realsexdoll.com

Time for a Ménage à Trois

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Diddlier
Apprentice
Apprentice

Time for a Ménage à Trois

Post by Diddlier »

Hello everyone!

So, I figured I'd go ahead and join the forum now that I have pulled the trigger...

I've been lurking for a while, reading and researching. I do have to say I am grateful for all of the input here, so thank you all!
I'm 33, married with one baby. I've always been overly sexual and completely loyal to my wife. She doesn't have nearly the drive I have, which has lead to some frustration, but all in all, we have a fantastic marriage. She recognizes my needs and gives me the freedom to take care of myself (sans another human female). One day, I stumbled across doll vendors online and was stricken by how realistic they are. I own numerous fleshlights, ect., but nothing to this caliber.

I have to say, bringing up the fact that you want a sex doll to your wife is a harrowing experience. Maybe not for everyone, but for me it turned into an ordeal. She was at first okay with it, telling me that I could get whatever I wanted... but then when I told her that I actually purchased one, her attitude changed. Me, being the typical male, failed to factor in her emotions in the equation, basically looking past them because she had 'said it was okay'.
Let me tell you, that's a trap! Anyways, after a great deal of wooing and declarations of love, she said she was officially okay with it. For now... :glou:

Again, gentlemen, if you are reading this and in a similar situation, make sure the conversation is wide open and that your lady isn't just saying 'ok' without going into detail. Having a doll is one thing, but in my opinion, isn't worth wrecking your family over. (Unless you just replace them with dolls I guess :twisted: )

Anyways, I went ahead with the WM166C from RLSD. There was a sale going on that allowed me to get a free head. I chose #266 with a blonde wig and #273 with a brunette wig.

Because it is at least another few weeks out, I am making sure the house stays impeccably clean so there are no more flip-flops. We have an agreement that the doll would get trashed if she ever felt truly uncomfortable about it. While I hope that never happens, she still is more important and I would absolutely do that for her. Life is all about learning lessons and that would be quite an expensive lesson to learn!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Time for a Ménage à Trois

Post by Slew »

Welcome Diddlier. A roller-coaster, no doubt. :whistle:

Well, best of luck. You'll play your cards as slick as you can and we'll cheer you on.

But if you end up in the dog house again, don't trash(garbage) the doll if you can help it.
We have a great second hand market to use, and recoup some of what you spent. :thumbs_up:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hey Diddlier,

Welcome to TDF :D

The place for all about dolls, and also for doll related situations :roll:

Cheers :glou:

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Welcome and congrats on the doll. One thing I learned from married life in my situation, is if they say it's ok, it's not. :lol: not talking about the doll in general, just about everything. Best of luck.

Diddlier
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Diddlier »

Just a little update on this. Wife is still on board and the interloper gets delivered on this Thursday. Shits about to get real. :twisted:

I do find it a little funny that her delivery date is right after my wife and I's anniversary. :lol:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Good luck! Having and maintaining a doll is nothing like a nightstand full of sex toys. It seems to me that as long as your wife doesn't feel like she's competing with the doll for your attention, the clothing budget, etc., you may be alright. I know a guy who's wife, having plenty of her own fetishes, refers to his doll as her "stunt double". They may not want to admit it, but most wives want their husbands to think only of them 24/7/365 and many of them become quite resentful even of the time and effort that a man may have to devote to his career. This may become a lot like juggling two girlfriends. Hopefully, your wife will adapt and become truly affable toward your doll.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Congrats and welcome.

Not being in this boat personally but having seen several of these threads, I'd suggest being very subtle at first. Don't blow off your wife when she needs your attention, and try not to accidentally have her "walk in" when you're in mid act. This is a tricky dance.

It can definitely work though. If you can channel your positive feelings into making her life better as well, it will be a win/ win.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Diddlier
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Diddlier »

Well, considering she bought the doll an outfit for our anniversary, things are looking good!

Kvn_dvr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kvn_dvr »

Best of luck to you TJ. You are very lucky as not all women would be comfortable with bringing a realistic doll into the equation. Hope it works out for you.

Kvn_dvr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kvn_dvr »

*Diddlier... sorry, don’t know why I thought TJ was the original poster

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Identical situation at my home. At the outset I told her it would be something she would not have to ever see or hear about out of consideration for her feelings, (unless she said she wanted to - which she hasn't). She only once ever saw one of my dolls on one "bath day" occasion and her comment was that she had a great body but her breasts are much too big (SH165R). She sometimes throws some of her old clothes my way and says I can use them for the dolls.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Many of us are married here and as long as wife considers that doll is merely husband's little eccentricity when she's not around then wife knows she has a faithful husband.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Oceanview

Post by Oceanview »

Some years ago my wife’s libido crashed. Her hormones were tested and are very low and sex is not only painful for her but the thought of sex does not make sense to her anymore. Otherwise we have a great marriage. It has been a few years since I have had any sex and one night I simply explained to her that I can’t go the rest of my life without sex. Either I need to explore finding a mistress or get a doll, and I prefer a doll. She reluctantly agreed. We have kids so I will keep it it a self storage unit and occasionally take the doll to a hotel on a “business trip” for the night. I expect my Sanhui 168cm to be completed any day now.

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

Diddlier wrote: :evidence:

I do find it a little funny that her delivery date is right after my wife and I's anniversary. :lol:
Don't know why, but this made me cackle :glou:

I'm not married, my relationships and my current one. High. Maintenance.
Funny how I also chose a doll. Another high maintenance commitment.

My, nescient to marraige life, suggestion is, spoil your woman 2/3 (using whatever love languages she feels the most) and your doll 1/3. Or increase the ratio gap.
That'll put her on a queen vibe.
Maybe she'll start twerking to Beyonce in your kitchen?!

And as long as you make it fun for you it won't be exhausting ;)

Best Of Luck!!

Phantom86
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Phantom86 »

Diddlier wrote:Just a little update on this. Wife is still on board and the interloper gets delivered on this Thursday. Shits about to get real. :twisted:

Its funny how I started reading your post, and realized Im personally 90% fitting your description. Like the age, number of kids match and also the fact that my libido is bigger than my wife's. So it was always like that for me to be needing more that she in this extent.
In my case though, me and my wife had to live separately for almost half a year (due to circumstances not under our control). At some point, I felt really excited about a doll, and pulled the trigger.
Yet in my case, she does not know I own one, and I have hard time pretending how it goes if she does. We still have around three months to be separate, but then I will need to decide how to bring this subject on. Just renting storage space and leaving it there is a weird option, I dont feel myself that much of Walter White.

Im wondering how some women would be okay for a male toy like fleshlight, yet frown upon the doll. Maybe, its because the flashlight is just "used", but attending to the doll also pulls up something from the heart on emotional level, so that makes them jealous?

INFORMATIONS