realsexdoll.com

I don't own yet but dolls have already improved my attitude

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

What doll body type do you like most? You can choose multiple, but not all.

Slim from head to toe with realistic waist and arms
21%
Slim from head to toe with unrealistically slim waist
3%
Slim from head to toe with unrealistically slim waist and arms
1%
Big butt with realistic waist and arms
13%
Big butt with unrealistically slim waist
2%
Big butt with unrealistically slim waist and arms
1%
Big boobs with realistic waist and arms
12%
Big boobs with unrealistically slim waist
4%
Big boobs with unrealistically slim waist and arms
2%
Big butt and boobs with realistic waist and arms
14%
Big butt and boobs with unrealistically slim waist
3%
Big butt and boobs with unrealistically slim waist and arms
1%
Hanging extreme boobs with realistic waist and arms
3%
Hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist
2%
Hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist and arms
1%
Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with realistic waist and arms
3%
Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist
1%
Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Slim from head to toe with realistic waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Slim from head to toe with unrealistically slim waist on her back
0%
Pregnant, Slim from head to toe with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
No votes
Pregnant, Big butt with realistic waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Big butt with unrealistically slim waist on her back
1%
Pregnant, Big butt with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
1%
Pregnant, Big boobs with realistic waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Big boobs with unrealistically slim waist on her back
1%
Pregnant, Big boobs with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
No votes
Pregnant, Big butt and boobs with realistic waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Big butt and boobs with unrealistically slim waist on her back
0%
Pregnant, Big butt and boobs with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
0%
Pregnant, Hanging extreme boobs with realistic waist and arms
0%
Pregnant, Hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist on her back
No votes
Pregnant, Hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
0%
Pregnant, Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with realistic waist and arms
1%
Pregnant, Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim waist on her back
1%
Pregnant, Big butt and hanging extreme boobs with unrealistically slim arms and waist on her back
0%

Total votes: 277

Remete
Active Poster
Active Poster

I don't own yet but dolls have already improved my attitude

Post by Remete »

I'd love to have one some day, too. I "got the memo" only a few months ago that there are gorgeous dolls now, and the biggest surprise was what I felt when I finally saw some of them.
Mostly I was just browsing through the pictures like when I'm looking for stuff on ebay or amazon, but some rare dolls really are so perfect that I felt like I'm falling in love.

I'm not kidding. It's crazy. Some of them are mesmerising. Especially the ones above 160cm with long thighs (not too skinny just above the knees), big butts (>95cm, <110cm), realistic waist & back & arms (not extra slim), big boobs (not overhanging) and cute face... If you see some of those, please be kind and send me a link :)

I'll definitely get a doll. Oh my god yes... I just found another hottie recently and I couldn't think of anything else all day :)
https://www.finelovedolls.com/shop/tpe- ... /jsd162-1/
and the best photo with a different head:
https://www.finelovedolls.com/wp-conten ... 11-min.jpg

Even though I can't afford yet to buy one, I'm really grateful for the manufacturers' masterful work.

What they sell are not just lifeless objects. A YouTuber (Turd Flinging Monkey - TFM) talked about his biggest surprise about Celestina (a WM doll), that he felt genuine bonding towards her, not when having sex, but just holding her, hugging her.

TFM said he's talking to Celestina. Do many men say that about their dolls?
That would really be like living with a woman, but in harmony, without the usual drama.

As I browsed through the photos on many websites, I found some dolls who would definitely have such a huge effect on me. That's what they sell. These dolls are not any more just for sex.
Men love them.

That might sound like a big deal, but there's something bigger...

Now I feel like I have found a goal, something that I really want and I think I might live a fulfilled life even while working towards that goal, and this is thanks to the doll manufacturers' business.

I'm a physicist. Well... I was. I got a PhD and worked at some research projects. But that was just what I did. People don't know what's behind it. It was a lack of purpose.
I didn't know what I want. When I was younger I wanted a family. But that didn't work out with any of my relationships, no matter how much effort I invested. So, for about the past decade I just went through the motions, same in my research career as in any business I started.

