realsexdoll.com

Who knew?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Who knew?

Post by RainKing »

Laura Palmer: Thank you :D That's an awesome story. It must have been a relief when you finally got Eva safely home after all that rushing around.

You'd have to be careful if you ever got another Doll, as she'd probably be delivered by the same FedEx lady. Who'd remember you and delivered her straight to your work. Where one of your colleagues would open her up! :razz:
Oh yeah, I know!! they would think there was a bumper or bed cover in that box and open it up.. what a surprise, and would have to find a new job LOL :haha4:
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollmalion »

Welcome Laura, and I hope that "Fire will walk with you" 8)
Review of my Sanhui 160 doll: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=101016
TDF unofficial Discord: https://discord.gg/Ku6rWs (Don't hesitate to come, we need you! :D)
A lady came, and thus bespake me: ‘I
Am Lucia. Suffer me to take this man,
Who slumbers. Easier so his way shall speed.’
Canto IX, Purgatory

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

RainKing wrote:
Laura Palmer: Thank you :D That's an awesome story. It must have been a relief when you finally got Eva safely home after all that rushing around.

You'd have to be careful if you ever got another Doll, as she'd probably be delivered by the same FedEx lady. Who'd remember you and delivered her straight to your work. Where one of your colleagues would open her up! :razz:
Oh yeah, I know!! they would think there was a bumper or bed cover in that box and open it up.. what a surprise, and would have to find a new job LOL :haha4:
New job? naw, it's just for the boss!! He'll be looking for a new job and Eva is the new boss!! :)

Laura Palmer

Post by Laura Palmer »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Laura Palmer wrote:

That reminds me actually, a new camera may need to be the next investment as the one on my phone really isn't that great and my digital camera is over fifteen years old. 8O
If you happen to have an Android phone, the default camera is quite crappy. But there is a solution. An app called "A Better Camera App" it IS better, since I've been using it it takes much better pics. And it did not cost me any money. A post on TDF here put me onto that app... its great!!
Maybe there is a version for iphone too???
Hey RGC, yes I do have an Android phone, so I'll definitely have a look at that app, thanks for the tip :)
Seattle Slew wrote:Down the rabbit hole! Glad you found the forum and congrats on sponsoring a cute doll. :)

Hey Seattle Slew, thank you! :D
RainKing wrote:

Ha yeah, I imagine it would be the absolute last thing they'd be expecting to see! I'm sure it never would seriously happen, but if it did you'd just have to play it totally straight faced.

Like, "Hey RainKing, there seems to be a sex doll here with your name on it..."
"Oh, awesome! I wasn't expecting her to arrive so soon. Would you mind giving me a hand carrying her to my car boss?" :lol:
Dollmalion wrote:Welcome Laura, and I hope that "Fire will walk with you" 8)
Hey Dollmalion, thank you :D
Ha, yeah it does indeed! :twisted:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Laura Palmer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Laura Palmer wrote:

Hey RGC, yes I do have an Android phone, so I'll definitely have a look at that app, thanks for the tip :)
It is available on Google play, but I did the criminal thing and got the Free "retail" version. no ads. You should be able to find it easy enough. it's just an APK file. I don't think it's expensive, but I'm cheap AND frugal :)
All my money goes to to dolly these day :)

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Congrats on your new doll and welcome to the community!

INFORMATIONS