realsexdoll.com

Stinkin' Newb 1st post

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

pzip
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Stinkin' Newb 1st post

Post by pzip »

New doll is here and man, does she look good. I could only take the booty shot because I don't have the proper setup yet, but just look at that fabulous ass! One thing, though. She's real fucking heavy. I know, I know, you guys warned all the newbs but I thought I could make the sacrifice for getting some meat on her bones. I don't appreciate skinny legs so much, and holy cow am I paying for it. I don't know how I'm gonna get her in the shower. More pics to come if I can dress her.
Attachments
bumpergirl1.jpg
bumpergirl1.jpg (168.16 KiB) Viewed 378 times

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

pzip wrote:New doll is here and man, does she look good. I could only take the booty shot because I don't have the proper setup yet, but just look at that fabulous ass! One thing, though. She's real fucking heavy. I know, I know, you guys warned all the newbs but I thought I could make the sacrifice for getting some meat on her bones. I don't appreciate skinny legs so much, and holy cow am I paying for it. I don't know how I'm gonna get her in the shower. More pics to come if I can dress her.
Just stand her up leaning against wall or something, and sponge bathe her. There is no set rule she needs a shower right away, can do that once you get accustomed to a system that works for you, you'll be a pro in no time.
Be mindful of yourself and possible injuries. The doll really won't give a shit if you hurt yourself.

have fun!! and Enjoy!!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Congrats on finally having your doll. Shes got a beautiful bum! As RGC_0767 said, take it slow and easy. She'll be yours for (hopefully) a long time so don't rush it or hurt yourself. I'm sure with time you'll learn to move her (in more ways than one :wink: ).

INFORMATIONS