realsexdoll.com

Kudos To TDF

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Looking_for_a_doll

Kudos To TDF

Post by Looking_for_a_doll »

I’m new to dolls and recently joined the community. I apparently overlooked the member introductions section and dove straight into the topics. On to the the point though...I have to show much appreciation to the members and vendors in this forum. Everyone who i’ve spoken with, both members and vendors, have been great to talk with and have tremendously helped me along the way towards ownership. I tend to over think things, so i’ve Yet to order a doll, but with the help i’ve Received from TDF i’m Much closer than I was before I found this community. Thanks again to everyone.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Kudos To TDF

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome to TDF!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I know I owe you some pics (tomorrow I'll send some), but wanted to publically say how happy I am that you're here, and asking all the right questions. I look forward to you becoming 'the one to ask' for our future new members; super jazzed you're here!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! There are definitely a lot of knowledgeable and helpful members here. So if you have questions; they will have the answers! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Looking_for_a_doll

Post by Looking_for_a_doll »

No worries Meso, we all get busy.

I don’t have much to offer at this point, other than my appreciation, but wanted all the new comers to see how helpful and great this place is.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Looking_for_a_doll, welcome to TDF :D

It's a great place and we're happy you like it too 8)

Happy doll hunting :multi:

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Looking_for_a_doll wrote:I’m new to dolls and recently joined the community. I apparently overlooked the member introductions section and dove straight into the topics. On to the the point though...I have to show much appreciation to the members and vendors in this forum. Everyone who i’ve spoken with, both members and vendors, have been great to talk with and have tremendously helped me along the way towards ownership. I tend to over think things, so i’ve Yet to order a doll, but with the help i’ve Received from TDF i’m Much closer than I was before I found this community. Thanks again to everyone.
A huge welcome, it's always good to have new members on the forum....I doubt you'll find a more friendly and non-judgemental community anywhere online.

Please post pics of you lovely lady when she arrives.....camera phone pics, tablet or full DSLR, it doesn't matter. And at the risk of making a gross generalization, I think it's safe to say, we all just love seeing our beautiful partners through the eyes of their owners. We are all unique and interact with our synthetic ladies differently. To some they are companions, to others they are simply fuck toys, a significant number become fashion models on social media, and to be honest, most probably fall somewhere in-between. That said however, and without exception, you will find that despite our reasons (and there are far to many to list here) for choosing a 'doll'*, we would all agree that our lives have changed significantly for the better.

* I use the term 'doll' as a generalization as there currently is no suitable alternative. Granted, on the surface and to the outside world, my synthetic companions are inanimate objects, but it is not until you have lived 24/7 and over a significant period of time that you fully understand the emotional connection that can develop between between the two of you. To my embarrassment, I refered to Kayla, as 'just a doll' at the European Meet in the UK back in October. 4 months later, I realise I was wrong. If my house was one fire, she would be the first thing I would try and save.

So go for it, owning a 'doll' will change you life and you won't regret it, and like me, you'll probably wish you did it sooner!
G

INFORMATIONS