realsexdoll.com

Are my expectations unrealistic?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

pedroza
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Are my expectations unrealistic?

Post by pedroza »

I'm not surprised that there's a breastplate. It's a lot cheaper than trying to fabricate a ribcage.

I've read some posts that said that the bellies of their dolls were softer below the navel than above.
That makes sense... there's a hollow vaginal space. Could be just foam in that area to save weight.
If that's the case, the midsection should be very flexible. Would just need to be careful with the "skin".

Still don't get the hardware issues. Shouldn't happen.
I'm not surprised they use plastic parts in the joints. Knee replacents have plastic parts. Reduces friction.

I've already got a no-stress stand designed in my head using my TrueBack.

Ass goes on the end closest to the sticker.
Put a pad on it and the doll will be fully supported in the "abs to the sky" position I'm looking for. Works face down, too!
The rest is easy... just get the height right. I wouldn't need a standing doll using this contraption.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

pedroza wrote:I'm not surprised that there's a breastplate. It's a lot cheaper than trying to fabricate a ribcage.

I've read some posts that said that the bellies of their dolls were softer below the navel than above.
That makes sense... there's a hollow vaginal space. Could be just foam in that area to save weight.
If that's the case, the midsection should be very flexible. Would just need to be careful with the "skin".

Still don't get the hardware issues. Shouldn't happen.
I'm not surprised they use plastic parts in the joints. Knee replacents have plastic parts. Reduces friction.

I've already got a no-stress stand designed in my head using my TrueBack.

Ass goes on the end closest to the sticker.
Put a pad on it and the doll will be fully supported in the "abs to the sky" position I'm looking for. Works face down, too!
The rest is easy... just get the height right. I wouldn't need a standing doll using this contraption.
Any company will want to make things as economic as possible. Steel companies are suffering now because everything is plastic, lighter, cheaper. And people do not fix anything or cannot fix. So toss it, get something else. I love the older power tools. I try to find decent ones in classifieds. Bought an old Dewalt cut off saw, Only thing plastic on it is the handle and power switch. it's a brute!! But these plastic cheap things are crap.
Wrapping a skeleton in cloth or gauze is necessary, but maybe in some cases it might cause a bit of pressure in the joints sometimes.
But for bolts to snap, that's bad. And will reflect on the maker of the doll.
Car companies use a lot of plastic screws. They do not rust, but still not durable. Any way to save a buck....
It's all hidden under the skin.... :)

SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SolitudeSlain »

I definitely don't think your expectations were or are unrealistic. Greatly appreciate your posting as you've really helped add to my list of things to watch out for in my research and to be careful of once I finally order and receive my doll.

INFORMATIONS