, she came out of the box very much true to label. Lacking the promised lube (fortunately I have some), but otherwise she looks like the pics, and stacks up against the advertising. Boobs are a bit more firm than I was expecting, but that might change as she warms up.

She's in the spare room just now, wrapped in a fleecy electric blanket on the middle heat setting, with a doona over the top. It's late Autumn here and the shipping warehouse was obviously very cold. They sent a USB vagina heater with her, keeping a very close eye on it, the heating seems to be neither consistent nor predictable.

Any advice or tips anyone can send my way will be happily received. I will keep you posted and put up a few pics once I'm allowed.

Hi Squirrel,

I am also from New Zealand and It would be very appreciated if you can give me some experience regarding to the custom process due to my doll is on the way to NZ too. Would you please spare some time to answer a few questions:
- Do we need to apply for client code (NZCS244) in order to receive her?
- Does NZ custom charge duty and GST based on receipt/invoice value that manufacturer provided or they evaluate import goods by themselves?
- It seems good when you paid $300 because I used a custom import duty estimator and it shown a total pay of NZD381 for NZD1600 value(import duty, GST, and entry fee)
Sorry to ask you a lot due to I bought a pretty expensive one so tax will be a matter

Thanks

INFORMATIONS