realsexdoll.com

I finally did it

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I finally did it

Post by ccrider32759 »

Hello from a newbie! I am excited and a bit gittery because I just placed my order for a doll. I have been thinking about it for over a decade, and to be honest, I wasn't sure I would actually buy one. But I finally pulled the trigger so to speak and placed my order. I am already looking at videos on how to apply makeup and looking for clothes. So it's an odd mix of nerves from spending the money and excitement over what is to come. I am surely open to any suggestions on clothes for a shorter doll, she's only 4'10". And I am open for any advice on how to quell my gitters! lol. I know I am about to embark on a journey into the realm of dolls, so really any advice is welcome. I believe this forum is going to be a real source for me to pull from, so thanks TDF!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I finally did it

Post by zaxdoll »

Well done and Grats ^^

The waiting part is the hardest (i'm in too :? )

Mine is a 146cm (seems close to yours) and it seems we can target XS or some S clothes, i'll tell you as soon as she arrives ;)

dmatth

Post by dmatth »

I am waiting on the Fed Ex truck to deliver mine today.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Gratz!

zaxdoll tells the truth. Waiting for your girl's journey home is the hardest part. Just stay patient, and do some research in the meantime. The forums is a wealth of information, so use that search function for any keywords to topics you want to know more about.

From a fellow petite doll owner, I would advise on holding off on buying too many clothes for right now. Instead, get yourself a flexible tape measure. Why? Because the measurements on the website are not 100% accurate. Wait for your girl to arrive, and measure her yourself. Bust, waist, hips, & leg length are the most important. From the data you get, you should be able to get a better idea of what sized clothes will fit her. My girl needs small shirts and XXS underwear.

So, where did you get her from & what's her cm size?
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

She's 148cm. Called Miranda on MySiliconeLoveDoll.com. I haven't bought anything yet as far as clothes, just curious for suggested sites or places to find clothing options. She's listed as 30" bust, 20" waist, and 29" hips. (77.5, 51, 74 cm respectively) Honestly, I don't even have a name for her yet. Something just sort of snapped in me this morning and I threw down the credit card. I can't even explain why I followed through with the same steps I have done a hundred times before, where you go through all the option choices, pick it all out, and then just close the browser. I am tired of being alone. Tired of the depression. I know I have been wanting this for a long time. It's a mixed bag of emotions to be really honest. I'm a bit anxious over it. So while I am waiting for her to arrive I will be doing research, thinking of a name, and gathering good info on what to buy and where to buy the necessities for her.
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

dmatth wrote:I am waiting on the Fed Ex truck to deliver mine today.
WOW! I bet you are crazy excited! Congrats! Let me know how it goes.
My gals:

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Let's see those dollies! Lol. If you folks have any care questions let me know. Would be delighted to help.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

samara78 wrote:Let's see those dollies! Lol. If you folks have any care questions let me know. Would be delighted to help.
Thank you for the offer of help. I just ordered today and joined the forum today. So it's going to be a while before I can post any pics. I am considering doing the whole video thing for when she arrives. I'm sure a lot of people have seen these types of videos, but I think I want to record "my first".
My gals:

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

I'm 140cm and girls size 8 usually works, I would guess 146 and 148 might take a size 12. for sexy stuff I really need 4xsml. Stretchy material helps. With my pantyhose size small, pants and stuff slip on pretty well. pretty dresses are a challenge, as most of them are made for my VERY BIG ( not allowed to call her a fat ass) sister, she is 161e. I hope you really enjoy spoiling your new sweeties! :wink:
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

some examples
Attachments
my almost twin sister in the middle with girls size 8 jeans from amazon we can share clothes but not with Arashi on the end.
my almost twin sister in the middle with girls size 8 jeans from amazon we can share clothes but not with Arashi on the end.
20180125_145707.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1267 times
me in my satin shorts girls size 8
me in my satin shorts girls size 8
k1.jpg (129.81 KiB) Viewed 1267 times
Bears naughty but nice kitten

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Thank you for sharing that Mitchy, I appreciate the info. I know I want to get her some nice things to wear, some casual stuff, and of course being in the Sunshine State she will need a bikini or swimsuit.
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Here's a pic from the website. Hopefully this doesn't violate any rules.
Attachments
This is a pic from the website.
This is a pic from the website.
miranda-24-420x420.jpg (23.11 KiB) Viewed 1223 times
My gals:

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Clothes are difficult because most dolls have fantasy bodies that aren't real. My advice is, as you read before, is to take measurements then visit your local thrift shop. Always go there first because no matter how well you measure, it may be close, but it'll be wrong (especially in the hip/waist area). Not much money is wasted (remember to donate the clothes back to the store). Then walk back into the store and try again. Once you figure out the correct sizes, then you'll be able to buy her more expensive clothing.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

That's a great idea. Thanks for the tip! Feels like I have just begun to scratch the surface with all of this, but I think I am going to do ok with it.
My gals:

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I like the casual but cute action you have going on there Mitchy, that is the look I want most of the time. Just chilling around the house. Of course there will be times for dressing up super nice too.
My gals:

INFORMATIONS