realsexdoll.com

hello peoples

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Crankstick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

hello peoples

Post by Crankstick »

Hello to The Doll Forum! First off let me just say that this hobby and community, in fact the whole world of dolls, has just in the last few days opened up before me. I remember hearing about real dolls in the news and pop culture a few years ago but never really looked into it until a few nights ago when boredom and idle curiosity led me to the abyss website and my mild interest almost immediately snowballed into a deep desire to more fully explore this incredible world of high tech dolls. The past few days i have spent many free moments looking at manufacturers and vendors sites and especially reading the topics here and admiring the albums and photos of all the amazing ladies that this community has shared. So i have to give a Big thank you to everyone here who has shared their stories, photos, and opinions, without y'all and without the existence of this forum i probably would have kept that desire i mentioned earlier buried, ashamed and creeped out by myself, so thanks y'all!
As far as which doll i have my eyes on, long term it will be a BT doll of some sort, assuming plans dont change and my life continues much as it has for the past 31 years. Shorter term and much more realistically (im broke as a joke) i have my eyes on the new 100cm model from wmdolls, listed as Riley on 1am. Budget concerns and the fact that i have never even seen one of these dolls in person led me to think that this would be a good introduction to love dolls for me, considering the eventual goal of having a full sized and Very expensive BT doll move in. It will still be some months before i can scrape up the funds for Riley (that will be her name), and if all goes well and she is as cute and sexy and awesome as she is in the pictures and videos and i can confirm that dolls really are my bag baby(very harsh management of expectations going on here. "Who are you? Hope? That's a stupid name, fuck off"!), i can easily see myself getting another job or even technical school to find the extra cash. I havent found myself this motivated by something since the launch of the ps2 my senior year of high school. On that note please let me know if anything i say sounds like im trending toward some unhealthy habits (in the future, it would be hard to tell from one post) because talking to my family about this is absolutely out of the question.
Other than my newfound enthusiasm for love dolls and indenting paragraphs on forums I juggle and throw knives, though as a hobbyist not a performer, watch anime, read Terry Pratchett, and play video games. I also walk around the edge of the lake here and collect fossils from the cretaceous era. I deliver pizza four nights a week, live with my mom, and have been single all my life except for a very agonizing and emotional month in high school, not counting here all the times girls used pretending to like me as a form of bullying.(seriously, if anyone who reads this ever flirted with a guy so that you could get your boyfriend to beat him up when he responded then i have no words to describe how much i hate you) The internet is a big part of my life and i spend almost all my free time at my computer, but i do not have a facebook page and almost never post on forums. Most of what i do day to day is read wikipedia, read about games (not a multiplayer kinda guy), and find or read about manga and anime. Like many americans that could call themselves otaku i plan on learning japanese, but like most americans who could call themselves otaku i probably never will.
Sorry about the rambling windbag of a post, im sure ill get better at the whole active on a forum thing as i get more practice, and thanks for reading (or skimming). I hope that y'all can tolerate me and hope to be able to share delicious shots of Riley relaxing on lake Travis before too long!

orlan

Re: hello peoples

Post by orlan »

Welcome to TDF bro

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF Crackstick. (great handle!) :mrgreen: :glou:
th.jpg
th.jpg (8.02 KiB) Viewed 2671 times
Glad to have you. Dive in and/or ask some questions/comment in some threads.
Have a good time here. It's a refuge to some and a fun-park to others.

Showerman70
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Showerman70 »

Hey Crankstick. That's quit an impressive introduction. Welcome to TDF. The only place in the universe for and by dollovers. I think Riley will have a wunderfull home when She arrives. Lake Travis will be a wunderfull location for a photoshoot. I hope Riley will change your life for the benefit. Spoil her as much as you like, but keep a close look at your funds. Money will be spend very easily for clothing and jewelries.

Greetings,

Showerman70

Crankstick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Crankstick »

thanks for the kind words guys! good vibes =)

too bad all the extra spaces didnt show up in the op, i really did indent the paragraphs!
i think camera equipment is gonna be a big expense as well. has anyone ever done some stop motion animation in the context of things that could be proudly displayed here? if its possible id like to teach Riley to juggle =) im getting ahead of myself but that would make the coolest gif ever!

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the Forum Crankstick! :D I hope you enjoy.

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Welcome :D

Yes, discovering dolls is very exciting :D

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Welcome and welcome to a satisfying chapter in your life.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Welcome to the forum, Crankstick, much of your introduction was like reading my own life. I too have been single all my life, love playing computer games, but same as you, not the multiplayer kind.

Although I can understand wanting a doll, my advice would be to first get your financial life in order, fate has a nasty way of causing a financial problem when you've just spent your last penny on a doll, and it would suck if you had to sell the doll again because you needed the money.

Also, how cool would your mom be if she found out you had a doll? Or does she never come into your room when you're out? Even a 100cm doll can't easily be hidden at a knock on the door.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

Hello Crankstick,
Welcome to the dollside and fossil collecting sounds amazing.
wood.JPG
wood.JPG (65.11 KiB) Viewed 2609 times

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hello, Crankstick! Welcome...

