realsexdoll.com

How did I get here?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How did I get here?

Post by LittleDragon »

Gordonis wrote:I do have a question though. I'm leaning heavily towards getting a WM163 Hcup. Is there any benefit to going through a vendor like SRSD as opposed to ordering directly from WM Dolls? Delivery would be to Canada.
The benefit I found from ordering through my vendor was I got my doll for a much lesser price than what was advertised on the WM Dolls site.

The doll you have chosen, the ever popular sexy vixen WM 163cm H Cup, is one of the heaviest dolls out there. I know you are new to dolls, therefore I know you don't really understand "doll weight" versus "human weight." They are completely 2 different things. The doll you have chosen weighs approximately 108 lbs although one guy posted here that his weighed in at 121 lbs. Since you've never experienced doll weight in person before, you're probably thinking that since you can easily manage a real woman who weighs a little over 100 lbs, surely a doll is just the same or easier. NOPE.

In fact, a doll weighing slightly over 100 lbs will be one of the hardest things you will ever have to move, carry or have sex with. Lol

Please don't let me discourage you though. That doll is EXTREMELY sexy. Matter of fact, I ordered her too, but then had second thoughts about her weight later that day. So I called my vendor and switched her to the curvy voluptuous 152cm. She has the same curves but she's shorter and weighs 30 lbs less at around 80 lbs. So glad I did that.

So if you're in really good shape and you're up for the challenge, then I say yes "go for it!" Get the 163cm H Cup. If you can manage her weight, the rewards will be tremendous! If you're not in really good shape and don't have a lot of patience, that doll will make you have buyer's remorse so fast it will make your head spin. Lol

Good luck and keep us posted on your decision!

INFORMATIONS