realsexdoll.com

How did I get here?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Gordonis

How did I get here?

Post by Gordonis »

I suppose it started years ago. There are several facets to this so bear with me. I've always had a fetish for sleeping women but could never bring myself to do the deed for obvious reasons. That is until I met my ex and after we'd been together for eight years I confided that I always wanted to try this. She was excited immediately! So one night we enacted my fantasy. I came into our bedroom and she pretended to be asleep fully clothed. I crept up to the bed and gently looked up her dress and saw the panties I chose for her. I began to slowly undress her and ultimately had my way with her. The whole time she was pretending to be asleep! Afterwards she confessed that the hardest part was not to peek or make any moaning sounds lest she should shatter the illusion. So this was part of our roleplaying fantasy for the next two years until we eventually broke up. That was eight years ago.

Since then I've been trying the online dating thing with no success whatsoever. I've honestly tried with as much willpower as I've got to make something of this life for myself. "Get busy living or get busy dying". Some weeks I would message as much as 5 ladies with no response. Over the years, I've probably messaged 500 women. Some would respond and ultimately end in a coffee date. I think only 3 made it to a second date. I've been ghosted so many times I don't even want to count. I dated one of my coworkers which ended in disaster. Thankfully she moved on to another job. I'm not hideous in the looks department. I've continued to stay in shape. I can still run 5 miles. I've got many hobbies and interests that I actively pursue. Have a career in the oil patch which I love. So being out of town doesn't help the situation either.

Anyways, now for the hard part. I don't masturbate manually. I never have but rather dry hump a pillow for my needs. In fact my "special pillow" at home is an old bamboo foam pillow which has part of the foam hollowed out in the middle for yours truly.

The idea of using a doll had never occurred to me at all. I had this image in my head of Will Ferrell in Old School holding a blow up doll and that's most likely why it never dawned on me. So then last week I can't remember the steps involved exactly but I ended up here on this site. At which point, I started clicking on the links to the sellers and vendors. I was amazed that the doll industry had come this far! I'm still excited at the potential and the possibilities. Will be ordering my doll next Friday and then waiting patiently. Patience is definitely on of my virtues. I see so many on here that simply "can't wait"! I look at it like this: I've lived this long without her, I'm sure a few more days or weeks isn't going to kill me.

So that's me. I've never "shared" as much as I have with anyone. I'm glad I did though.

Cheers from Canada!!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: How did I get here?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Gordonis! Online dating sucks for any guy who isn't in the top 20% for looks. Which is why I gave it up and got a doll. Much less painful! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Along with Dolls you might want to try Onaholes and Fleshlights, some of these toys might make the bamboo pillow obsolete...Yeah online and phone dating suck...

Mydoll_love69

Post by Mydoll_love69 »

. I had this image in my head of Will Ferrell in Old School holding a blow up doll and that's most likely why it never dawned on me. So then last week I can't remember the steps involved exactly but I ended up here on this site.

Welcome to the forum! I have had the same troubles with dating ,and for a few years I've wanted a doll. Now I'm getting one very soon. Take your time and research ,and remember ,nothing Will Ferrell says or does is funny :haha4:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Hello from another new guy. Glad you joined TDF. Lots of goodies here and a lot of nice people. Keep us posted on what you decide.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

What a great story! Thanks for sharing and welcome to TDF :D
You'll have no issues acting out your sleeping fantasy with your new girl, that's for sure!
IMG_6481.jpg
IMG_6481.jpg (149.14 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
https://mat-products.mypinnaclecart.com ... ate&id=353
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

The second your doll arrives, pillow humping will cease and desist permanently. You can buy a "sleeping" head, or some Mannequinfan (another member here) closing eyelids to accomplish this fantasy. Welcome to TDF.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

How did I get here :?:
Well I came by bus :haha4:
Welcome to the forum Gordonis
I wish you and your new girl , many happy nights together :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

The trouble is when your sleeping doll wakes up and decides to come alive :-) Then the fun starts. That's my Chloé's story.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

And WELCOME!

The trouble is when your sleeping doll wakes up and decides to come alive :-) Then the fun starts. That's my Chloé's story.

Best wishes

Harem
Hell yes! When I sleep with one of my girls it's inevitable that I have dreams she's actually alive :o I'm not sure that's what you're referring to but man, that's a wild experience!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Gordonis wrote: Anyways, now for the hard part. I don't masturbate manually. I never have but rather dry hump a pillow for my needs. In fact my "special pillow" at home is an old bamboo foam pillow which has part of the foam hollowed out in the middle for yours truly.
Welcome to tdf, Gordonis! I think you'll find that no matter how you arrived at this place, there are others here who can relate and have similar stories to tell. But more importantly, this is an incredibly accepting and tolerant group. I think many of us realize that we all have our own little sexual quirks, so there's no reason to judge. It might also be that dolls accept us however we are without judgement, so those who own them tend to be similarly open minded and non-judgemental.

I'll add that the "pillow" was my exclusive form of self-gratification for most of my 40+ years of sexual activity (I'm in my 50s now). Moving on to dolls was a logical progression for ne, too, though like you I never expected to end up here, let alone turn into one of "those people" who actually considers himself to be in love with his dolls. I give my whole back story here if you're interested.https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1240321

You're in good company!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I have a sleeping head that fits all my dolls. It's an awesome fantasy! Recommend when you finally order your first doll, you also get a sleeping head, or at least order eyes that close from Von Zipper.
Oh, welcome to the family!!
Meso
(pronounced Me-So)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Oh the shame :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had a pillow case , in the shape of a rabbit , that I stuffed :wink: :wink:
I just loved them floppy Ears :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Looking_for_a_doll

Post by Looking_for_a_doll »

Begog wrote:The second your doll arrives, pillow humping will cease and desist permanently. You can buy a "sleeping" head, or some Mannequinfan (another member here) closing eyelids to accomplish this fantasy. Welcome to TDF.
Great suggestion on the eyelids based on Gordonis’ post. To help Gordonis a little more, here’s a link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57400

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Thanks all for the great advice! I was actually thinking of just getting a sleep mask for my doll rather than messing with the eyes.

I do have a question though. I'm leaning heavily towards getting a WM163 Hcup. Is there any benefit to going through a vendor like SRSD as opposed to ordering directly from WM Dolls? Delivery would be to Canada.

INFORMATIONS