realsexdoll.com

Feeling Gratitude

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Feeling Gratitude

Post by Metricnut »

Hello,
I received my first doll 2 days ago. It took 34 days after I ordered her. The day after I ordered her I discoverer TDF. I spent many hours digging around the forum, reading and learning.
I picked up the package from FedEx knowing my WM 145 C cup doll with #85 head was inside. I got home and began the " get to know you" process with my new obsession. It was after the washing and oiling that I was applying the powder that it occurred to me that I had the basic knowledge needed to care for my amazing doll, not because it came with instructions, but because the generous men and women on this forum took the time to share with me how to NOT hurt my back lifting the weight of my doll , and proper basic cleaning and care of my new toy and the risks of mold and how to avoid it.
For all that you have given me, I say Thank You. You made my experience of getting my first doll, free from any self doubt or insecurity, and allowed me to fully enjoy my honeymoon that has just begun. Thanks again.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Feeling Gratitude

Post by samara78 »

Nice! Happy honeymoon. Nice doll
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Feeling Gratitude

Post by gonestill77 »

This is a great place for all things doll! There is a wealth of information here and most of us don't mind answering questions to help a fellow doll lover out. :thumbs_up:

Congrats on your new lady and have fun honeymooning.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS