realsexdoll.com

Confused & Concerned U.K Newbie

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

RonnieH

Confused & Concerned U.K Newbie

Post by RonnieH »

Hello everyone, my name is Ronnie, and I am totally new to the world of dolls, and quiet concerned too.

I have been single for 8 years now, and have nearly given up on dating women in the U.K, therefore the dolls are the way forwards.

Of course I saw the expensive dolls first and then set out to see if I could find the doll I wanted being offered cheaper somewhere else, and I have been doing some research for the past 2 weeks with horrific findings. Yep, I found them on Alibaba for around £500! lol

I have learnt a little bit about the reliable quality of dolls such as YL & WM.

This is the doll that I want, and it is being offered on the following site for £999, https://buysexdoll.co.uk/doll/adult-...re-vivo-158cm/

I emailed the seller to ask what brand the doll is (although I already understand it is WM), and he replied saying it IS a WM doll, yet the measurements do not match those from a reputable sellers site.

Can anyone advise me about the seller BuySexDoll U.K, and if it is a scam, where I can get this doll at a reasonable price, say under £1,500?

I would also like advice about the standing feet option, is it just for the doll to be ablle to stand upright, like for photo sessions, as Ive seen photos of these dolls leaning of sofas sticking their butts out for action, and we all like a rear entry, so would I need the standing option for times such as that?

Many thanks in advance.

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Re: Confused & Concerned U.K Newbie

Post by Mitchy »

The link gave me a 404 error so I don't know whet doll you are looking at. Standy feets are helpful for dressing as well. Hands and feet on most dolls are delicate. don't know about BSDUK but they are not TDF approved so much caution advised. As a TDF member, some vendors will give you a discount, and you should be able to find something in your price range. Read lots here and do research! Lots of folks here to help.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, if you want a genuine WM158 then I would certainly steer you towards either Love Doll UK or The Doll House. They are both tdf approved vendors here in the UK and can get that particular doll for you as well as many others. They will also deal with the import fees and VAT and will check your doll before sending it on to you at a day of your choosing. As for standing feet, yes they are a great option and give an extra dimension to any photo work but you would have to be very careful during any fun times, not sure I would be brave enough to try that! The standing feet allow the doll to bare her own weight providing there is another point of contact but balancing her takes some practice and she can easily tip over with the resulting risk of serious damage. If this is your first tpe doll then certainly look at the dolls in the weight range of the 158 (around 30kg) as a heavier gal will give you quite a surprise, there are many first time owners caught out by how much these gals can weigh and they don't help when it's time to move them about!

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Welcome from another UK member!

Like others have said, be wary of getting dolls that are "too cheap to be true". Sometimes you'll get lucky, sometimes you'll get a bad deal in the end, or you won't quite get what you wanted. Alibaba and the cheaper dolls were tempting for me to start with, but then you've also got to consider import duties and VAT - this will add at least another 30-40% to the cost, plus all the hassle if customs get a bit funny about anything. A good vendor will sort all this out for you, and make sure everything is exactly as you want it. I can vouch for Phil at The-Doll-House - plus he is in your area in Kent!

You'd certainly get a good doll for under £1500. My Lynne came in at just short of that figure, and that was with the standing foot option (I really recommend it - you can pose her, she can stand better, and it can be handy if you need to rest her while moving her around - yes, dolls can be quite cumbersome to start with!).
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

RonnieH

Post by RonnieH »

Thanks to all of you for your input, which all helps to make an informed decision...I hope to get my own doll within the next 6 weeks, when I can then put my photographic skills to work and show her off in some sexy clothing!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Can't get a date? Try talking using a Texas drawl (just kidding, that only works for us Texans). Always use an approved TDF UK vendor. Not only will they answer all your questions (and ask many), but they'll know the latest Customs issues, if there are any. Basically, they're the experts in your country, and WM, YL, and the others know them (whereas they don't know you, if you get my drift).
Good luck to you, my brother!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS