realsexdoll.com

22 and eagerly waiting for my first doll. Hello everyone.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

DirtyJohannes
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

22 and eagerly waiting for my first doll. Hello everyone.

Post by DirtyJohannes »

Just bought my first doll. I am a 22 year old from Finland and have a lot of experiences with organic women but never really enjoyed as much as I wanted to.

Mostly due to the feeling that I am like a dog getting a treat whenever I have sex with a organic woman and not having any power when it comes to the act. I also really dislike talking to actual women which is required most of the time to get a organic woman to sleep with you. I also consider myself somewhat of a introvert and really just like having my own space.
I also value my freedom a lot, which makes me crave a sense of independence from other people. A sexdoll is a relationship without the commitment to the life of other people which I like.

I believe everything, a object or creature has the force of life, the difference is that a brain makes it self-aware. Whatever the case, I have personal relations with a lot of things. For example sometimes when I get mad I will throw my phone into a wall even tho it is not considered a sentient piece of machinery. I will attack it when I get angry about how slow it is etc. A sex doll is a just taking this to a different level. I might fall in love with my own.

Also, all of my friends have been cheated on. Every single one. No matter how handsome or charismatic. I have no desire to supervise a organic woman 24/7 just to not get humiliated behind my back.

Anyway, I am happy to see I am not alone with all of this and I am happy to meet you all.

Cheers.

Johannes

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: 22 and eagerly waiting for my first doll. Hello everyone

Post by Slew »

Well, hopefully you won't throw your doll at the wall if she's too slow. :wink:

Welcome to the forum, Johannes.

INFORMATIONS