realsexdoll.com

Why I can't use any of the manufactured dolls

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Unreal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Why I can't use any of the manufactured dolls

Post by Unreal »

I see some nice dolls - 80 to 100 pounds. I am 85 and my knee recently popped carrying a 35-pound box. The first problem with most dolls is their weight. I think even for guys who can lift the weight easily, the lifting would be a distraction from the sex. I discovered a lightweight doll, 8 kg, but that doll is no longer available. I want a doll that is 6 feet tall, with a voluptuous figure, and not more than 20 pounds.

The next problem is penetration. I believe there are many men in my position - over the hill, my partner has long since lost interest in sex, and other women don't want me because I am too old. A doll would be the perfect solution. But I couldn't penetrate the manufactured doll I bought. Yes, when I had a good erection, a tight squeeze was absolutely the best. But now I need a doll that I can penetrate.

The next problem is realistic features. I want large lips that I can kiss, with an open mouth, with tongue, and also a deep throat. I want breasts that hang naturally and feel like real breasts. I want the nipples to touch my nipples or be outside them. The scale model I have is too narrow. I want exaggerated small waist and large hips - cartoon-like features, also cartoon-like large lips (but not going to ridicuous sizes). I don't like balloon-like exaggerated breasts. I want beautiful breasts, like Elizabeth Taylor or Sophia Loren. Also the pubic mound needs to be exaggerated. The vagina should take a limp dick. Also the mouth should do the same, and the anus, although a tight fit, should not be as tight as it now is. Thighs should be large and calfs with good-sized muscles.

My only solution now is to make such a doll myself. If any manufacturer thinks they can make such a doll for under $10,000, given that there is a large market for horny old men like myself, please let me know.

Pure Joy

Re: Why I can't use any of the manufactured dolls

Post by Pure Joy »

"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

You're wanting a silicone skinned stuffed doll with a realistic head. There are none being made that I'm aware of.
I've been thinking about making a stuffed fabric doll, but coating it with silicone. Then using a system of partial molds to make realistic skin surface layers.

Kind of like adding a transgender fake skin over a fabric doll, but the skin will be bonded to doll.
doll fake breast form.jpg
doll fake breast form.jpg (8.24 KiB) Viewed 837 times
I am only interested in making a flat chested petite doll at this time though.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Ex Ex-Lite.jpg
Ex Ex-Lite.jpg (97.39 KiB) Viewed 799 times
:|

Well, at least they named them appropriately.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The Teddybabe Ultra might meet some of these demands, the Diaoshi Inflatable Air doll can be found with Silicone boobs and are pretty realistic for an air doll, other than that, nothing out there fits all the requirements, definitely Unobtanium...

Unreal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Unreal »

Thanks, everybody for your answers.

Mr Franz - Thanks for suggesting the valentinagirls. Actually I can make something better looking myself - It will just take some time.

Checking on Teddybabe Ultra and Diaoshi Inflatable.

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

Only other possible option I can think of are the anime fabric dolls you can find from vendors such as Beautiful Dolls in particular, and (I think) 1am Sex Dolls.

INFORMATIONS