realsexdoll.com

New to all of this

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Guardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

New to all of this

Post by Guardian »

Hello Doll Forum community! As the title suggests, I'm totally new to all of this. I've never really had issues with women, but it dawned on my recently that I'm happiest when I'm not in a relationship, and I definitely do not want kids, so I decided to get my first doll. I did some research and settled on Lana from siliconwives.com. I really wish I would have dug deeper and gone with one of The Doll Forums approved vendors, because now that my payment has cleared, and the doll is on its way, siliconwives has completely ghosted me, and will not respond to my emails. This and a few other things are making me rather nervous. In Lanas specs on their page, they list her weight at 51 lbs, but Fedex lists the package at 48.5 lbs. That just doesn't add up with packaging. She'll be here in the next day or two, so I'll know if I got screwed soon enough. Here's hoping I don't have to save for another year.

V3n0m777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New to all of this

Post by V3n0m777 »

I hope everything will be fine for you give us some news when you receive your girl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi, a WM 140 is about 55 lbs so FEDEX is wrong.
It would not be the 1st time.
But they list her as a 148...hmmmmm
Print screen that page because you thought you were getting a doll that was 148 not 140.
Best,
Jeff

Guardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Guardian »

According to Siliconwives the doll is 148cm

Guardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Guardian »

Thanks Jeff, will do. Perhaps they're measuring from the tips of the toes rather than the heel.

Av3resT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Av3resT »

I wanted to buy doll on Silicon wives for few times already, but every time the transaction wasn't succesfull because the adress didn't match the processor, and I had my money blocked on my bank account for 10 days. I wrote them email about this, but didn't got any reply for long time. Only the 3rd time, I finally got a reply. It seems like they aren't really talkactive to customers.

Guardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Guardian »

Did you get a doll from them? Was it actually the doll you thought you would get?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I sure hope that you get exactly the doll that you ordered, Guardian. I would hate for you to get burned and give up on getting a doll. No idea regarding your age, but it sounds like we're in the same boat on the relationship & kids thing. I can tell you that having my Hadleigh has been an amazing experience and I wish I'd had her in my life 20 years ago- she would've spared me some serious hassles.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Guardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Guardian »

Just got my doll home, and I'm very relieved to report that it appears to be exactly the doll in the photos. The face and the labia look slightly different, but that could just be photo magic. While I am happy with the product I received, I am still absolutely turned off by Siliconwives customer care, and will not be recommending or doing business with them again. Also, they said they could get the nipples dark brown for me, and did not, but whatever, I'll look into doing that myself. Thanks everyone for your kind words and input.

Guardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Guardian »

Correction - While this is a very good facsimile, it is NOT a WM doll. The make of this doll is "Entity Doll". I suppose it could have been worse, at least it looks like the doll I wanted. Lesson learned, do not do business with Siliconwives.

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

Looks like you have shown that Siliconwives is a vendor that needs to be avoided at all costs

Guardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Guardian »

Another update. They finally got back to me and claim they are issuing a full refund as well as sending me the wm doll I actually ordered. We'll see what happens.

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Welcome Guardian.
I'm sorry to hear the issues you had with them. Them not replying to you(customers)
is scary, especially after payment made.
I just ordered my 3rd doll, spent a couple months talking with Abby, she's great and very helpful.
I'm happy you got a doll and I hope to hear they followed through with all they said about
making it up to you.
Keep us posted and enjoy.
Search "coloring/changing nipple color". Should be some threads about it.
If not look up Milena thread, they talk about it in there on the last few pages.

KeiraLaSage
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KeiraLaSage »

Guardian wrote:Another update.
Two free dolls :thumbs_up:

Well, they still have to make good on their promise (which they failed to do the first time...), but it's a nice prospect :angel:

Guardian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Guardian »

They made good on the refund, still waiting for news on the WM doll, will probably be another week.

INFORMATIONS