realsexdoll.com

Newbie introduction

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Newbie introduction

Post by DonKeydick »

Hello to everyone and thanks and props to the originators of this site. If I had known about this site before making the plunge it would have been great. I think I lucked out anyway on my second try at purchasing a doll. On my first attempt to purchase a doll
on the bay I was scammed but the bays money back policy got me out of that expensive mistake. Second time I did my due diligence on seller and doll and can truly say that I could not be happier with my choice. I really did not know much when I had the winning bid of 480.00 for what I now think (from info on this site) is a NW doll 140 cm. Sabrina or clone. I can`t wait to be able to post pics as she is absolutely beautiful and with all the things I am learning on this site I can keep her beautiful. The instruction sheet that was in the box is from a company called Rifrano and the nearest thing to a model number on the box is PaXG2sAO5JN. The website is only semi working so I can`t find the Sabrina there. Julia looks exactly like the Sabrina doll purchased on Amazon and reviewed here by a member except 140 cm and her face is the exact one in the pics on Amazon with the long dark red hair parted on the left and big brown eyes. I like my redheads with green eyes so I purchased a set of green and a set of blue eyes for her immediately. Had some cleaning issues that led me to this great resource of information and solved the problem and got my Julia back in the "pink" in no time. Looking forward to trying many of the things posted here on makeup, clothing and hair to make my sweetie even more beautiful. Thanks again for this great wealth of information.
"The More Complex the Mind, the Greater the Need for the Simplicity of Play" James T. Kirk "Shore Leave"
A photographic journey of a young womans blossoming into a beautiful creature.How Julia Spends Her Day
Julia`s welcome page. Hello Ladies
Gabby`s welcome page. Buongiorno America
My Cousin Gabby`s thread. My Cousin Gabby
Anna Belle`s rants. Anna Belle
Link to International Intrigue Bad News From Italy
My Favorite Song Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf
"Making DollsBook Great"

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Newbie introduction

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

Rifrano are among the naughty boys making fakes of the WM140 but it's at least good to know they starting to make ones of better quality.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

haremlover wrote:Hi! And WELCOME!

Rifrano are among the naughty boys making fakes of the WM140 but it's at least good to know they starting to make ones of better quality.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi got this reply back from Rifrano. Is it to be believed?

Hi Bill
I know the dollforum.yes,it looks like there are some negative comments of our brand.
To be honest,our factory is really making some popular dolls in the market at beginning.but we also have strict quality control of our product.
And now we have our own R&D team,also attended the AVN adult show in LasVegas .
And also have developed some new design with USA clients.now our brand Rifrano is becoming more and more famous.
In a word,our factory have all popular dolls in the market ,and the same quality with WM,but with more competitive price.
So that’s all.and if have any other problem,just contact me
Dabo

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

harvey48 wrote: Hi Bill
I know the dollforum.yes,it looks like there are some negative comments of our brand.
To be honest,our factory is really making some popular dolls in the market at beginning.but we also have strict quality control of our product.
Read between the lines and they admit what they did in the past. Good that now they have their own R&D rather than merely purloin designs from others. . . .

However, it's great that they might now be improving quality and not giving dolls a bad name.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DonKeydick »

Julia arrived in my life on Feb. 28 and aside from some initial cleaning issues that were completely resolved from info on TDF everything is great. Now that we have a cleaning and maintenance routine down she is looking wonderful. As I get to know her better and figure out what she likes (as in moving her joints and posing her with the least resistance to avoid stress or breakage) we are getting along famously. Only issue so far is a broken finger wire, ironically it is "The Finger" and in some of my posted pics she is giving it to me so in a way I think its kind of funny. I have been checking the threads here about repairs and think I will give it a try. Because of where the finger wire is broken I am pretty sure I can fix it while doing minimal harm. Thanks to all who post helpful info from myself and Julia.
"The More Complex the Mind, the Greater the Need for the Simplicity of Play" James T. Kirk "Shore Leave"
A photographic journey of a young womans blossoming into a beautiful creature.How Julia Spends Her Day
Julia`s welcome page. Hello Ladies
Gabby`s welcome page. Buongiorno America
My Cousin Gabby`s thread. My Cousin Gabby
Anna Belle`s rants. Anna Belle
Link to International Intrigue Bad News From Italy
My Favorite Song Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf
"Making DollsBook Great"

Tachyon39

Post by Tachyon39 »

Newbie here also. Delighted to have found this forum as a way of researching doll ownership. As someone who is relatively new to the fact that these even existed, and still very much at the stage of considering factors like weight and material, the forum has been a huge help so far, in particular regarding the avoidance of potentially sub-par vendors, which as has been frequently pointed out, could absolutely taint the experience.

I'm delighted (and frankly unsurprised) to hear so many people talk positively about doll ownership, since from what I've seen so far they appear insanely realistic! I'm mostly delighted with the list of approved vendors, since the risk of falling victim to a scam would be the obvious barrier to purchase given the price.

Thanks to this forum it seems I can go about research and eventual ownership with (relative) peace of mind! :)

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

DonKeydick wrote:Julia arrived in my life on Feb. 28 and aside from some initial cleaning issues that were completely resolved from info on TDF everything is great. Now that we have a cleaning and maintenance routine down she is looking wonderful. As I get to know her better and figure out what she likes (as in moving her joints and posing her with the least resistance to avoid stress or breakage) we are getting along famously. Only issue so far is a broken finger wire, ironically it is "The Finger" and in some of my posted pics she is giving it to me so in a way I think its kind of funny. I have been checking the threads here about repairs and think I will give it a try. Because of where the finger wire is broken I am pretty sure I can fix it while doing minimal harm. Thanks to all who post helpful info from myself and Julia.

Oh No! Another one!! Don't feel bad no matter the brand (from China) all fingers are crap from what I have seen, well, perhaps some may be ok. But no matter how careful you are, one by one they will go.
on a good note, there have been many successful repairs made replacing the substandard factory garbage with nice quality wires.

Also, Welcome to TDF neighbor! I'm a fair bit north of ya I been Round Here since about the middle of Feb. I got mine March 22.

You will find or by looking at your post count have found, a lot of good folks here. very helpful and willing to offer advice on a wide range of subjects (including dolls and repairs)

Take it easy!
RainKing & Eva

Holler if I can help ya!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

harvey48 wrote:
haremlover wrote:Hi! And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Hi got this reply back from Rifrano. Is it to be believed?

Hi Bill
And also have developed some new design with USA clients.now our brand Rifrano is becoming more and more famous.
In a word,our factory have all popular dolls in the market ,and the same quality with WM,but with more competitive price.
So that’s all.and if have any other problem,just contact me
Dabo
Rifrano from what I've read, their exports are 30% to North America. I read this on a company profiling site, not Rifrano itself. Other info on them dating back last year stated they had been written up for Air quality or something along those lines.
Now here is my own opinion:
They may make dolls that appear to be WM fakes. Just because they look similar. Does that mean their fakes? Yep. it's these sellers that use WM photos...
That is something I really do not understand. It'd take them very little time to model what they are actually selling. It would give them more legitimacy.
All the various sellers on Aliexpress will list the same doll with the same WM pics, but when they list manufacturer, that all differs.
IF my doll is Rifrano, which my Ali seller stated, then this person "Dabo" is not being completely honest.
The quality is not the same as WM. We can prove that just by showing the way the hands/wrists are made. WM has a hinged joint. My Rifrano does not.
She looks similar to WM, but not completely.
I will say, the TPE quality is quite good with this "Rifrano". The skeleton as most owners of many types of dolls will agree , do need improvements.
Oh the tangled web that is woven.....

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome! There is so much great information here about dolls! Have a look at our New Member welcome page.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Welcome to tdf! you'll find lots of very knowledgeable people in here so feel free to ask anything!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS