realsexdoll.com

Hello from Russia

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Kevin2019
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello from Russia

Post by Kevin2019 »

Greetings to all! First of all, I am very glad that there is community with such useful and interesting information. A little about myself: while scrolling through the pages of AliExpress, I accidentally stumbled upon a doll image ... marveled at the beauty and realism ... later I found a storehouse of knowledge in the form of this resource. Wm161g and AF 160 makes me crazy...getting ready to make a choice However, living in Russia makes some difficulties. In addition to various additional customs payments for a purchase of more than 500 euro and heavier than 25 kg (but this is just money) our customs legislation restricts the importation of sex products. Moreover, the prohibitions are not contained in the law, but in different rules, instructions and additions that are difficult to track. Suppliers from the forum claim that there are no problems and they send many dolls to Russia. Actually to the essence of my question. Send and receive is not always interconnected. Are there any happy doll owners who have received their purchase? Can you share the experience?

INFORMATIONS