realsexdoll.com

New and went cheap for first experience

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

doll lover73
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New and went cheap for first experience

Post by doll lover73 »

Yeah, yeah, I went with an Amazon doll, NWDoll. Have had her two weeks. The one they call "Amber" and I have found a couple of places through here selling the real version. Wanted to see if this is the kind of thing for me. So far so good. I love looking at many of the sexy and classy photos people post on here. I am waiting on another wig and eyes, get a few more posts in and plan to post pics of me own.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: New and went cheap for first experience

Post by Rock13 »

That's good news and I'm glad that you're happy with your "Amber". Welcome!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Smart move...
Now, please reach inside her love hole and see if she even has a TPE ball or balls?
Last thing you want is mold growing inside her.
Love,
Megan, DO, the BCD Girls
Attachments
MEGAN in JL2.jpg
MEGAN in JL2.jpg (75.83 KiB) Viewed 660 times

doll lover73
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll lover73 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Smart move...
Now, please reach inside her love hole and see if she even has a TPE ball or balls?
Love,
Megan, DO, the BCD Girls
How is this identified? Feeling of?

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

jungilizt wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Smart move...
Love,
Megan, DO, the BCD Girls
How is this identified? Feeling of?
Well you can't really tell, better with a endoscope camera(amazon has them cheap for like 30$), I use with all dolls, to check quality control. Good way of keeping your doll inside nice and clean without any issues like mold, if its not dried properly. I havent had any issues yet for mold anyway. Doll heads, Depending on how porous the face lips/inner is, this is most likely to grow mold, and if its not sealed at the end(open ended), so if you plan to use the head a lot, make sure to clean it often and dry.

If you have good eye sight, you can actually stretch vag opening a bit and actually see at the end of the vag wall, if there are any small holes in the wall or broken, thats if its a smaller length vag design; should be visible, smaller is nice due to easy cleaning, while the longer lengths can be a bit difficult to clean depending on their design. Most dolls should be ok, but the real issue is with *all* (namebrand and fake) dolls, I believe there is no quality control with the inner "Fixed" design, sure the outer appearance is fine with most.

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

A lot of great dolls on ebay for 500 after every use Clorox disinfecting wipes. They kill 99.9% of bacteria and germs and there bleach free. I use 2 after every use and reach all in for about 10 seconds per wipe. There will be no sour smell for any hole.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Personally I think Ali has the best selection right now if you are going that route...also I think going out and spending top dollar for your first Doll is also not a great idea, there is sort of a learning curve to all of this, and personally, I would not want to go through that with a top dollar gal...

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

Dollfriend wrote:Personally I think Ali has the best selection right now if you are going that route...also I think going out and spending top dollar for your first Doll is also not a great idea, there is sort of a learning curve to all of this, and personally, I would not want to go through that with a top dollar gal...
Very Well said experience of first one is key. The biggest opinion I have is try a lighter doll at first 80 pounds or lighter.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I have actually reached inside and gently removed one or two tpe balls from these dolls.
never glued in
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS