realsexdoll.com

Yet another newbie

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Johnbuhr

Yet another newbie

Post by Johnbuhr »

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the community. Looks like there are a lot of newbies lately!

My doll adventure:

I heard about Japanese dolls many years ago, but it is only very recently that I learned about the wide variety of brands and dolls. I do buy stuff from AliExpress (I know...), and that's how I 'stumbled' on pictures of Jinsan dolls. I was impressed by the low prices compared to the specs. So, I started to look around for some information, and I must say: like ancient Rome, all the roads lead to this forum. It has been very resourceful for the last few months and I would like to thank you for that.

I did buy a first 'test doll' on AliExpress (165cm JY type), to see how it handles. I was quite confident about the site and its Buyer's Protection mode. I also had medium expectations on the overall quality because of the warnings I found here beforehand. The weight was not an issue, but the height mattered.

That first doll was a fair deal. So, I started to look for the next level in TPE and I ended up buying a Doll House 168 EVO 170cm with Cat head. I choosed this time to go through a TDF-approved reseller (Sandro from Dollstudio.org) in order to have some kind of insurance; a follow-up and a warranty, or at least help if something goes wrong. This was a wise choice and I can only recommend it to the next forum guests that are wandering around.

So far, so good. The doll is fine and I will post some pictures soon (not sure when that will be possible though) :D

Byakuya Kuciki

Re: Yet another newbie

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Welcome to the forums and Congrats on your new girl. I am just wondering, and maybe you can elaborate, how was height an issue for you on the first doll?
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

Hi and thank you. I meant that height was more important to me than the weight. I was looking for a tall doll.

On the other hand, I did actually have an issue with the height, lol :razz:
I ordered a 165cm (5ft4) doll and she ended up being around 155cm (5ft1) while standing. As I found out on this forum and later confirmed by the seller, some (cheap) manufacturers measure height from the toes and not the heels. But it's ok.

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

Here's a first picture
Attachments
cat011.jpg
cat011.jpg (186.51 KiB) Viewed 622 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! That is certainly one beautiful lady you have there! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS