realsexdoll.com

Just Joined

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Arctic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just Joined

Post by Arctic »

Greetings from Canada all,

After doing much reading, I decided to click the 'Register' button. I've also read through the New Member page as I see most of the tenured members on here recommend to newcomers.

I am, like many new members, doing extensive research in possibly purchasing my first doll. I am SO glad I read about staying off AE, Amazon and eBay as I nearly fell victim to buying one from AE.

I would really appreciate it if anyone can recommend specific TDF vendors to me? I looked through the list and it seems OR and MonAmourToujours keep coming up as mentions. I am looking for TPE-made dolls.

Thanks again in advance :roll:

Looking_for_a_doll

Re: Just Joined

Post by Looking_for_a_doll »

Hello Arctic. Welcome to TDF.

Any approved vendor on TDF should be able to help you with a doll purchase. Don at monamour is great.

You may want to check out the following link to narrow down which brand/model of doll you like first: viewforum.php?f=197

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

This should be moved to Dolls in General or Member Introductions.

You've picked up on something and are showing discernment. There are vendors who are very much into mass market sort of websites which look as though they aim for high volume selling. There are other vendors who enthuse and sell dolls because they like looking after people. Don at Mon Amour Toujours is one in particular and of manufacturers you've identified one who likewise does her utmost to look after her customers and especially by looking after her products from the factory and being satisfied with nothing other than the best perfection achievable in her class of products.

My investigations recently about dolls from scam sources have been enlightening and if you see a vendor who seems to be able to come in at $300 to $500 less than you expect from other vendors, then perhaps there's a reason, and it's very likely to be a reason you don't want to know about.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Arctic, welcome to TDF :D

There's a lot of info here at TDF, so take your time.

Happy doll hunting :mrgreen:

Arctic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Arctic »

Thank you all for the warm welcome and the info! I have much reading to do indeed...

There is a specific doll at MonAmour that I am interested in but the height is a bit taller than what I'd like. Would anyone happen to know if this Don at MonAmour would be able to simply craft the same doll minus a few CM?

@Haremlover: Would you recommend OR?? How do their dolls compare to MonAmour's?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Hi Arctic. The vendors don't make the dolls themselves. They're just selling agents for the various manufacturers. I would suggest contacting a few of the TDF approved vendors directly. Most have email links on their sites and are more then willing to help in any way they can. Tell them exactly what you're looking for, compare prices and take it from there. Got a great deal on a doll that wasn't even listed, configured just the way I wanted that way. :wink:

Arctic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Arctic »

Thank you kindly Mr. Franz. I hope I can reach a successful conclusion to my hunt like yours. I will contact them directly!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome Arctic! Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I have quite a few customers in The Great White North :D

Thanks for the props Harem!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Arctic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Arctic »

MonAmour wrote:Welcome Arctic! Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I have quite a few customers in The Great White North :D

Hi Don,

I am so new to the site that I don't know how to PM you :roll:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Arctic wrote:
MonAmour wrote:Welcome Arctic! Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I have quite a few customers in The Great White North :D

Hi Don,

Sure , one more post with meaningful content, then you will have 5 posts, and full PM function.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Arctic wrote:

Hi Don,

You can also contact me directly support@monamourtoujours.com :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Arctic wrote:Greetings from Canada all,

After doing much reading, I decided to click the 'Register' button. I've also read through the New Member page as I see most of the tenured members on here recommend to newcomers.

I am, like many new members, doing extensive research in possibly purchasing my first doll. I am SO glad I read about staying off AE, Amazon and eBay as I nearly fell victim to buying one from AE.

I would really appreciate it if anyone can recommend specific TDF vendors to me? I looked through the list and it seems OR and MonAmourToujours keep coming up as mentions. I am looking for TPE-made dolls.

Thanks again in advance :roll:
I went with Mon amour toujours, Sophia great deal at 1400.00, she's 70lbs 4'7". Insert, I highly recommend insert option it makes cleaning so easy. Don is great and will help guide you.

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Welcome to the forums!

I would only recommend you looking into doll “dead weight” and also Silicone vs TPE. Depending on your budget, I think you will find that Silicone has less maintenance, is more durable, and has lots more detail (girly bits, ect).

This ultimately is for you to decide!

Thanks,

J
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Definitely take the time to choose the right doll for yourself -- pick the most attractive head and body for your taste.
What I did was go to every approved vendors' website. Some have better galleries or options (7 skin tones) even if it is the same doll offered. Also some vendors have exclusive heads and/or bodies that aren't available elsewhere. If you get a WM body, opt-in for shrugging shoulders (better skeleton/neck) and standing feet. It is better to get a second head (if you want one) with your first order so that the skin tone is an exact match.
viewforum.php?f=210

Arctic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Arctic »

Thank you all again for being so informative and welcoming!

I read the posts about bewaring of importing dolls with youthful characteristics such as height and face... Last thing I want is for my first doll to be my last as I would end up in jail :haha4:

Is there a rule in a nutshell for me to keep in mind when selecting a doll? Such as maybe keep it 4'11 or higher in height? The doll face has to have a longer shape as opposed to round (as per the diagram shown in the other thread)...

:grab:

INFORMATIONS