Having to give up the goal to create a family simply pulled out the rug under any motivation. I felt like my life became pointless.

I was searching for some goal that would fire me up, but there was nothing. Women are not interested any more to participate in raising kids and be kind to their family, including their men. They want kids in the most part to be in the legal position of ownership on the assets of a man.

But I was raised and ready to be a father and support a family, and I didn't know what else would I do.

Since, in the current legal and social climate, I don't think I'll ever have kids any more, I don't really look at women the same way I did before. I loved them, I'd have done anything they wanted, but all of them were insatiable, pessimistic and bitter. It's pointless to be with them, let alone trust them raising kids.

Having well over two decades of experience with women acts like a shield against them. They don't get in.
That in turn attracts them even more. The irony...

I don't expect any change to this when I get a doll, but I'm sure my stress level will be much lower. I get angry easily about unimportant little obstacles at everything I do, maybe because I'm missing the presence of a woman's shape. But probably even more important that I miss the soft touch of hugging them.

I think you understand from all of this why is it such a huge deal that I felt like falling in LOVE when I was looking at some of the dolls. I didn't expect THAT.

Now I know what do I want again, but the big deal about it is that this time it's up to me only.

I stopped wasting time and money on women years ago, but I'm still in debt. I'll finish paying it all off in around 20 months from now. Then I can start to invest and get my life in order.

I know now what do I want - living alone to have a private life, not any more with my brother (cost reduction that we both need).
I want this because I want to have a doll, maybe even more than one.
I'm definitely willing to work hard to get this done.

I still wouldn't have this goal, or any goal, if I would not have found out from TFM about dolls and how it really is to live with them.

This is what doll manufacturers sell. A reason to live for men in a culture of crushing nihilism. It's way more than just lifeless objects.

Right now I work as a general worker at a factory. That's hard work way below my education level (complicated story including risky business decisions).
I plan to compile a reasonable CV until march when I'll have 13 work days off, and I'll make some appointments to get a better job - maybe some data analysis or software developement. I was thinking about starting a business selling dolls, but right now I don't really want to take that risk and I have no cash to invest either. It seems to be a booming market, but also with many fraudulent vendors, so it's probably hard to win the trust of customers for a new vendor.

Getting a job is pretty simple, and my cash flow is well in the positive, accounting for the regular debt payments and for my regular help to my brother, too.

First I'll pay off all high interest debt, but I already analyse the price of high volatility assets, to be ready when I'll have cash to invest.

I will get a doll. That's for sure :)
Send me a link if you see similar dolls :)

Above 160cm, long thighs
https://tinyurl.com/rinia-side-standing
Big butt
https://tinyurl.com/marlene-butt-boob-back
Not too slim waist, back & arms
https://tinyurl.com/silice-sitting-curvelitious
Huge boobs, NOT long
https://tinyurl.com/josie-boobs-full-front
Without sharp side cleavage, or with a short one not up to her armpit
https://tinyurl.com/side-boob-no-cleavage
Sweet & hot face

Almost:
YL165cm BWH: 85/56/104cm, hot thighs and butt, needs big boobs & less side boob cleavage:
- see 1st link (only 7 links allowed)
JY166cm BWH: 93/58/87cm, hot boobs, needs bigger butt, thicker thighs:
https://tinyurl.com/muscle-full-frontal
JY162cm BWH: 98/62/109cm, crazy hot boobs, needs longer thighs:
https://tinyurl.com/marlene-full-frontal

kojima

Re: I don't own yet but dolls have already improved my attit

Post by kojima »