:glou:

I really enjoyed reading your introduction. You seem sharp.. not on Facebook, throwing knives.. As Alex said, concealing a doll from housemates requires planning. I've got no housemates, but I recently bought a lockable "deck box" for emergency storage, shown below:

They come in various sizes. I spent about $200.

Best luck. :thumbs_up:

Slew

Resonator

Post by Resonator »

Your story sounds pretty much EXACTLY like mine in terms of how you found dolls. I also didn't really have an interest in them, even though I know about them, because I didn't even know that they could look so beautiful and sexy. When I Googled "realistic sex doll," I found the RealDoll website also. And my interest was catapulted by this forum, and now I already got to over 100 posts today. And we're both suffering from the problem of dollessness due to lack of funds to get one. It's going to be at least five years before I can even think of getting a doll, and even then, who the hell knows if I will be able to get a job in computer programming. But I'm taking my programming class seriously because I'm uber-motivated, because I know that it could be my avenue to getting a doll in the future.

Lol, that's pretty crazy/cool that you juggle knives. I also read Wikipedia a lot about various things, and I hate Facebook.

Also, I see you're in Texas, which I am too.

So yeah, welcome.

Crankstick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Crankstick »

thanks for the warm welcome guys =)

im trying to picture what my mom would say if she found her... it wouldnt be pretty. a few weeks ago there were two deer shagging in the back yard and she picked up one of our 100 million year old sea urchins and chucked it at them =D keeping it completely secret is most likely impossible, or near enough as to not matter, so im still churning some options over in my mind. i think just a warning to not open the closet unless she wants to be severely grossed out would do ok, then she would know where it is if not what and can sneak in at her leisure to take a look if she wants. we are for the most part very honest with each other and respect each others privacy, i pay rent and my bedroom is sacred ground. even if she did flip out a bit im banking on my open mindedness probably being due in part to the person who raised me and my brother.

Very good advise Mr. Knight about the finances. im thinking that if im into this even a little bit after I am able to test the waters and see if i can make austin powers references everywhere, ill be changing my language class to spanish as that is something that i would use daily living here =) and most employers give a much better wage for bilingual persons. And im keeping a harsh eye trained on myself here to make sure there is no repeat of what my life was like in my early 20s when i first discovered drugs and alcohol. So no large purchase until my savings is at least 1000 over what i need.

fossil hunting sounds really cool but i dont want to mislead anyone, once you see what we acually find its much less impressive to most people. central texas was a shallow sea back then so all the stuff we find used to live on a coral reef. old clams and snails and urchins, which are extremely cool to me, but im not digging up dinosaurs unfortunately. cant figure out how to attach a picture and this is probably the wrong thread for that anyway =)

hopefully my windbaggyness will be less windy as the excitement of a new goal and the first steps being taken towards that goal begins to lessen :lol:

Kurai0
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kurai0 »

welcome to the forum

Xyndijade
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Xyndijade »

Just read your introduction to the forum crackstick and id like to welcome you here as well. Like you i feel comfortable here in ways I never have, or could have, before.

I've always had dolls most of my life, but being a girl offers me a more convenient explaination then guys. I've always had dolls for as long as I can remember, even when it got me into trouble.

One thing I have learned is this is not something to be ashamed of. People here really only have one thing in common as a whole and this is the love of dolls. I've read many posts and learned they're are a variety of reasons for dolls... From the purely sexual admirer to photographers, to people looking for companionship, and many other reasons (and most for more than one). For me it's about sex to a point, but more for companionship and having someone I can relate to. I am different in many ways from anyone else (no I'm not being cliche; get to know me and you'll know what I mean) and so having someone to converse with, cuddle with, and be intimate with is a blessing behind compare or description.

I do not have many friends, but the few I have know of my interest in dolls by now as I am not ashamed of anything I do (otherwise I wouldn't do it). I'm not advocating everyone be as open as I; I'm simply speaking for me and me alone. To me dolls are real, even if only in my mind. My mind has always been my sanctuary; no matter the chaos of the world or life in general I always have it to retreat to and I commonly do. Now, as I have made agreements to purchase my first and second dolls, I'll soon have my own family of those who's story is whatever I make it to be and I'll always have people around who understand and love me, and I them as well. It will be heaven indeed.

My advice to you is this; when you do find a doll who's fight for you, remember to give her a personality and remember she is as real as you believe her to be. The world may not see her as you do, but then they don't have to. Remember it's not how much you spend, or what someone else might pay to her; it's more what is she worth to you and how she makes you feel as well. A price tag cannot be put on bliss. Don't over spend yourself, but seeing her in such abstract terms may limit you if you worry too much about it. If need be just wait for the right one; they're are soooo many out there.

One more thing; if you have 2k now, and cannot find one who's right for you for that price, new ones from beautiful dolls range from 2350-2500 with shipping in the US (at least I think they do so please don't be mad if I misunderstood them). So, save just a little more and you'll have a few more options.

There are many different dolls so try not to settle for one youre on the fence about because you may regret it (it's called, "buyers remorse" and you may end up resenting her). Bide your time and remember sometimes half the fun is the journey itself.

Anyway take care and nice meeting you
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep. And miles to go before I sleep. And miles to go before I sleep"
Robert Frost

INFORMATIONS