realsexdoll.com

Just Joined

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Just Joined

Post by Mr Franz »

Arctic wrote:Is there a rule in a nutshell for me to keep in mind when selecting a doll?
Don't under estimate the weight! These gals can be quit cumbersome. 40 to 100 lbs may not seem like a lot when you're hoisting a solid mass, but trying to handle a soft and delicate TPE doll of the same weight is completely different.... 8O

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Arctic wrote:Thank you all again for being so informative and welcoming!

I read the posts about bewaring of importing dolls with youthful characteristics such as height and face... Last thing I want is for my first doll to be my last as I would end up in jail :haha4:

Is there a rule in a nutshell for me to keep in mind when selecting a doll? Such as maybe keep it 4'11 or higher in height? The doll face has to have a longer shape as opposed to round (as per the diagram shown in the other thread)...

:grab:
There's no real "rule". I think the best thing to do is use your best judgement- if she looks too young she probably won't pass. I've dealt with a lot of Canadian customers and so far there haven't been any dolls seized that I've sold.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Arctic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Arctic »

There's something that I can't seem to figure out on my own though the answer may be obvious... But can any of the veteran members on here shed some light on the following two questions:

1. Why are brands like Realdoll still in business if we can simply buy seemingly identical quality dolls from respective vendors listed on TDF for a fraction of the price on Realdoll?

2. Not saying I'll buy a RealDoll as I simply don't have the luxury, but do we have any vendors on the TDF list that carry that brand?

Arctic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Arctic »

Umm.. Did I just..??

Arctic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Arctic »

...Oh dear. Yes I did. That was short lived :cry: :cry:

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Arctic wrote:...Oh dear. Yes I did. That was short lived :cry: :cry:

Hello Arctic. Welcome to TDF.
Did what?
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Arctic wrote:There's something that I can't seem to figure out on my own though the answer may be obvious... But can any of the veteran members on here shed some light on the following two questions:

1. Why are brands like Realdoll still in business if we can simply buy seemingly identical quality dolls from respective vendors listed on TDF for a fraction of the price on Realdoll?

2. Not saying I'll buy a RealDoll as I simply don't have the luxury, but do we have any vendors on the TDF list that carry that brand?
Although all the doll brands approved by TDF are very good quality there are many things that set Real Doll apart from the other brands, this would take quite a bit of an explanation; it might be best if you take a look at their page here:

viewforum.php?f=1

At this time Real Doll doesn't have vendors affiliated with them, you'll have to buy directly from Real Doll for any purchases.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Boostedtegg

Post by Boostedtegg »

Hey attic!
I just joined too and still trying to do as much research and reading people's post about what's better for a doll! Good luck on your search and wish me luck too lol!

INFORMATIONS