realsexdoll.com

I'm terrible at not making long winded introductions.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

TheNervousBox
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

I'm terrible at not making long winded introductions.

Post by TheNervousBox »

The title isn't a joke, be forewarned :P

Anyway, I realized it was pretty rude to just immediately post a thread elsewhere before I actually introduced myself to everyone here. There really isn't much I can say about myself beyond being someone who once they discovered this forum, lurked around more threads on here then I want to admit. In the process of doing this however, I learned quite a bit about both the community of doll owners, and how varied and unique the actual dolls people own could actually be. Needless to say, my mind was very much blown.

Now as for me, I knew full well as much as I loved the TPE full size dolls, I could not actually own one due to lack of space, but more so because of the weight of the doll. I'll admit I'm not a weak person, but recently just lifting about 50 lbs, nearly killed my back. I figured at that point owning a doll was out of the question, until I discovered the fabric anime dolls that is.

So while I'm pretty much sitting on the edge of the fence towards purchasing a Candace doll from Beautiful Dolls, I just want to say that reading through many of the threads you all have posted here, have actually helped me feel better about myself, as when I first saw the dolls and found them attractive, I thought I was just a perverted loser who really needed to get his head screwed on tighter.

This forum helped me realize that while I can't deny being a bit of a pervert, I'm not a loser.

So again, thank you- EVERYONE :D

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: I'm terrible at not making long winded introductions.

Post by Slew »

Hi TheNervousBox, welcome to the forum. It's great you're exploring a possible option and maybe you've found a doll that meets your needs. A bad back is no joke, it's wise to take it easy.

What keeps you on the fence?

There may be other options for lighter weight dolls. If you haven't yet, check out Textile Doll. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=226

3D2D

Re: I'm terrible at not making long winded introductions.

Post by 3D2D »

Welcome! You might want to look at Hitdoll (ILdoll). They have a nice weight reduction for their silicone dolls. The 140 and 150 show to be very light compared to TPE models.

As far as handling the weight it does take practice. The lighter mid size TPE dolls would be something like the WM140 or the 6YE150. Both are a little over 50 lbs.

Good luck on your doll journey.

INFORMATIONS