realsexdoll.com

Howdy from Southern U.S

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mindreader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Howdy from Southern U.S

Post by Mindreader »

Rtechguy wrote:Welcome from South Carolina! Personally, I have gone through Jeff at booty call dolls for both of mine and he has never let me down with his customer service. But, there are a lot of vendors out there that could also be amazing. Like sexdollgenie.com
Funny you mention Jeff! Lol the fella we're getting our beauty from is who helped him adopt her! Everything we've read on dealings with BCD crew is nothing but Positives...That's the Energy I love! Thanks for the Warm welcome...

Mindreader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mindreader »

MonAmour wrote:Welcome MindReader! Thanks for sharing your story. It's cool that you have a RG to share this experience with. I'm sure you'll both have a lot of fun :D
Mmmm yep..lol definitely a Divine Power that has brought this to be ;-) nice to meet ya

Mindreader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mindreader »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Arkansas here :)

Kudos to ya for coming to TDF first and doing extensive research! Dolls are special, u want one you'll love for a long time

Didja narrow it down to one yet?
Yes, truth be told we really were tempted to buy a beginner lady. But kept following my heart and soul that kept saying be patient and keep positive. Lo and behold we lined right up with what we wanted!

INFORMATIONS