realsexdoll.com

greetings from germany from a soon 165n owner

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

greetings from germany from a soon 165n owner

Post by Danielk »

Hi there!

I am Daniel from Germany and i actually stumbled upon these WM Doll 163cm H cup Photos of here wearing this grey hoody sweeterbody thingy..
Holy moly! I didnt know that dolls had been so life like in the year 2018!

So i was interested, did lots of research for a week and checked out any doll that had similar proportions. Of course i found those scam fraud alibaba things first an i am glad i didnt fall for this trap.
So after some comparing i am now totally hooked on 6ye 165N .. the super duper thiiiiiick chick ;)

i wanted to wait a little longer but hell no,, i ordered her today thanks to a lot of great infos i found in this forum! Thanks everybody! Also those unphotoshopped factory pictures are worth gold, since i do photoshop and other grafics stuff for a living and the differences are interesting. i also tried all the available heads virtually on the doll with different wigs and .....
... sorry TL/TR i guess i did the right thing! ;)

Sooooo i guess thats enough stuff about me.. i will make photos as soon as she is here and great forum! ;)

Seeya Daniel

distiller
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: greetings from germany from a soon 165n owner

Post by distiller »

glad u found your girl ;) even with photoshop it took me too long to compare possible wigs and heads =D

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Hiya Dan and welcome, Is she your first? If so, read up here on how to take care of her and make that big beauty last a long time! Oh, and I hope your a strong fellah, she is certainly not a spinner for mere mortals like this ol Bear. :glou:
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Daniel! I hope you will enjoy your new lady and can manage the weight as this particular doll is a whole lot of woman! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS