realsexdoll.com

New member!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

BuddyWackett
Apprentice
Apprentice

New member!

Post by BuddyWackett »

Greetings from Wisconsin!

Wow, this is more overwhelming than I’d thought it might be. I suppose we all have our own reasons for being here, companionship both physically and emotionally are mine. I am still looking for my first girl on a budget to get my “feet” wet. My hope is to purchase a decent quality “experienced” lady instead of running the risk of the $400-600 eBay offerings that frankly, I just don’t trust. I’m very impressed with the depth of appreciation the members here have for their lady friends. And maybe in the very near future I can add t9 the discussion with my own experiences.

I have been an inflatable fan for many years, I’ve got a Houston and the original Christy Canyon dolls from years ago. Both fun, but not convenient, and to be honest, I’m tired of the patching and the inflating and the deflating, but, both have served me well, I’m just ready to move on.

I look forward to interacting with the members here!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New member!

Post by Metricnut »

Welcome to TDF BuddyWackett! I hope you find the perfect lady. :D
Do you have a favorite brand or maybe a specific doll that you like? So we can get a feel for what you are looking for.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Well Buddy Welcome and are you in for a treat...Bringing a solid TPE or Silicone lady into your Life will no doubt be a Game changing Event...There is such an abundance out there, it would be hard to know where to start, Yes the Bay & Ali can have their pitfalls, and so can buying used, if you are going the budget route its a Gamble you have to take...Good Luck

bugmenot2
Ex-Member

Post by bugmenot2 »

Welcome aboard BuddyWackett. Best go for TPE and you've your perfect dream.

set track

Post by set track »

welcome to the mad house BuddyWhacett , best get your mussels built up if you are looking for a TPE or silicone babe they can be quite heavy , this is what got me into Teddy Babes light and warm , but lacking in authenticity although fully functional , enough said best of luck with the new babe , she is out there waiting :)

ST & Lisa & Tina xxx

INFORMATIONS