realsexdoll.com

New member and waiting for my first doll

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

VonLewis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New member and waiting for my first doll

Post by VonLewis »

Hello everyone!

So new member here, been lurking the forum for a while but after some research and many many hours of reading the forum
(heck Steam is probably wondering if im dead)
I decided to go for it! Got a WM157 from sexdollcanada, I see that it's the only canadian vendor on TDF and them taking care of custom ease the first time buyer stress I had. I would love to get a full size gal but with all the warning again weight I settle for that one (heck that the one photo I had seen that had make me go wow! They have make progress since the last time)

I decided to get a doll because I sometime feel alone (even with a lot of imagination), and I feel the dating scene a real jungle these day especially after a long relationship that ended. I miss the feeling of having someone near and I think a doll can do that to a certain point.
And seeing the member here who love their doll so much make me…. Hating the wait!!! :razz:

So that it for the intro, sry if a ramble a little. :razz:

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New member and waiting for my first doll

Post by Metricnut »

Welcome to TDF VonLewis!
You can't go wrong with the WM157. What head did you choose?
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hey VonLewis,

Man, this brought me back :D

Just like you i took the plunge some time after a lengthy relationship ended, and felt that i had to try the dating scene for a while... but what i discovered was a world that was completely alien to me. Apps? Seriously? I don't even facebox :roll:
Eventually i realised that i wasn't able to really find someone whom i felt comfortable establishing a meaningful connection with beyond superficial flirts because of major differences in mentalities and interests, and i think it's at that point i decided that dolls were probably worth giving some more serious thought to.
I'd already been lurking this forum for a good while, and so i think i felt a lot like you probably do now: anxious to find out how having her presence nearby would make me feel. :changes:

I 'd say the big takeaway for me is how she allowed me to adjust to my now preferred solitary lifestyle wonderfully.
Caring for her, spoiling her... it all came naturally, just like her presence is something that i felt very strongly from the moment she arrived. All of sudden this void of loneliness i was in completely vanished...
But also, i can say now in retrospect that having her here (and the 3 more that would eventually follow) allowed me to learn to take better care of myself in the process. (bear with me for a second)
It's something that i often neglected to do by my lonesome self & I. Busy life, always on the fly... things like taking the time to cook proper meals, keeping my place clean etc often got overlooked. It might sound silly but it all comes a whole lot easier to me now and it's largely due to how having them in my life makes me feel like it isn't just about me anymore... and i guess i really missed that. I can now live the solitary life i choose to live, but never have to feel lonely because of it.
It's by personal choice of course, but it's entirely possible that i'll never seek human companionship again... at least not of the romantic kind.

Anyway, enough about me... :lol: this journey is yours!

Hoping that your new love turns out to be everything you hoped for, and then more,

Welcome to TDF!

:glou:

VonLewis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by VonLewis »

Metricnut wrote:Welcome to TDF VonLewis!
You can't go wrong with the WM157. What head did you choose?
Head #162 like the photo of the WM157, that the on that make me take the plunge!

VonLewis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by VonLewis »

ZannyDanger wrote:Hey VonLewis,

Man, this brought me back :D

Just like you i took the plunge some time after a lengthy relationship ended, and felt that i had to try the dating scene for a while... but what i discovered was a world that was completely alien to me. Apps? Seriously? I don't even facebox :roll:
Eventually i realised that i wasn't able to really find someone whom i felt comfortable establishing a meaningful connection with beyond superficial flirts because of major differences in mentalities and interests, and i think it's at that point i decided that dolls were probably worth giving some more serious thought to.
I'd already been lurking this forum for a good while, and so i think i felt a lot like you probably do now: anxious to find out how having her presence nearby would make me feel. :changes:

I 'd say the big takeaway for me is how she allowed me to adjust to my now preferred solitary lifestyle wonderfully.
Caring for her, spoiling her... it all came naturally, just like her presence is something that i felt very strongly from the moment she arrived. All of sudden this void of loneliness i was in completely vanished...
But also, i can say now in retrospect that having her here (and the 3 more that would eventually follow) allowed me to learn to take better care of myself in the process. (bear with me for a second)
It's something that i often neglected to do by my lonesome self & I. Busy life, always on the fly... things like taking the time to cook proper meals, keeping my place clean etc often got overlooked. It might sound silly but it all comes a whole lot easier to me now and it's largely due to how having them in my life makes me feel like it isn't just about me anymore... and i guess i really missed that. I can now live the solitary life i choose to live, but never have to feel lonely because of it.
It's by personal choice of course, but it's entirely possible that i'll never seek human companionship again... at least not of the romantic kind.

Anyway, enough about me... :lol: this journey is yours!

Hoping that your new love turns out to be everything you hoped for, and then more,

Welcome to TDF!

:glou:
Thx and I can see how doll can make one take better care of themself, since ordering I begin repainting my bedroom, buy a new mattress and some sheet and a comforter (I was long overdue my stuff is old and in bad shape) and my girl is not even here yet :D

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Welcome to TDF!!

If I searched correctly I believe you are getting Felicity from SDC? Very nice!! She is on my wishlist being a redhead!! =0)

One of the hardest parts is the waiting for your new girl to arrive!! =0) But you are in good hands with SDC!

Enjoy!
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

VonLewis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by VonLewis »

Fr0stByte wrote:Welcome to TDF!!

If I searched correctly I believe you are getting Felicity from SDC? Very nice!! She is on my wishlist being a redhead!! =0)

One of the hardest parts is the waiting for your new girl to arrive!! =0) But you are in good hands with SDC!

Enjoy!
Damn that some good searching skill! That is exactly that. I really like redhead and she announced at 62 Lbs, should be okay for my first doll, heck if the weight was not an issue I would have ordered directly from their stock to cut waiting!

Yeah the waiting is hard, can't believe it's been only 6 day since I ordered!! lol!

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

be careful with your new sheet and a comforter with her, or any dark clothing. should spend this time looking at stuff on how to take care of her.

VonLewis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by VonLewis »

Grimmiekins wrote:be careful with your new sheet and a comforter with her, or any dark clothing. should spend this time looking at stuff on how to take care of her.
Thx but as I have been reading more and more and more on this forum, my new comforter and sheet are white, will be wash more than once when she arrived, I got her some easy clothing, tie up, lace, button, mostly all white or pale color, will wash them too and test the darker one first before putting them up for a small time.

I have done my homework and what i can say from lurking here it's that people here really love their doll and they are eager to help new people.
Thx all! And looking to learn more but learning without experiencing is nothing so Im pretty anxious and nervous for my doll to arrive…

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Your doll will almost certainly come with a super soft blanket, be sure to wash it as soon as she is out of the box. Lay that down in the bed where she'll be lying to avoid any threat of oil leaking out and/or creasing in her skin. You can always transition out of it after however long you want, but there's no reason to risk oil spots on the sheets or unsightly creases on the new gal when all the tools are given to you up front.

If you have her standing you can then fold the sheet a few times and use it to pad her back/rear against the dresser/wall for support, to prevent any oil from leaching out, and to prevent dents.

The free blanket is underrated and underused from what I've seen but it can solve sooo many problems when used properly.

VonLewis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by VonLewis »

Here are the factory Photo I received today! Can't wait for her to arrive!
QQ图片20190826091818.jpg
QQ图片20190826091818.jpg (170.2 KiB) Viewed 841 times

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Hi VonLewis your lady is looking very pretty in that pic, like her red hair very much.
I just got my first doll 3 weeks ago and yes she has made me so much happier.
Like you I bought new sheets before she arrived.
Hope she is with you soon and makes you happy :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS