realsexdoll.com

I came from Amazon and Ebay to here.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

plasticdick

I came from Amazon and Ebay to here.

Post by plasticdick »

I drooled at all the lovely dolls on Amazon and I knew those fakes are no good. I love high quality stuffs so those metal wired clothes hanger dolls are no good for me.

Anyways, I want to introduce myself. I love dolls. Who doesn't love the female form? To me, they are a work of art, and I want to collect them. Also, after 30 a guy's sex drive decreases, so I think a love doll would help me to maintain my drive.

There is also another interested in dolls for me. For a long time, I have dreamed of creating an android like Data on Star Trek. Every time I see these dolls, I think of the first step I need to take. I had 3 other ideas that came to me and I have completed, so it's not some delusional guy dreaming of being a mad scientist.

There seemed to be a number of sex dolls and I am finding out more and more everyday. May I asked if it is allow to ask folks here who is the manufacturer of said doll when the time comes?

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Re: I came from Amazon and Ebay to here.

Post by Mitchy »

Ask away! Insist if you are looking at one to buy! Bear said he liked Seven of Nine a little better than Data, tee hee.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

plasticdick

Post by plasticdick »

Thank you for reminding me. Yes, only when I am planning to buy will I bother the folks here.

Wow, it's been a long time since I've watched tv, mentioning Seven of Nine sure brings back memory: )

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Hey PD, you can ask anytime, that's what the forum is all about. Do you know how tall you want and what $$ you can afford? The bigger girls like my 161cm sister is for strong folks only over 80lbs. I'm a 140cm and about 60lbs, but that's a lot to some folks. good luck shoppin
Bears naughty but nice kitten

menvy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by menvy »

im 6ft and pretty strong. my 140cm is enough work at 60lbs. Id be careful going above that. I too love the whole android thing from TV shows and Anime. I am all about tech.

Im so going to invest when its a bit more ready. :) and hi

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by forhiswidow »

share any good ideas for selling for the first time. I have a REALDOLL2 who needs a new home. Widow's husband passed late 2016 and she's finally found the time and spirit to go through his stuffs. Natalie was ordered, born and shipped to him just shortly before he began to get sick from a military deployment-related illness. Never had a chance to enjoy her.....literally. So she's been patiently waiting in his private room till now. I need to help the widow find Natalie a good home. Thanks all, for the insight thus far.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME TO ALL!

The Realdoll sounds wonderful.

It would probably be a good idea to take some pics if you can and post them on the forum in the Realdoll section to identify which body and which face she is.

Photos are pretty crucial. Then you can put her in the For Sale section.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome P.D.! It's always great to see new doll lovers join. I think you have the right idea to keep in shape :whistle: I can't think of a better way!

forhiswidow wrote:share any good ideas for selling for the first time. I have a REALDOLL2 who needs a new home. Widow's husband passed late 2016 and she's finally found the time and spirit to go through his stuffs. Natalie was ordered, born and shipped to him just shortly before he began to get sick from a military deployment-related illness. Never had a chance to enjoy her.....literally. So she's been patiently waiting in his private room till now. I need to help the widow find Natalie a good home. Thanks all, for the insight thus far.
You can also list her in the Buy and Sell section:

viewforum.php?f=77
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by forhiswidow »

here are her specs from the paperwork located in the REALDOLL box: (does this help? Also, when you say "post" in the REALDOLL "Section", you're meaning exactly what? Thanks again!

Female Real Doll2

2 Body D w/Buttocks gels

Female Real Doll2 Face "Natalie"

Medium Skin Tone

Hazel Green Eyes

Natural Eye Shadow to match Natalie Con 1

Heavy Eye Liner

Black Eye Liner

Natural Lips to match Natalie Con 1

Heavy Eye Liner

Black eye Liner

French Manicure Nails

Hair Style Custom to match Natalie Con 1

Red Hair Color

Vagina Attachment style - Removable

Shaved pubic hair

Freckles - Body and Face to match Brooklyn Config 1

Custom Nipple Texture - Perky 3

RD2 Transgender Converter (ST: Medium)

Extra eyes - Light Blue

Extra Wigs (Style TBD) ??

Shipped Out of Abyss Creations, L.L.C. San Marco, CA

Order placed 2015-01-26
Attachments
side view sexy.jpg
side view sexy.jpg (22.28 KiB) Viewed 891 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

With that you will be able to go straigfht to viewforum.php?f=128 but you'll need to fill in on missing photos

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by forhiswidow »

ok. Will do. I have the others, full front, full back, close up love holes, etc. I think I'll just venture on over to your link and go from there. Maybe I'll see ya there! lol.... take care and GREAT/ MUCH thanks! :))

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

So you moved here from Amazon & eBay? It's ABOUT TIME! What took you so long, lol? Welcome to the forum!!
:glou:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS