realsexdoll.com

Welcome to TDF!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Bone16
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Welcome to TDF!

Post by Bone16 »

Hi im from Holland and just purchased my frist lovedoll. Summer from SiliDoll. Nice forum. Got from here to Silidoll so thanks for that. Im still waiting for her to arrive. I cant wait, but up to then im just reading though the forum. :thumbs_up:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Hi Bone16 and welcome to TDF. :glou:

As a new member you may find some useful info on our Newbie Welcome Page.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Bone, welcome to TDF :D

Another doll coming to The Netherlands 8) :thumbs_up:

Have some Summer fun :multi:

Raging Rage

Post by Raging Rage »

Hello everyone! I was just lurking in the shadows looking for information on how to care for the TPE doll I had purchased a while ago (it's an AF Doll 161cm G-Cup Uma from the silver doll). I am a little wary of how TPE is a stubborn material to take care of so I just wanted to gain insight on the best practices of protecting my investment. I am also psyched to be an owner of my very first TPE doll! :mrgreen:
I hope to be a good citizen to all of y'all!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome R&R. Here's to fun research and enjoy the forum. :glou:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Slew wrote:Welcome R&R. Here's to fun research and enjoy the forum. :glou:
Raging Rage wrote:Hello everyone! I was just lurking in the shadows looking for information on how to care for the TPE doll I had purchased a while ago (it's an AF Doll 161cm G-Cup Uma from the silver doll). I am a little wary of how TPE is a stubborn material to take care of so I just wanted to gain insight on the best practices of protecting my investment. I am also psyched to be an owner of my very first TPE doll! :mrgreen:
I hope to be a good citizen to all of y'all!

Indeed, Welcome!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

cubertfarnsworth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cubertfarnsworth »

Bone16 wrote:Hi im from Holland and just purchased my frist lovedoll. Summer from SiliDoll. Nice forum. Got from here to Silidoll so thanks for that. Im still waiting for her to arrive. I cant wait, but up to then im just reading though the forum. :thumbs_up:
Hey Bone. First time doll owner here as well. Got the same thing. Summer should be arriving on Tuesday! When does your Summer arrive.

Would love to compare initial thoughts and notes.
What! You never seen a genius's wiener before?

[Rakkdeek]
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by [Rakkdeek] »

Hi all, I've been using the site to do some research into love dolls and decided to register and stick around.
I made my decision tonight on Alexa - WM 170cm H cup from Silicone Lovers. Cant wait till she arrives.
A bit about me, some of my hobbies are Gunpla, Gaming, Anime, and Streaming. I'm 22, and work in Water treatment, and from the US.

Thanks to all who post on here, made researching into dolls very easy and the pictures posted are great.

JerryCurl12

Post by JerryCurl12 »

Hello everyone! My name is Thomas, they call me JerryCurl since I was a kid because of my hair, so no surprise that is my nickname now!

I don't have a doll yet, but am hoping to purchase my first doll soon. Taking a close look at WM, but haven't decided yet and the investment is big for me. Hopefully I will learn more about dolls from this community and the information gained may help me with my first purchase!

Hit me up if you ever need me.

xseria

Post by xseria »

It took me awhile to find this thread. Anyway hello. I am a new member to this forum. I am interested in getting a "sex doll" or as I have read in other places "intimate partner alternative", and have been for a minute now. I am making an account here now because I am finally in a position to get one. I have scoped all the manufacturer sites. I know quite a lot from a consumer end about these things. Silicone is what I am looking at material wise. There are way too many pros to it. I hope to make a lot of internet acquaitances here, I think I will make the effort to check back once a day to see some new posts.

I can't wait to meet the sages of the forum. Every forum has them and they always have pretty solid advice. Anyone can message me for any reason. Like I said I will check back once a day. I even have my schedule set to "check TDF at 4:30 p.m Mon-Fri. Gotta sleep on weekends. Anyway later y'all. Just wanted to do my lil' introduction.
>Tell your world_

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

xseria wrote:I even have my schedule set to "check TDF at 4:30 p.m Mon-Fri. Gotta sleep on weekends.
I can appreciate an organized and dedicated new member. Welcome on board. 8)

xseria

Post by xseria »

Thank you.

Looking around the forum a bit, there is a lot of new information here. This seems to be the place to find the most up to date information about dolls. I am really enjoying the site.
>Tell your world_

Tzty

Post by Tzty »

Hi, Welcome!(but we´r just a hatchlings)

Im Tzty_Doll with Camari. Landed on forum since we made a mistake not getting Camari with standing option. Searching for Mods for this and realized the forum is much much more. With the suggestions and experience from TDF im in progres of my own mod, await a new post about it soon.

Underskin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello TDF people and dolls

Post by Underskin »

I have been using this sight for info for a few years to research different dolls and sites but just recently decided to become a member. I have read the rules and agree with the way we should behave here. I have finally saved enough to get a doll and am excited to find the right one. I look forward to conversing with other doll enthusiasts. Thank you everyone at TDF
I was lost in a valley of pleasure.
I was lost in the infinite sea.
I was lost, and measure for measure, love spewed from the heart of me.

Tzty

Post by Tzty »

Hi!
Exiting times await you.
Welcome to the chat too
TDF CHAT

/Tzty&Cam

INFORMATIONS