realsexdoll.com

Joining!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

jcpax727

Joining!

Post by jcpax727 »

Hello everyone! Happy to join this forum after years of just lurking.
Realized I never made a hello post two weeks ago either lol!

Im 37 and East coast USA.
Have had zero issues with ever getting a GF and am also going through a divorce after 8 years.
(Edit: The way thats worded sounds bad, no Im not a cheater, and would never condone it, neither would my wife, super against cheating, we have other issues lol)

With recent years of feminism on the rise, the wrong kind I mean of course, its pushed me away from even wanting one night stands once Im 100% single again. I mean literally zero desire, the mentality is demasculating.

A strong female that wants to work is a turn on, but the idea that too many bring with that is that love and affection are a chore instead now adays. In addition Ive found a lot of women bringing that mentality in but still refuse to work 40 hours a week, and most (in my world specifically) chose to not work at ALL but still have that mentality. Imo gtfo of my life with that bs LOL. It also doesnt help that I keep finding signs that woman my age only care about procreating and providing and would simply discard the man involved into the trash can had they been making more money themselves, and noooooooooo ty!

Ive tried to be the best step dad, the best husband, the best team member, let money disappear and say nothing for the longest time, and try to give helpful input as a step dad and help financially when I could before, which was pretty much all the time. Thats stopped more as I found more and more I was getting used, then just abused for not doing it anymore and saying to myself no, I deserve love, not to be “just” someones financial aid. Years later down that slope Ive gained weight and depression from being ignored, and used to be tanned toned have a six pack and race muscle cars, and have one of the best jobs in the world. Still have the job, the rest, not so much. Being treated like shit for years can really fuckup your self image.

At any rate Im here and honestly more relived TO be here, everytime I login here its like taking a prozac.

Im 6”2 so finding a good balance for dolls in my taste has been pretty brutal honestly. I refuse to pick anything under 167cm which then bring on its own slew of issues, like with weight, and/or tons of features I personally would never find appealing like H cups or crazy wide hips etc lol. And then, ones I would pick end up having a laundry list of problems and its back to square one.

I have narrowed my choices down to an rlsd 174 or a DS evo 167. And possibly both. Im SUPER into cosplay being a major gamer.

Im placing my order officially tonight, and IT FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS AND BEING 8 ALL OVER AGAIN!

Sorry for caps, I rarely do that but this world is so exciting.

P.S. Everyone here needs to watch the shows Chobits, Better than us, and Humans
Sappy side note no one will care about: Im a cuddler and absolutely plan on cuddling with my doll, who must also look as real as possible.
Kudos to DS for also making the robot torso for sex dolls, Chobits becoming a reality really hit home watching their video.

Mystere

Re: Joining!

Post by Mystere »

Welcome to this side of the rabbit hole. Enjoy the ride. :)
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Absolutely nose diving into the Red pill, ty for the welcome!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

A Red pill a day keeps the gold diggers away! :D

Oh and welcome to the forum! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

Sorry to hear your story. Sadly it's a pretty common one. :( Good luck with putting the pieces back together and getting back in shape (the doll might help with that last part ) :)

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Welcome aboard man! It's a crazy ride.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

I would go with the DS to start with being she is silicone and lighter for your first doll, like you said you're not in the greatest shape so a 90 pound doll might be too much.

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Grimmiekins wrote:I would go with the DS to start with being she is silicone and lighter for your first doll, like you said you're not in the greatest shape so a 90 pound doll might be too much.
Agree'd. Its another notch up on the price but damn do they look worth it, the weight is a bonus imo but you're right, lighter the better.
setevoltas wrote:Welcome aboard man! It's a crazy ride.
I'm all about it!!!
[Speedy] wrote:Sorry to hear your story. Sadly it's a pretty common one. :( Good luck with putting the pieces back together and getting back in shape (the doll might help with that last part ) :)
So I've seen, the decision to leave is mine thankfully but then again, who wouldn't lmfao
And yes! The doll is going to help ALOT with this LOL *Eerie grins*
Stewie studmuffin wrote:A Red pill a day keeps the gold diggers away! :D

Oh and welcome to the forum! :glou:
We're on the same exact type of thinking there buddy!! :D

INFORMATIONS