I think I ran into a similar change when I discovered dolls. I live alone in a 2 bedroom apartment. The second bedroom was full of storage boxes from years of packing up, moving, only partially unpacking, repacking, removing, and once more only partially unpacking. When I decided to get a doll, I spent several weeks going through everything I'd accumulated over years of this process of leaving the past in boxes. It's all been in a storage unit for half a decade and then stored in the spare bedroom since I moved into the apartment, almost 2 years now. So it's something I've needed to do for a very long time, but I'd never had the motivation to do it before. Somehow, finding dolls gave me the motivation I need to go at it, get it sorted, and clean out the clutter in my life. It was a simple accomplishment, but it made me feel better about myself; it motivated me to go further and clean up other areas around the apartment that needed cleaning. She motivated me to try and be better than I was. I'm now in the process of converting that "storage" room into a full fledged work space for doing my own writing and some photography with my girl when she arrives (she's getting her passport and plane tickets as we speak). Essentially, it's going to be "our" room. I find it strange and amazing that I only even bothered to clean it up for her and she hasn't moved in with me yet.
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

Remete
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Remete »

kojima, I have that same issue with boxes after moving. It takes time to sort out what's important to keep, so I just neglected it and put everything boxed up.
I've heard that it's a good thing to throw away unnecesssary stuff, not only to free some room, but in the process of it people develop a better ability to get rid of emotional :x baggage. It's quite likely that I should do some unboxing, too, but right now I'm more concerned to keep my cash flow well in the positive. Cleaning up can wait until I paid my debts.

Above 160cm, long thighs
Big butt
Huge boobs, NOT long
Sweet & hot face

Almost:
YL165cm BWH: 85/56/104cm, hot thighs and butt, needs big boobs & less side boob cleavage:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Welcome to TDF Remete,

I would post my normal intro welcome post with how to links, but it is evident that you are already familiar with how to drive the forum.

Best of wishes in your hunt.

Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome to TDF Remete! Thank you for sharing your story and best of luck with your doll quest. It's normal to go through all of the emotions you're experiencing just wait till you pull the trigger!

Just a side note-

The first link you have for Fine Love Dolls shows that girl as a JY 162cm. JY doesn't have a 162cm size doll. I'm pretty familiar with that brand and she doesn't look like any JY doll that I know of. You might want to be careful dealing with that site.

Additionally the second link you provided isn't working.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

heh, I knew it was only a matter of time before TFM sent one of his viewers here , I have watched some of his vids as well and he uses his doll to do them now. Getting a doll will make you feel so much better, they are worth every penny.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

MonAmour wrote:
Just a side note-

The first link you have for Fine Love Dolls shows that girl as a JY 162cm. JY doesn't have a 162cm size doll. I'm pretty familiar with that brand and she doesn't look like any JY doll that I know of. You might want to be careful dealing with that site.

Yes agreed, Finelovedolls is not an accredited reseller here.

For Mon Amour, always happy to help you learn more. JY Dolls (Shenzhen Aeirsha - also trades as AS Dolls as well, and JL dolls plus a few more sub brand lines that I can not really go into noting non accrditted maker promotion restrictions) actually does make a 162 cm Doll.

See the below links (for doll information only, NOT Promotion, these are NOT TDF accrdited resellers)

https://asdoll.en.alibaba.com/product/6 ... eaa5WFCNkN

http://www.jydoll.com/pd.jsp?id=232#ske ... m&_pp=0_35

http://www.jydoll.com/pd.jsp?id=210#_pp=2_331

and a couple of great TFM vids

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Work hard in USA or England or what ever 1st world country you live in. Save all your money. Retire and go to a 3rd world country you can learn to speak the language and blend in or if you like women of that ethnicity. Have money hidden in off shore accounts so that even when you divorce she takes half of nothing. Arrange a marriage with the hottest bride. Try to have kids. If it dont work out then move to another country.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Anyhow, getting back to the topic at hand.....

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Xanthine

Post by Xanthine »

Tybalt wrote:Work hard in USA or England or what ever 1st world country you live in. Save all your money. Retire and go to a 3rd world country you can learn to speak the language and blend in or if you like women of that ethnicity. Have money hidden in off shore accounts so that even when you divorce she takes half of nothing. Arrange a marriage with the hottest bride. Try to have kids. If it dont work out then move to another country.
EPIC!!!

Also, sorta similar to my real life plan...except the marriage and kids part.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Anyhow, getting back to the topic at hand.....

Now that's what I call a turd flinging monkey! :haha4:
On another note when Celestina introduced herself as "sex doll correspondent for TFM News," it got me to thinking how cool it would be if ALL news agencies had a sex doll correspondent! 8)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Remete
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Remete »

WOW!

I didn't expect this many great answers this quick!

I just wanna start out with this - I really appreciate all of your replies :) Thanks a lot!
Tybalt wrote:...go to a 3rd world country ... Have money hidden in off shore accounts so that even when you divorce she takes half of nothing. Arrange a marriage with the hottest bride. Try to have kids. If it dont work out then move to another country.
I did think about that.
That plan could work, but it has a great chance to backfire.
Third world countries are per definition extremely unstable, and can become lethally hostile towards outsiders living in their communities, especially when they do have a semi-legitimate grievance against us for example that we took one of their hottest women.

But protecting assets is obviously a good idea, living in any country.
Anung Un Rama wrote: See the below links (for doll information only, NOT Promotion, these are NOT TDF accrdited resellers)
http://www.jydoll.com/pd.jsp?id=232#ske ... m&_pp=0_35
What a cute face! Oh my god I want that doll SO MUCH!
Thanks for that link, Anung :)
Anung Un Rama wrote: and a couple of great TFM vids

Didn't see these before :) TFM is pretty good at scripting Celestina's videos.
MonAmour wrote:The first link you have for Fine Love Dolls shows that girl as a JY 162cm... You might want to be careful dealing with that site.
You're right about that site being suspicios. I tried to use their online contact form and it didn't work in any browser, even if I disbled any add ons that would block ads or trackers.
Thanks for mentioning the broken links! Will take care of that.
I tested them when I shortened them, and they worked, but the site prohibited direct linking to all the pictures I linked here.
Anung Un Rama wrote:I would post my normal intro welcome post with how to links, but it is evident that you are already familiar with how to drive the forum.
:) Yeah, it's a great site, pretty intuitive. I love it!
Obviously you love to take care of people here :)

Above 160cm, long thighs
Big butt
Huge boobs, NOT long
Sweet & hot face

Almost:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

Just avoid JY and their derivatives like the plague. They had a great guy there by the name of Ray and he was bringing the products and the factory into line for quality control . . . and he left because of their wanting to focus on mass production rather than quality.

At least one TDF vendor has refused to continue selling their dolls on account of their quality and refusal to honour customer service.

It's best to do your homework on TDF accredited brands. They are accredited for good reason.

JY are almost in the same category as Synthetics.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I know how you feel. Dolls definitely improved my life for the better. I was told i could only lift 10-15 when i bought my first dolls in 2014 a real doll mega heavy and a candy18 super lightweight. Kept the candy18 going on 4 years with her. Sold the realdoll for what i paid for her.

Now 4 years later and able to lift 70 lbs.

My health and outlook are much improved. My dolls mean a lot to me.
They motivate me, help me make money and have greatly improved my life.

I shopped factory seconds, and ised dolls, and have not regretted it. Do your research to find a good starting point and also support your local tdf vendors as most sites that are not here are not approved vendors.

And most of all have a very, very" dolly new year!!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

Remete,

You did the smartest thing by coming into a forum and doing research before buying. There are several things to consider in addition to what face is the prettiest. The thing you want to look at is construction of the skeleton and weight. If weight isn't an issue for you, that's great. Some of us are quite heavy, so proper lifting techniques are essential to your safety and the safety of your doll. There are two materials that each have pros and cons. They each need different care and maintenance. This can be confusing, so please look into that. Also, some configurations can be more difficult to clothe than others if that is important to you.

Dolls help a lot of people and make them happy. You can make doll owning into a huge hobby. My owner does a lot of sewing for the dolls in this house for example. So, it can be a whole lot more than just owning a high-end sex toy. I wish you luck finding the right one for you.

Jeff
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

INFORMATIONS