realsexdoll.com

Hello Everyone

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Versatile
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello Everyone

Post by Versatile »

After spending quite some time lurking in the shadows, that is, referring to this site for research purposes every now and then, I've come to admire the tolerance and support within this community. I am particularly grateful to those of you who have contributed to anti scamming posts, as I'm am very cautious about purchasing my very first doll. I hope to learn more and eventually contribute to others as I become a more experienced member of this community.

A little about myself: I am 25 years old, work part time, and go to school. Trying to make a living while maintaining good grades doesn't exactly leave a whole lot of time for dating. So I don't anymore. I sometimes wish I could have my sexuality taken away to become more focused and efficient, but it's there, and I need to find a healthy to cope with it. I started looking into fleshlights on amazon, which in turn lead to my discovery of torsos and such, which in turn lead to my unending curiosity about love dolls, which is how I ended up here.

Anyways, I'm glad I made the jump, and look forward to actively participating in the near future.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Versatile and welcome...here are some handy hints for drive the forum and do's and dont's.... http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Welome Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Versatile
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Versatile »

Much appreciated Anung :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

welcome to TDF

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You will love this forum
The BCD Girls
Attachments
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Melissa.JPG
Melissa.JPG (57.39 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
4 Misumi.JPG
4 Misumi.JPG (65.5 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
5 AKI.JPG
5 AKI.JPG (56.26 KiB) Viewed 2261 times

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Welcome to the Forum. Hope this is the start of a rewarding experience

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF Versatile.
May your experience here be a good thing for you. :glou:

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Hi Versatile, welcome to TDF, can not wait to meet your gal when you get her....take your time, do your homework and compare vendors, but also be careful of some of the SCAM sites out there too.

Remember, we love you asking questions and no doubt you will probably get more answers than you were counting on :lol:

SD Lily :lol:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Welco.e aboard if you need any help or info do not shesitate to ask.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Welcome to TDF Versatile
There are many types of dolls makers and types for everyone i am sure you will find the right one for you and we are all here if you need help or devise,
you came to the right spot Happy Hunting ~!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Versatile wrote:Anyways, I'm glad I made the jump
Welcome, Versatile.

Find a beautiful doll, sponsor her production, and have her sent to your home. Then ask her what her name is. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Let us know if we can help along the way.

Versatile
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Versatile »

Thanks for the warm welcome, friends. I certainly am doing my homework before pulling the trigger and, again, am eternally grateful for the wisdom everyone here has to offer. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I am looking for a doll over 5ft/152cm, petite in figure, with anywhere between A - D cup breast size. It would also be nice to stay below 2,000 usd. If anyone has any leads, I'd be much obliged.

Sector_1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sector_1 »

Welcome Versatile,
I'd recommend checking out and buying from the approved vendors listed here. There's a lot of sellers out there that take sales from their websites and order the dolls from the factories that haven't got a clue what they are selling and couldn't care less.

regards.

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Versatile wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome, friends. I certainly am doing my homework before pulling the trigger and, again, am eternally grateful for the wisdom everyone here has to offer. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I am looking for a doll over 5ft/152cm, petite in figure, with anywhere between A - D cup breast size. It would also be nice to stay below 2,000 usd. If anyone has any leads, I'd be much obliged.
8O WOW...where do we start...apart from the barely used gals on for sales on tdf.....there are a tonne of these options between all the vendor lines...in a TPE doll from a WM, YL or OR type line ...and then you got the JY, 6YE, jellynews...

A silicone based girl may be out of range in that size....stand by for vendor offers with a 2000 grand budget....for a 152...I would go for the WM 152 she comes in under budget.....

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/bi ... ll-trina-b

But also many vendors carry this line that can meet your budget too.... more on her here... http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lit=wm+152

Lily :lol:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Welcome Vesatile! My discovery of TDF was very similar to yours, with a bit of Youtube sidebar thrown in.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

jibjibjub

Post by jibjibjub »

Welcome to TDF. For under 2k you have a lot of options in the TPE doll lines. Take your time and look around.
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

INFORMATIONS