realsexdoll.com

Hello... i think :)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Hello... i think :)

Post by zaxdoll »

Hi all,

i spent countless hours wandering this forum and finally thinking i wasn't alone, but i got some particularity.

I'm not at this time the owner of a doll, she's in command, i choose this :
https://adopteunedoll.com/produit/wm-do ... ll-100-cm/
as far as i have seen she's a WMdoll, the #103 head seems just fabulous. I get tanned skin, blond wig and green eyes.
Yeah, i know there are cheaper shops around here but, i'm in France and the shop offer good warranties and some assist/repair (easier if something happen), the vendor is simply king and pro, there was a christmas price so let it be...
I was also thinking of not spending too much on something i possibly would not like :(

Aside, i've also meet a photographer who was selling a doll. I go meet him to at least once in my life see what is a doll in real. I used to fantasize on dolls (like anyone before having own one or seen one in real, i think). This very kind person allowed me to touch and lift one of his dolls.
I was amazed of the realism and beauty of the face but kind of disappointed by the weight and size (it was a WMdoll 155) and begin to fear having such a weight to move while playing.

In my head it was a total war.
Let me explain that point as it leads to my particularity.
I am currently married with an extraordinary woman and father of a wonderful boy.
This is also one of the reason i chose the 100cm.
My wife is a real woman with very nice figure and natural big breasts, so i wanted something really different for 2 reasons:
- want to try different size/body than what i enjoy with my wife (sorry if i express myself badly, nothing negative in that phrase but the point is i know what natural big breasts are so i want something smaller to try)
- don't want to hurt my wonderful wife by creating a false competition
I also speak openly with her of this. At first (7 or 9 years ago, there also was realdoll only in my knowledge) she was quite reluctant, but she agreed i buy one for my "40s crisis" :P

As i'm not in the sentimental side of the doll (also nothing negative here but i love my wife and i'm happy in couple life) finding clothes isn't really a concern (BTW, i found some french shop that sells cute clothes and underwear for smaller framed women., ie.: dim.fr, decathlon.fr ), and after having lift a full size doll, i thought that 100cm could be a good size/weight to "play" with on occasional situations (also check some vids and the size difference seems not so impairing physically, i still understand the psy side of the size as i am a father but i love animes and that reminds me more of SD anime chars rather than women who are smaller framed :P )
The doll will be actually a sex toy rather than a feminine presence.

I am in the harder part according many of you (the waiting) XD
As soon as i got the doll, i will try to give impressions, but at this point i don't even imagine what i will get in the box (except a beautiful face) and how i will react to it :/

See you and i hope i haven't hurt anyone with my wording, really no bad intentions but a bad english :)

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello... i think :)

Post by zaxdoll »

After some discussion with my wife, i decided to change (well if not she decided :P )
I'll go for this one :
https://adopteunedoll.com/produit/poupe ... fe-dora-2/
and already planning to get 2 heads more :whistle:
I'll post pics as soon as she get in :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS