realsexdoll.com

Cali greetings

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

dart25
Apprentice
Apprentice

Cali greetings

Post by dart25 »

I have been lurking around since November but have had an interest in dolls for a long while. I knew of Realdoll and 4wood back before 2015 I think and vaguely remember finding this site back then but never saved a link. I lost interest back then because I never had 4k to drop for a doll, but now I have found the multitude of different companies with wide ranges of options.

Due to boredom, and because spreadsheets can be fun, I spent a lot of time looking at the different companies, checking what they offered, and then ranked what I was most interested in. My current dream doll is the Sanhui Marya doll. A beautiful face, wonderful sculpt, and a number of interesting customization options. Sadly, my current financial and living condition will prevent me from getting her any time soon. There is also another nagging question, would I even truly like a doll? I have a bad habit of getting excited about things and then losing interest shortly after.

To this end I decided that my first doll would most likely be a 65cm one. The 6ye didn't leave much of an impression on me and I didn't really notice the Sanhui one until the recent special was announced. The fact that they offer different breast sizes, a preview of Sanhui's quality, and the possibility of a wide verity of skin tones has made their doll more interesting but their faces didn't particularly grab me. Also at times finding out which image was which face or difficulty of seeing the faces clearly has put me off that doll. Akio Doll really has my attention because the newer 63cm model looks great, has a growing variety of faces, and is Cail based which makes me want to support the home team. Sadly they seem to be the most expensive doll within this category. Then I came across the JM 65cm Chloe.

I fell in love with her face immediately. The image of her head slightly cocked and hair tied up had me smitten. Her body looks really good and her size/price has her standing at the top of my list. LoversJD recently posted pictures have been a great addition to the limited amount that I have seen before being only a lurker. I have been spending a lot of time recently looking at clothes and wigs for her which has gone on a different sheet of my doll spreadsheet haha. Some of that stuff is just as or more expensive then normal sized clothes but at least it would be easier to store.

Depending on how things go with Chloe I might move up to a WM 100cm. The 103 face has a perfect amount of sensuality and is more attractive to me then most of the larger heads. While getting clothes for her might be hard it would be a nice incentive to learn how to sew which is something I have had a passing interest in the past with.

Thanks for reading if you got this far and I look forward to my time on this forum.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Cali greetings

Post by Anung Un Rama »

dart25 wrote:I have been lurking around since November but have had an interest in dolls for a long while. I knew of Realdoll and 4wood back before 2015 I think and vaguely remember finding this site back then but never saved a link. I lost interest back then because I never had 4k to drop for a doll, but now I have found the multitude of different companies with wide ranges of options.

Due to boredom, and because spreadsheets can be fun, I spent a lot of time looking at the different companies, checking what they offered, and then ranked what I was most interested in. My current dream doll is the Sanhui Marya doll. A beautiful face, wonderful sculpt, and a number of interesting customization options. Sadly, my current financial and living condition will prevent me from getting her any time soon. There is also another nagging question, would I even truly like a doll? I have a bad habit of getting excited about things and then losing interest shortly after.

To this end I decided that my first doll would most likely be a 65cm one. The 6ye didn't leave much of an impression on me and I didn't really notice the Sanhui one until the recent special was announced. The fact that they offer different breast sizes, a preview of Sanhui's quality, and the possibility of a wide verity of skin tones has made their doll more interesting but their faces didn't particularly grab me. Also at times finding out which image was which face or difficulty of seeing the faces clearly has put me off that doll. Akio Doll really has my attention because the newer 63cm model looks great, has a growing variety of faces, and is Cail based which makes me want to support the home team. Sadly they seem to be the most expensive doll within this category. Then I came across the JM 65cm Chloe.

I fell in love with her face immediately. The image of her head slightly cocked and hair tied up had me smitten. Her body looks really good and her size/price has her standing at the top of my list. LoversJD recently posted pictures have been a great addition to the limited amount that I have seen before being only a lurker. I have been spending a lot of time recently looking at clothes and wigs for her which has gone on a different sheet of my doll spreadsheet haha. Some of that stuff is just as or more expensive then normal sized clothes but at least it would be easier to store.

Depending on how things go with Chloe I might move up to a WM 100cm. The 103 face has a perfect amount of sensuality and is more attractive to me then most of the larger heads. While getting clothes for her might be hard it would be a nice incentive to learn how to sew which is something I have had a passing interest in the past with.

Thanks for reading if you got this far and I look forward to my time on this forum.
:D Welcome Dart, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome dart 25! :D Take your time there is a lot to see and explore good luck in finding your doll of your dreams! :D

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Welcome, Welcome! Glad you're here & hope you enjoy all we have to offer.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS