realsexdoll.com

New Member here with a question

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

indyfan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New Member here with a question

Post by indyfan »

Hello all!

First I would like to thank the moderators and admins that maintain a site like this. I know it takes a lot of work and dedication to provide a venue where fans, owners, manufacturers, newbies, and curious buyers (like myself) can get together and discuss, share, and explore ideas.

I have just recently taken an interest in purchasing or thinking of purchasing a doll. My first requirement or request is that the doll is as most "realistic" to a real women as possible.

I do have a specific question that I'd like to ask.

From my limited small research I found that the companies web pages address this question in various ways.

My question is if I provide a picture of a women that I'd like the doll to be modeled after (mostly the face of course) which company can make a doll closest to that face as possible? I do understand the limitations without "consent from the model". However some of the companies say they'll get it close as possible on their websites.

Does anyone know what company could possible make a doll look like a person?

Thank you in advance for any insight anyone may have on my question.

indyfan

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Member here with a question

Post by ZZZZ »

indyfan wrote:My question is if I provide a picture of a women that I'd like the doll to be modeled after (mostly the face of course) which company can make a doll closest to that face as possible? I do understand the limitations without "consent from the model". However some of the companies say they'll get it close as possible on their websites.

indyfan
Someone asked the same question recently - have a look at this thread:
Custom face and body - real person replicates 1:1

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Abyss 》 Realdoll.com
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

...and if you don't have $5,000 - $10,000 to spend, post the picture here and someone can probably recommend an existing head and body that's very similar. There are hundreds of existing heads, and Dollstudio sells adapters that allow for hybrids.

indyfan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by indyfan »

ZZZZ wrote:...and if you don't have $5,000 - $10,000 to spend, post the picture here and someone can probably recommend an existing head and body that's very similar. There are hundreds of existing heads, and Dollstudio sells adapters that allow for hybrids.

OH ok thank you! I didn't know we could post a pic here of a real person. Forgive me I am just a newbie. What do you mean by "adapters" that allow for "hybrids"?

Thanks for your response!

indyfan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by indyfan »

ZZZZ wrote:
indyfan wrote:My question is if I provide a picture of a women that I'd like the doll to be modeled after (mostly the face of course) which company can make a doll closest to that face as possible? I do understand the limitations without "consent from the model". However some of the companies say they'll get it close as possible on their websites.

indyfan
Someone asked the same question recently - have a look at this thread:
Custom face and body - real person replicates 1:1

Thanks for your response and time! I am going to check that out now! I tried searching but obviously didn't see that posting/topic.

Thank you again!

kojima

Post by kojima »

Someone has also recently ordered a custom head and body from Real Love Sex Doll, a vendor on TDF. A standard TPE doll is going to cost you $1500-2000 with standard options. However, a completely custom mold through RLSD is pretty expensive, $5000 for a body and $2500 for a head, with a complete custom package price of $7500. A full custom doll is expensive to buy because it is expensive to make. You're asking the manufacturer to sculpt a mold that has never been made before, so the design process starts from scratch and works from the ground up from design, sculpt, fabrication, etc. Just be aware of that.

I'm not sure how many other vendors offer a complete custom model, someone mentioned Abyss, but I can't seem to find it on their site. Under the FAQ section, it specifically says that, due to legal reasons, they cannot make a doll using anyone's likeness without their explicit consent. If they do have said person's consent, it says that that person would have to go to a facility for 3D scanning. It also says that costs and time for a fully custom project are very high. Given a standard RealDoll already costs 5-6k, I'm not sure I want to know how much a full custom would run. My highly uneducated guess would say well above $10k.
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

indyfan wrote:I didn't know we could post a pic here of a real person.
I think you're safe posting a picture of a real person if it's a celebrity or model, but here are the "TDF Rules of Conduct":
http://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html
indyfan wrote:What do you mean by "adapters" that allow for "hybrids"?
Dollstudio sells adapters that allow you to create "hybrid" dolls where the body is made by one manufacturer and the head is made by another:
The Dollworks adapter system

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

kojima wrote:someone mentioned Abyss, but I can't seem to find it on their site. Under the FAQ section, it specifically says that, due to legal reasons, they cannot make a doll using anyone's likeness without their explicit consent. If they do have said person's consent, it says that that person would have to go to a facility for 3D scanning. It also says that costs and time for a fully custom project are very high. Given a standard RealDoll already costs 5-6k, I'm not sure I want to know how much a full custom would run. My highly uneducated guess would say well above $10k.
someone = me, sl ... indyfan said his first and foremost requirement was to have the most realistic doll possible, obviously that is going to be expensive. I would estimate a custom ReaLDOLL to be $20,000 and up.

My advice is to find a face that is similar to what you have in mind, makeup and finishing can create many different looks even though the face is the same. They will work with you on this aspect.

The most realistic doll is Matt McMullen's ReaLDOLL.

Best build, Finest materials, Best customer service.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

indyfan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by indyfan »

Thanks for everyone who has replied you all have been very courteous and patient.

If I could expand a bit on my first post, after reading your replies I want to be a little more "clear" I suppose, sorry.

I think what I'd "want" would be a custom "face" modeled after a picture. As for the "body" I could most certainly find one that would be "close" enough. If you know what I mean.. boob and build wise it would be close enough to chose from one a company already offers, to save time and most importantly money. Just the face is would be "custom".

Sorry for any misdirection I had given.

Thanks again for all your wonderful input!

INFORMATIONS