realsexdoll.com

Having Hard time choosing my first doll?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Quntana

Having Hard time choosing my first doll?

Post by Quntana »

I have been married for 15 years, very happy and I love my wife :oops: .
I have always have had bit of an dressing up fetish, sadly my wife hasn’t the same feeling about it:(
I have ordered all kinds of clothes, underwear, wigs and what ever pops in my mind. She doesn’t really like it, but does it to pleasure me. We have agreed on one day a week, but it’s not really working for me,,,selfish maybe,, We have tried to discuss different options, me meeting up with other women that like dressing up and so on.. I am not really interested in that, so I suggested a doll for fun, she said that she would have no problem with a doll.
I started looking for dolls and found out that this really could be an option.
After lurking on dollforum for about a month I have decided to order my first Doll :D

I have 3 models I cannot choose between? So I asked my wife too help me choose a doll, as It’s gets more and more difficult 2 choose a doll the more I read about them...
Sadly my wife gets very negative and doesn’t really understand why I am ordering a doll( a bit jealous ) fair enough. As she doesn’t want too help, maybe you can?

This leads to my question, wich of the 3 models from WM Dolls should I choose?
Model. 158D. 166C. 168E. Wife 167
Shoulder. 38. 34. 36. 38.
FullBust. 85.5. 77. 93. 87.
Waist. 60.5. 60. 60. 67.
Hip. 86. 80 93. 92.
Shoes 21. 21. 23. 24.
All measurements are in cm, I would like to be able to use my wife wardrobe and the different items I have purchased through the last couple of years.
- After seeing Avanti s 158D doll, it has been my favorite... but I fear that she is not tall enough.
- 166C looks amazing, but I am afraid that her body will be difficult too dress.
- 168E is my favorite body Size and the 40 kg doesn’t bother me, but I find the breast a bit too large for my taste, so I am a little bit afraid of them.
I thought it would be easy, but I am very confused 8O

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Having Hard time choosing my first doll?

Post by Slew »

Welcome Quntana, glad you found us and it's nice that you're having honest talks with your wife.
It sounds like she's okay with whatever you do as long as she's not in the room where it's happening. :lol:

Good luck on your decision, I'm sure folks will pop in to give a chat about those dolls and more. :thumbs_up:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Quntana! I would get the one that most closely resembles your wife. That way if she voices any feelings of jealousy, you can say "But she looks just like YOU honey!" :wink:
On another note she might even have to help you dress whatever doll you get because the weight of these dolls is no joke and it will make dressing them extremely difficult.
I don't want to discourage you by mentioning that, but it's something to keep in mind. Of course dressing them is certainly doable, it's just that it's almost never easy. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ForlonCat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ForlonCat »

As someone who just bought a doll, I would look on websites (or wife's clothes) to see how easy it is to find clothing in those dolls sizes. I bought a doll with 85cm hips, which makes clothing a challenge in my part of the world. Not impossible but it is more work to find some types of clothing that work.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I would get the one that most closely resembles your wife. That way if she voices any feelings of jealousy, you can say "But she looks just like YOU honey!" :wink:
On another note she might even have to help you dress whatever doll you get because the weight of these dolls is no joke and it will make dressing them extremely difficult.
Great points! :drinking: :evidence:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

A few things come to mind you may want to consider, Quntana.

A lot of people think the weight is not going to be a problem, until they get the doll..... 8O It's all dead weight in a very soft unbalanced package. I like to play dress up with my dolls too, but dressing a doll takes quite a bit of effort. Them synthetic gals don't help in the least! It's still enjoyable, but quite a bit of work getting them to look just right.

I thought it'd be a good idea to dress my dolls in my wife's things too, but didn't realize how upsetting it could be for my wife to see my doll wearing something I had originally given to her. Especially if it was something given on an occasion with an emotional attachment. I'm very careful about that these days and only share clothing with my doll that I've rescued from the donation box. :wink:

Sometimes now, my wife will even give things to my doll! Like, "Here, this might look good on her." :D

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

Sexysexdoll.com can make a custom doll for you, which may help you decision making process. They are an approved TDF vendor with great customer service. I would highly advise that you get the standing feet option to assist with dressing.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

I search the sales section on TDF all the time and I've seen it so many times where a doll s being sold because she's too heavy, and they always say that they thought they could handle it.
You said the E cup was too big, and she might be too much doll for your first doll. so that leaves the other 2. You said you really like the 158D and that is really only a few inches shorter than the 166, yeah she is shorter but also lighter and probably more manageable for your first doll. Every doll should have standing feet in my opinion without it they are just a hunk of rubber laying around, you cant stand them, you cant leave them sitting being the knees will rip out, so that leaves you to either hang them or have them laying down all the time

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Same situation myself in that the more you look the harder it is to choose.
After about a month of checking reviews issues etc daily, Ive found that BCD or RLSD have the best offerings in the US. (And best customer service) Keep in mind the below is ignoring pricing but the 166 is already 2k so Im assuming that “range” is ok for you.

Your 3 choices used to be the same as mine and with the exact same concerns. Too large of breasts or just too short. Seems damn near impossible to find a variety of 170+ with realistic boob sizes. (or hip sizes for that matter but alot of ppl like wide hips I guess) Or the 166 with ease of finding outfits, eventually I opted for full realism instead.

RLSD offers a 174 that looks amazing, and without puffy nipples now. And new as of this month they offer an ultra realisitic silicone head to go with the 174 if you email and ask for it. (its the new wm head that resembles someone from GoT) 2 problems though, its a 1200$ upgrade and b you can only get the doll in fair skin with that head.

Option 2, and your wife may divorce you out of jealousy with this one is the 167 Evo from DS Doll, has breast size youd want, weight reduced from previous 167 and tearing issues addressed in the 2019 version, supposedly.
I looked at sino doll who is similar but they have tearing concerns, dolls are shorter, unless, you get the 173 but it has an H cup which is a no for me, sounds like you as well.

Price would be the factor between the 2, overall id say a tan 167 evo can fill any role, or their 158+. Im personally going this route, Im going through a divorce already, so no worries in that area lol. Something to note if you do go this route is that only 2 heads offer realisitic textures and one of those heads is called “Leaf”. Forgot the name of the 2nd one. Also that unofficially they offer both soft and hard head versions, this isnt presented on their website but be sure to mention it to jeff if you want it. (not sure thats still a thing)

rlsd if you definitely want the tall and smaller breast option, is cheaper but also its tpe while ds is silicone and more real (which is why wife may divorce you over it lol)

As far as TPE goes with smaller boobs but still tall, rlsd 174.
For Silicone DS doll.
Now if only DS offered tan lines like sino, those are sexy AF

Now if youre a millionaire, just get the RD, but Im assuming not everyone has 10k to blow lol

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Doesn't IL Dollboast about lower weights? If that is true, and you lie their models, they might be worth a look. I believe all their stuff is available in both tpe and silicone.
Granted, I haven't paid anywhere near enough attention to weights as I should in my research.
But, from the 2 remaining WM you listed, I would get actual measurements of the clothes you already have, and prioritize from there between the c-cup and d-cup. Most expensive and plentiful garments you have (bras, outfits, etc), and then check the band circumference, cup size, and hip size for both the dolls.
If all else fails, keep looking, something else may strike your fancy even more tomorrow that you haven't seen before. Just look at XY, they kind of appeared out of nowhere recently, and have beautifully sculpted bodies.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

If dressing her up is the main reason, you might want to consider silicon instead of TPE.
First, they tend to be lighter in weight for the same size doll as TPE.
Second, they don't stain as the result of wearing dark clothing.
And I hear that they are a little easier to keep clean.
Plus, they tend to look a little more realistic in their finer details.
This is coming from a guy that only owns TPE dolls.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Colonel Angus wrote:Doesn't IL Dollboast about lower weights? If that is true, and you lie their models, they might be worth a look. I believe all their stuff is available in both tpe and silicone.
Granted, I haven't paid anywhere near enough attention to weights as I should in my research.
But, from the 2 remaining WM you listed, I would get actual measurements of the clothes you already have, and prioritize from there between the c-cup and d-cup. Most expensive and plentiful garments you have (bras, outfits, etc), and then check the band circumference, cup size, and hip size for both the dolls.
If all else fails, keep looking, something else may strike your fancy even more tomorrow that you haven't seen before. Just look at XY, they kind of appeared out of nowhere recently, and have beautifully sculpted bodies.
IL does indeed have some silicone beauties and light weight, few vendors I know boast about them, just nothing in my style personally (Too short, or, tall but huge knockers) So Im all about DS.

Will try to convince them to let me beta test their robot torso lolol

But ya agreed with messenger, if you care about dress up and weight consider the Silicones. But again, be prepared for some serious wife jealousy with those. They look damn real

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Colonel, ty for the mention about XY. I have not seen those before you said it two days ago, but holy cow??

Their dolls are freaking next gen and for only 2k?

I expected at least triple for those. They did indeed just pop up out of no where.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

The 174 from RLSD looks like a great doll, im considering one myself in the future as the extra height is great.

Not sure if you seen Sino but they seem to make great looking silicone dolls and the ultra soft vagina feature seems great if you are looking for a silicone doll thats great for sex and easier to maintain than a TPE Doll. If you have the money GynoidTech looks to be doing some next gen stuff as well, especially with the hands.

Average Joe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Average Joe »

Buying a doll is more of an emotional decision than a logical one. Look at the dolls on your list and whichever one sparks the most joy is the right one for you.

Regarding your wife, it's great that she didn't object to your buying a doll but dolls often bring up insecurities about their own appearance and cause jealously. I'd be very discreet with your doll. Mine knows that they're an interest of mine and that I have owned them but has not ever seen any of them. Sadly most women have body issue, regardless of their own physique, and dolls frequently exacerbate these issues.

INFORMATIONS