realsexdoll.com

Welcome to TDF!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Welcome to TDF!

Post by Lemminkainen »

Yes, this is the official place for new human TDF members, or of any rank, to put their introduction. (Please place doll account intros in Dolls Alive!)

An introduction is optional, and can provide some immediate vital social and hobby information.
thOX8JM13O.jpg
thOX8JM13O.jpg (14.19 KiB) Viewed 11496 times
To break the ice, I'll do an introduction.
Greetings! I'm Lemminkainen, but you can call me Lemm. I've been on the forum for about two years, am in my mid-40s and have two life-size dolls, Nunoko (Teddy babe deluxe Akiko) and Kylli (Private Island Beauty Girl Next Door). Archery and bicycling are a couple of other hobbies of mine as well.
Through this forum, many good acquaintances and friends have been made. It is a rich and rewarding experience for me. I hope it is the same for you, and helps to render whatever you're looking for.
Again, :) welcome to TDF.

:glou: Doll on,

Lemminkainen
Last edited by Nescio50 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added specific detail

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Welcome to TDF!

Post by deerman »

Thanks for that Lemm! :D I will bring my Mathews bow for you to check out this spring if there is room! :whistle:

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Very cool Deerman! :thumbs_up: I will see you there.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Lemm, great start, I just joined the chorus, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Cool Chris! :mrgreen:
8) Posting here is a good way to initially communicate interests and hobbies outside of dolls.
Following up and expounding on those (non-doll) topics should probably get created in the Open Forum. :thumbs_up:

violalover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by violalover »

Hello Lemm, Viola (my Teddy Babe Deluxe) and I feel good with TDF.
I can not bow shooting. for this, I play drums.
digitize old 8 mm films. Produce videos.

Good idea - these posts.

Violalover

Violas album : http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14516

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Yo Lemm welcome to the Doll Forum my friend!
Your dolls are very much sexy. You can't go wrong with Archery
it is simply beastliness!

Great to have ya here :thumbs_up:

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Varkeo and Violalover, Hi to you too!
TDF is my happy place!!
jumping for joy.jpg
jumping for joy.jpg (69.65 KiB) Viewed 11233 times

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

Hi! I've been lurking for a bit and I like the vibe here so I think I may stick around. I just ordered my first doll and I am looking forward to getting her, and I'm already making plans for another! :D

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

swankagogo wrote:Hi! I've been lurking for a bit and I like the vibe here so I think I may stick around. I just ordered my first doll and I am looking forward to getting her, and I'm already making plans for another! :D
Welcome to TDF Swankagogo!
Welcome-Sign.jpg
Welcome-Sign.jpg (93.1 KiB) Viewed 11184 times
You'll be able to post pics of your doll(s) after your 5th post on here. Nice to have you, and we can't wait to see your cuties!

brightboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by brightboy »

hello friends, I'm a newb but find the discourse here to be very welcoming. The info is great too. Hopefully have my own contributions soon...

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

brightboy wrote:hello friends, I'm a newb but find the discourse here to be very welcoming. The info is great too. Hopefully have my own contributions soon...
Welcome to TDF Brightboy.
welcome3.jpg
welcome3.jpg (773 KiB) Viewed 11004 times
:thumbs_up: Please chip in when the time's right, and If/when you get a doll companion, let's see those pics!! 8)

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Greetings newcomers and old friends equally...

I am lovingchanj. I love the doll hobby. I love dolls of just about every kind. I detest violence. I love peaceful co-existence. I am an idealist and obviously therefore... a musician.

I started on TDF almost a decade ago when there were hundreds of us. Now there are tens of thousands. My guess is that for every TDF member there are a thousand doll lovers in the world not registered. Potential doll lovers? Multiply that by a million.

It took me ten years to reach 1000 posts.

My doll partner is Mika, an Orient Industry Petite Nano. She is my doll Queen. I have also had many other dolls - all have played their part in the most wonderful hobby in life - the doll hobby!

Special kudos to Mary - my 13" Phicen doll who I love!

Special Kudos to Maisie - my 1AM Natasha doll who I love!

Special kudos to my mannequins, and my DS 145cm Minus who I am to receive this week!

The doll hobby, and TDF especially has allowed me to grow as a human being - interacting with the most wonderful people I could possibly have hoped to interact with. Thank you all.

Thank you Lemminkanen.

Thank you BILL.

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Greetings all,

While I am still a newbie at around four months, I have been pretty active so most of you all have probably seen me around. I have always had a thing for collectable figures going back to five years old when I was given my first Star Wars action figure. Well now as a 41 year old adult I have moved on to more adult collectables, like big and small dolls. I am also a physicist by education, a computer tech and video editor by experience, and now a writer by trade. Being a writer is my dream job as it is a combination of job and hobby. I have always been a ametuer sci/fi fantasy writer as a hobby and as a RPG player (preferably pen and paper versions). I am also now (thanks to my girls) developing a serious interest in photography. I also enjoy fishing (catch and release since I hate eating fish). I am also a bit of a naturist who enjoys camping, hiking, etc. I also am an avid gamer and also work in the industry as a content developer. Dolls have also brought me to an interest in doll repair and manufacturing and I hope to one day be able to become an ameteur builder of custom dolls.

My main girl is a 2015 PIB GND Mina that you all are probably familiar with as she has more posts than I do. 8O Of course I am talking about the lovely Vanima.

My second doll is a 2009 PIB BB Fujiko named Neoti who hasn't really made an appearance yet as she is still having some repair work done on her. I originally got her to be a second functional doll but she has turned into a collector's item as she is one of the first dolls ever built by PIB and she has a rich history.

My third doll is a 2015 Aiko doll. She is a fun plaything but she has yet to develop a personality of her own so she isn't around much.

Finally I have a horde of Phicens that I have picked up, I think I am up to 10 of them now.

In the short time I have been here I have picked up a lot of new friends and have had many an interesting discussion. I like that in general debate here seems to be respectful and not a series of "mine is bigger than yours" posts. I have made new friends that have started out as people on the opposite side of a discussion I have been on due to the mutual respect we have shown one another.

Thanks Lord Lemm (inside joke that he'll get) for this topic, and thanks to whomever necroed it so that it is back in circulation.

-karpos
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Agent Ballard
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Agent Ballard »

hello all

i don't normally do this kind of thing but being new to the world of dolls I've been looking for some good information online and have repeatedly found my way back to this forum, so i suppose it's only right that i join. with some of your guys' guidance i'm looking forward to acquiring my first doll soon

INFORMATIONS